Collapse

Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

Last updated: 3 weeks ago
690 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

Hi - I believe Mr. Meena can also help in case of new Loan ?
    Last edited by MANOJa; December 11 2015, 03:36 PM. Reason: Quoted text deleted.

Comment

Hi aragg1972in1,

can you please let me know which branch of central bank you took loan from. Have you taken loan on a unit from ministry of external affairs tower?

actually, I am planning to transfer my loan from sbi to cbi. Please let me know the branch of central bank.
      thanks

Comment

Originally posted by courtyard View Post
        Hi aragg1972in1,

can you please let me know which branch of central bank you took loan from. Have you taken loan on a unit from ministry of external affairs tower?

actually, I am planning to transfer my loan from sbi to cbi. Please let me know the branch of central bank.
        thanks
        Hi Courtyard,

Central Bank Branch is GK-1, Main Market.

Wonder why you are planning to shift from SBI. I am planning to shift to SBI especially because of their Maxgain facility especially when possession has been delayed and I will not be able to avail the benefit of Income Tax deduction of Rs. 1.5 lakhs on my Home loan Interest.

Comment

Originally posted by aragg1972in1 View Post
          Hi Courtyard,

Central Bank Branch is GK-1, Main Market.

Wonder why you are planning to shift from SBI. I am planning to shift to SBI especially because of their Maxgain facility especially when possession has been delayed and I will not be able to avail the benefit of Income Tax deduction of Rs. 1.5 lakhs on my Home loan Interest.
          ACtually, SBI sanctioned less amount in 2012 and promised me that they can top-up in couple of years when my eligibility increases. However, they are refusing any top-up now which is the reason I plan to shift. Can you please confirm that your unit is not from ministry of external affairs tower in antriksh height?

About Interest benefit, I booked in fresh booking in late 2012 and I think I might be eligible for interest deduction benfit as long as I get the flat before 2016. Correct me if you think otherwise?

Comment

Originally posted by courtyard View Post
            ACtually, SBI sanctioned less amount in 2012 and promised me that they can top-up in couple of years when my eligibility increases. However, they are refusing any top-up now which is the reason I plan to shift. Can you please confirm that your unit is not from ministry of external affairs tower in antriksh height?

About Interest benefit, I booked in fresh booking in late 2012 and I think I might be eligible for interest deduction benfit as long as I get the flat before 2016. Correct me if you think otherwise?
            Ya. My unit is from Ministry of External Affairs.

If one gets the possession of unit within 3 years from the end of Financial year in which the loan is taken (and the unit is self-occupied) then the Home loan Interest upto max of Rs. 1.5 lakhs per annum can be reduced from taxable income. If possession after this cut-off time, then the Interest upto max of Rs. 30,000 pa can be reduced from taxable income.

Comment

Hi All,

Can you please let me know the current price of 2/3Bhk for this project i am looking to buy one in GGN.

Comment

while browsing through google map i found that there is a power plant near by and has a tall chimney, won't it have a adverse impact on the people living there. Is that power plant opertional or not .??

Comment

This power plant is closed long back, it is not operational. It'll soon be demolished.

Comment

Hi All,

Today i went to antriksh height site and found that construction has reached at satisfactory level and seems that i can be delivered within 1 to 2 yrs(Max). Just wanted to about the 24m road between the project as per the a person on site they will construct the road that comes under there boundary(Which he pointed out) anyone have any conformation on it. Also will they connect it completely with the Road directly connecting to DWAY ?
                    Last edited by sumit27; February 28 2014, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Please find enclosed some photographs which were taken in Jan 2014
                      Attached Files

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X