Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

Last updated: 3 weeks ago
690 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

Originally posted by Ganesh B View Post
    Yes, this dispute is going on since almost 2 years now. Currently we dont know whom to contact also. Thus, if we come together and discuss builder in detail would give us more clarity.
    Yes - I too agree. There was a time when Antriksh was ahead of all other projects in the area. Now people have started living in other projects and Antriksh is still lagging behind. I think part of the problem is there is no pressure on the builder..

Comment

Google Group

I 've formed a google group for owners to coordinate more closely. Please join:

https://groups.google.com/d/forum/antrikshheightsowners

Please request others to join as well....once we reach a threshold of 10-15 people, we can start discussions with builder

Comment

Originally posted by n3s3k2 View Post
        I 've formed a google group for owners to coordinate more closely. Please join:

https://groups.google.com/d/forum/antrikshheightsowners

Please request others to join as well....once we reach a threshold of 10-15 people, we can start discussions with builder
        I 've got request for 3 members already. Others please join soon...

Comment

Please unite.

We have a Antriksh Heights forum on Facebook. More that 50 people have already joined it.

We are planning to meet builder soon. Requesting all the "Antriksh Heights" Flat owners to join it.
          Go to Facebook & search for "Antriksh Heights forum" & add the group.

Thanks.

Comment

Facebook Antriksh Heights group link.

https://www.fb.com/groups/441547109269036/

Comment

Yes many of us already joined this group. Requesting others to join, to come out as a one strong group. This group is also planning to meet together next week end. So join the group and please plan to take time for the meeting. Now its high time to come together.

Comment

Update

Guys, did we meet builder based on our google or facebook groups? Any positive news? I can see all dull towers, no progress on common area, when can we expect possession?

Comment

Originally posted by anmolgupta View Post
                  Guys, did we meet builder based on our google or facebook groups? Any positive news? I can see all dull towers, no progress on common area, when can we expect possession?
                  Request more home owners to join the google group. Also, let us merge Google and FB group. I guess we all can collectively benefit with some coordination

Comment

Tommorow 24 Aug we are all meeting at antriksh site at 11 am for discussiong the delay in posession ,pls come

Comment

Any Update on 24th Aug 2014 Discussion

Guy unfortunately I was not in the city so didn't join but would like to hear if any positive update from the builder?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X