Hello Members,

Could you please provide information on Antriksh heights in Sec 84, Gurgaon which has 300 flats for Ministry of External Affair plus others.

Its already almost half build.Location is much better than others in this area. Area of the flats are bigger than other builders.

developer have delivered many projects in Dwarka, Sec 56 Gurgaon already.

Its available at ~2500 psf as per just information. 2nd option is to have someone known in ministry who can make u group housing member and then the rate is 2250 psf.

Any opinion on this project ?
Read more
625 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • No Buying/Selling Solicitations: IREF is NOT meant for buying or selling real estate. Advertisements, solicitations for real estate services or business are strictly prohibited in threads/posts or Private Message Boards.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NewInvester9
    Visited AH today , spoke to dealer price for 1725 - 72-73L and 2040 -82-84L in AG/AJ and AI towers . Is it the right price ?

Does the project have any tower with 2040sqft or 2050sqft area flat ?

Basis info they just have the below options in 3BHK

1725 - 3BHK
    1825 - 3BHK
    2025 - 3 +1 BHK
    2095 - 3 +1 BHK ( more like 4 BHK )
    CommentQuote
  • Just booked a 2095sw ft flat in Antriksh Heights finally. Is there an owner's whatsapp group that I could be a part of to be updated on the happenings
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats @kunwar.g on your new ownership. Did you buy park facing or road facing unit? Which other options did you consider and what made you choose Antriksh over others? This would help other buyers in that area.
    CommentQuote
  • I booked road facing unit as it was more Vastu compliant with being north facing. Had looked at DLF New Town Heights, Mapsco and Floors of Vatika. Considering the build quality, location and price we ( me and my better half ) liked Antriksh Heights. The other premium price for big names of DLF and Mapsco are good for investment, however since we are end user and have heard that most in Antriksh are end users, we went with this. Now only time will tell if our decision was right or not :-)
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • nmnlamba2 months ago
      Hi, have you moved in by now?
  • I am interested in buying a 2025sq ft flat in Antriksh heights, please guide me about the society. My office is near HUDA metro station
    CommentQuote
  • No Buying/Selling Solicitations: IREF is NOT meant for buying or selling real estate. Advertisements, solicitations for real estate services or business are strictly prohibited in threads/posts or Private Message Boards.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sumansuperst
    I am interested in buying a 2025sq ft flat in Antriksh heights, please guide me about the society. My office is near HUDA metro station

You should visit the site and look at the society. The location is nice and you can compare the built quality with others like Vatika, Mapsco nearby. Since it is quite close to Dwarka expressway, once the expressway is functional and joined with NH8, it would take about 20 mins to Huda City Center
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • sumansuperst4 months ago
      Thank you for your feedback. Yes, I would do that. Wondering someone is residing in Anriksh heights
  • Any one residing in Antariksh Heights, sector 84, How is the build quality?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I am looking for 3 BHK in Antriksh but on visit found construction issues, seepage and plaster coming out, lack of maintenance in parks and plants. Would like to know more on these issues from buyers and those staying currently in society. How many families have shifted there? How is construction quality compared with nearby projects? When we can expect basement work to be completed? Comparing with Gurgaon 21 and Mapsko Royal Ville?
    CommentQuote