Sort by :
Filter by :
- Hi all - Any update on AM tower, apparently the construction is very slow at the remaining towers.CommentQuote0Flag
- There is a Mass meeting on 25 Sept at 10 am Antriksh Heights Between AHFBA (Antriksh Flat buyers Association) and Both builders Jai baghwan and Rajbir.Request you all to kindly be available.CommentQuote2Flag
- Dear ronak88,
i want to join AHFBA as have a flat in tower AD.
Can you help me with this?
- how was the mass meeting guys.?CommentQuote0Flag
- Dear members, Kindly update about the meeting. Should anyone buy in this project? Is it safe?CommentQuote0Flag
- Hello all, kindly update about the meeting held with the builder.
- Whats the current status of project. I heard they got OC and govt electricity connection. Is it a good project for end user ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Gurgaon's Reliable Realtech gets 3 days to submit plan as 1,000 home buyers face 5-year delay The developer was asked to submit a tower-wise plan with timeline, and also a timeline for completion of facilities like parking, common area, power connection, etc.Bagish Jha | TNN | January 06, 2017, 08:08 IST
GURGAON: Huda and DTCP officials on Thursday inspected the beleaguered Antriksh Heights project of Reliable Realtech in Sector 84, and gave the developer until Monday to submit a detailed plan with timeline for completion of the project, which was launched in 2008 and was scheduled to be completed in 2011.
The plight of buyers of flats in Antriksh Heights was highlighted in TOI in July 2016. Later, the Allottee Grievance Redressal Forum (AGRF) took up the issue in its December 2016 meeting, and directed Huda and DTCP to visit the site and resolve it. Thursday's inspection was in pursuance of AGRF's direction.
The developer was asked to submit a tower-wise plan with timeline, and also a timeline for completion of facilities like parking, common area, power connection, etc. "We'll submit our proposal with timeline by Monday," said a representative of Reliable Realtech.
Buyers are hoping the developer will follow Huda's direction. "The government should intervene if the developer fails to comply with its direction," said Alok Mishra, general manager at a telecom company. He had booked a flat in Antriksh Heights in 2008, but after having completed over 90% of the payment, is still waiting to get possession.
"Buyers are suffering from financial stress due to EMIs and house rent. Repeatedly, the developer has given false verbal promises, after collecting 90% of the money," said another buyer Dr Vineet Gupta.
There are around 1,000 buyers who had booked flats in the 13 towers of the project, spread over 23.10 acres. A DTCP official said a licence was given to one company in 2008 to develop the group housing society, but the two partners, Jai Bhagwan Garg and Rajbir Singh Goyat, divided it and began developing towers separately. "This is in violation of licence norms," said the DTCP official.
Assistant town planner (ATP) R S Batth said, "The developer was asked to submit a written commitment and roadmap for completing the project, and to produce an affidavit showing funds collected from buyers have not been diverted to other projects."
- Dear all, any further update on this?CommentQuote0Flag
- Sharing some of the recent news related to Antriksh Heights and Dwarka Expressway.
- Anyone who is a flat buyer in Antriksh Heights and is not aware of the registered Association AHFBA (Antriksh Heights Flat Buyers Association) is requested to write a mail on email@example.com and join the association. You will get full details and regular updates about the project there. The association is working hard on trying to make the project liveable and habitable by deliberating on action points related with future course of action.
Pls also let other people, who have bought flats in Antriksh Heights, Sector-84 know about the AHFBA and encourage them to join at the earliest possible.CommentQuote0Flag
- Guys, i've come to know from a person who is currently staying in Antariksh Heights, Sector 84 that they got possession 1 month back. Total 7-8 families have shifted till now.CommentQuote1Flag
- Any one in this group residing in Antriksh heights please can share the experience? Does the other half uncomplicated project create an issue for residents?CommentQuote0Flag
- Visited AH today , spoke to dealer price for 1725 - 72-73L and 2040 -82-84L in AG/AJ and AI towers . Is it the right price ?CommentQuote0Flag
- What is good price for 1725 Sq Ft flat, I am looking to sell my flat.CommentQuote0Flag