Hello Members,

Could you please provide information on Antriksh heights in Sec 84, Gurgaon which has 300 flats for Ministry of External Affair plus others.

Its already almost half build.Location is much better than others in this area. Area of the flats are bigger than other builders.

developer have delivered many projects in Dwarka, Sec 56 Gurgaon already.

Its available at ~2500 psf as per just information. 2nd option is to have someone known in ministry who can make u group housing member and then the rate is 2250 psf.

Any opinion on this project ?
Read more
625 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am getting Original Booking in Antriksh Heights Sector 84.
    2+1 BHK ~ 1350 sqft : BSP Rs. 3575 psqft.

I have visited the site yesterday. Work is in progress. Plaster of some towers is going on and they are putting grills on balconies on other towers.
    Work was stopped for 6 months and started again few months back.
    I am thinking of Investment for max two years.
    I am getting the above mentioned price. What do you say.

I am also getting some deal in one other tower.
    2 BHK ~ 1125 sqft : BSP Rs. 3650 psqft.
    This tower was originally planned for 4 BHK's and converted to 2BHK.
    13 floors are ready and work going on, but they are giving original booking.
    CommentQuote
  • hi i visited the site of Antriksh height sector 84 . The construction of 3bhk & 4bhk tower is in full swing.

two new towers have been launched now.1350 sq ft & 1450 sqft 2 bhk. i am looking at 1450 sqft 2bhk. Price quoted by the broker is Rs 3550/sqft.

I am an end user and want to invest in this property for living .

pls suggest whether the price quoted is correct.---it fits into my budget

Reputation of builder in delivering project. Since on 3bhk and 4bhk towers the work is in full swing i think the builder will not have problem in giving the possession of newly built towers in 3yrs.

I have heard 300 coal India employees/ministry of external affair employees have invested in this project : pls suggest whether it will be ok as few members have raised concerned with govt .employees living in the society.

pls suggest any alternative property in the vicinity budget 3500/sq ft or less than that.2bhk/3bhk
    CommentQuote
  • Mr Arora could u give me the broker details, how is the project from investment point of view, senior members pls authenticate credibility of builder
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,
    I am new to this forum. I have planned to by 2+1 bhk in Antriksh Height sec 84. I am an end user and first time buying a flat. Can anyone tell me is it a good to put money in this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankushvohra
    Wat rate are u getting the project...

Hi..I am getting at 3550...
    CommentQuote
  • dont panic builder is good and construction is going full swing watch and buy
    CommentQuote
  • Is this still available @3550.
    One of my frnd is interested in investing there and he is getting rate for 7-8th floor.
    @4000.
    CommentQuote
  • 1125 and 1200 sqft 2bhk avaliable for new booking
    CommentQuote
  • Requesting senior members for their comments and feedback....

Originally Posted by arun1983
    Hi all,
    I am new to this forum. I have planned to by 2+1 bhk in Antriksh Height sec 84. I am an end user and first time buying a flat. Can anyone tell me is it a good to put money in this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody booked 2bhk in atriskh heights?How is the response?
    CommentQuote
  • Any body booked 2 bhk in antrish heights?how is the resposne?is this good location
    CommentQuote
  • Antriksh(84)/Orris Premier Astor (85)/Corelwood (84)

Hi,

Needed some help on deciding which of the following is a better investment?

1) Orris Premier Astor Court in sector 85 - new builder in residential and not sure of reputation
    2) Antriksh apartments in sector 84 - Low pricing but not much common infra inside
    3) SS Group's Corelwood in sector 84 - have some serious doubts on quality and timelines as per various feedbacks

I understand the range of prices is wide but I have shortlisted these 3 for further assessment.

Apologies if such a discussion has happened elsewhere and would appreciate links to the same.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,

I am about to book a 2BHK in Antriksh heights in this week only, can you senior member confirm that my decision is correct, following are the factors which I have considered

Towers are already built upto 11-13th floor
      Getting the same at a good BSP of 3550(+ some other discount)
      Nearby projects like Vatika india next( seven lamps) is availaible at 5100(freshbooking) and 4400(resale)
      Further there is nothing negative which I can found out about this project.
      Kindly give me your comments

Thanks
      mesunny4uKindly give me your comments

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks
      mesunny4u
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Vetern Members,

Kindly give your advice on the abovementioned project, Do i go for it or wait for something else..

Thanks
    mesunny4u
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,

Is there anyone to comment on Antariksh heights.

Thanks
    Sandeep Bansal
    CommentQuote