Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

Last updated: 3 weeks ago
690 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

    SBI Maxgain on Antriksh Heights

    Hello all,

    Can anyone share experiences w.r.t. Service etc from SBI homeloan on Antriksh Heights?

    I am on Axis right now and have zeroed in on HDFC and SBI Max gain (OD facility but not so appealing to start with when possession is not in sight). Rates of SBI should be always better than HDFC (10.15 vs 10.25 right now) so even if we rule out OD, SBI is better). I am worried about service quality etc though.


    Many thanks for reading/ qnswering.


    RegRds
    Kk
    Last edited by MANOJa; January 19 2016, 01:09 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

    Comment


    • Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

      Originally posted by its4kk View Post
      Hello all,

      Can anyone share experiences w.r.t. Service etc from SBI homeloan on Antriksh Heights?
      I am on Axis right now and have zeroed in on HDFC and SBI Max gain (OD facility but not so appealing to start with when possession is not in sight). Rates of SBI should be always better than HDFC (10.15 vs 10.25 right now) so even if we rule out OD, SBI is better). I am worried about service quality etc though.


      Many thanks for reading/ qnswering.


      RegRds
      Kk

      I have better experience with SBI max gain... cannot directly compare it with ICICI but still simple process without any hassle.

      Comment


      • Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

        Originally posted by its4kk View Post
        Hello all,

        Can anyone share experiences w.r.t. Service etc from SBI homeloan on Antriksh Heights?
        I am on Axis right now and have zeroed in on HDFC and SBI Max gain (OD facility but not so appealing to start with when possession is not in sight). Rates of SBI should be always better than HDFC (10.15 vs 10.25 right now) so even if we rule out OD, SBI is better). I am worried about service quality etc though.


        Many thanks for reading/ qnswering.


        RegRds
        Kk
        I am also looking for transferring my existing home loan from Central Bank of India to SBI for my flat in Antriksh Heights. They have told that it's not possible to transfer loan without possession but I have told them to re-check again.

        Comment


        • Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

          I have recently tranafered my loan from Lic to sbi for my vatika property in ggn and I am highly satisfied. If any one wants to shift to SBI do let me know I can give you the direct contact of SBI branch manager in gurgaon sector 31. He knows me quite well and is immensly helpful.. regards,
          Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
          Last edited by AveMaria2407; December 11 2015, 03:23 PM. Reason: Original Name Mentioned

          Comment


          • Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

            I got my loan transferred from pnb HFL to SBI in September 2013. They took a longer time to process the loan as compared to private banks but was hassle free with all required cooperation. Rate of interest for loan over 30 lac which I am paying as of now is 10.40%. ROI was 10.15 at the time of disbursement and had two increases in the past 4 months. Base rate is 10%.

            I would request inputs on the following from the forum members
            Does anyone have an update on road infrastructure?
            When do you think roads will get connected to the Antriksh heights project?
            What is the on going rate for 4 bedroom & 2 bedroom flats in Antriksh heights?
            Regards,

            Comment


            • Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

              I have the SBI loan account since day one, but the rate of interst that I always see when I log on to my account is 10.5%, loan amount is below 30lakhs. Can it be different for different plans or based on branches?

              Comment


              • Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

                Dear Members , Can some body update me with the current construction status of Antriksh Height and expected date of possession. I will appreciate frank and true feedback . I am currently out of India , I will the visit site in March - April and post some pictures of the project for all the members .

                Comment


                • Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

                  Originally posted by sand21079 View Post
                  I have recently tranafered my loan from Lic to sbi for my vatika property in ggn and I am highly satisfied. If any one wants to shift to SBI do let me know I can give you the direct contact of SBI branch manager in gurgaon sector 31. He knows me quite well and is immensly helpful.. regards,

                  Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
                  Hi Sandeep, can you please PM me his contact, will be obliged !
                  Last edited by AveMaria2407; December 11 2015, 03:33 PM. Reason: Original Name Mentioned

                  Comment


                  • Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

                    Current Price

                    Hi All,

                    Does someone know of any recent deals for 3 BHK flat - 1725 Sq Ft ? I have a unit in AG tower and interested to know the current market rate. Thanks

                    Comment


                    • Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

                      Originally posted by n3s3k2 View Post
                      Hi All,

                      Does someone know of any recent deals for 3 BHK flat - 1725 Sq Ft ? I have a unit in AG tower and interested to know the current market rate. Thanks
                      Looks like no real deals happening ?

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X