Sort by :
Filter by :
- No Buying/Selling Solicitations: IREF is NOT meant for buying or selling real estate. Advertisements, solicitations for real estate services or business are strictly prohibited in threads/posts or Private Message Boards.
- Originally Posted by NewInvester9Visited AH today , spoke to dealer price for 1725 - 72-73L and 2040 -82-84L in AG/AJ and AI towers . Is it the right price ?
Does the project have any tower with 2040sqft or 2050sqft area flat ?
Basis info they just have the below options in 3BHK
1725 - 3BHK
1825 - 3BHK
2025 - 3 +1 BHK
2095 - 3 +1 BHK ( more like 4 BHK )CommentQuote0Flag
- Just booked a 2095sw ft flat in Antriksh Heights finally. Is there an owner's whatsapp group that I could be a part of to be updated on the happeningsCommentQuote0Flag
- Congrats @kunwar.g on your new ownership. Did you buy park facing or road facing unit? Which other options did you consider and what made you choose Antriksh over others? This would help other buyers in that area.CommentQuote0Flag
- I booked road facing unit as it was more Vastu compliant with being north facing. Had looked at DLF New Town Heights, Mapsco and Floors of Vatika. Considering the build quality, location and price we ( me and my better half ) liked Antriksh Heights. The other premium price for big names of DLF and Mapsco are good for investment, however since we are end user and have heard that most in Antriksh are end users, we went with this. Now only time will tell if our decision was right or not :-)CommentQuote0Flag
- I am interested in buying a 2025sq ft flat in Antriksh heights, please guide me about the society. My office is near HUDA metro stationCommentQuote0Flag
- No Buying/Selling Solicitations: IREF is NOT meant for buying or selling real estate. Advertisements, solicitations for real estate services or business are strictly prohibited in threads/posts or Private Message Boards.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by sumansuperstI am interested in buying a 2025sq ft flat in Antriksh heights, please guide me about the society. My office is near HUDA metro station
You should visit the site and look at the society. The location is nice and you can compare the built quality with others like Vatika, Mapsco nearby. Since it is quite close to Dwarka expressway, once the expressway is functional and joined with NH8, it would take about 20 mins to Huda City CenterCommentQuote0Flag
- Any one residing in Antariksh Heights, sector 84, How is the build quality?CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi, I am looking for 3 BHK in Antriksh but on visit found construction issues, seepage and plaster coming out, lack of maintenance in parks and plants. Would like to know more on these issues from buyers and those staying currently in society. How many families have shifted there? How is construction quality compared with nearby projects? When we can expect basement work to be completed? Comparing with Gurgaon 21 and Mapsko Royal Ville?CommentQuote0Flag
Do we have any active owners group for Antriksh Heights? I own a unit & I would like to be part of it.CommentQuote0Flag