Collapse

Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

Last updated: 3 weeks ago
692 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

Sorry I missed the gathering on 24th Aug. Whats the outcome? Whats the further course of action?

Comment

AM Tower

Guys anybody has flat in AM tower? is brick work complete?

Comment

Originally posted by ronak88 View Post
        Tommorow 24 Aug we are all meeting at antriksh site at 11 am for discussiong the delay in posession ,pls come

Any update Ronak

Comment

dear omgomg,

around 100 of your 105 posts have been anti-antriksh. it appears to be a concerted effort to defame the project. Moreover, the project is being constructed by Antriksh and Dwarkadhis builder with 6.5 towers each. I along with several people on this forum have invested in antriksh heights. It is good that you are bringing awareness but re-iterating the same posts again and again does not help. Please share updates re the project status and antriksh heights only.
          Thanks

Originally posted by omgomg
          Hi All,
          I would suggest all of you who are buying any project of Antriksh to think 10 times or do not buy it as this is a fraud builder and can do a fraud with you at any stage of the time. Please visit the following link to view this and how he is making fool of his investors for the last 2.5 years by keeping their money with him and not responding at all. This is not a single instance and if you check on Google or with other brokers you will find many such instances. Here is the link for your reference:

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...96-page82.html

I hope the above link will be useful for all of you and it will save your precious and hard earned money from this fraudster builder as we have been suffering from the hands of this builder for the last 2.5 years.

Comment

Even I don't support this repeated/unecessary post

Originally posted by omgomg
            Hi All,
            I would suggest all of you who are buying any project of Antriksh to think 10 times or do not buy it as this is a fraud builder and can do a fraud with you at any stage of the time. Please visit the following link to view this and how he is making fool of his investors for the last 2.5 years by keeping their money with him and not responding at all. This is not a single instance and if you check on Google or with other brokers you will find many such instances. Here is the link for your reference:

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...96-page82.html

I hope the above link will be useful for all of you and it will save your precious and hard earned money from this fraudster builder as we have been suffering from the hands of this builder for the last 2.5 years.

Comment

Yes, I want to defame the project of this cheater builder and why not I?

I took loan at a high rate of Interest and invested with this builder and he kept my money with him for 2 long years. I not only lost huge interest on that amount but lost opportunity to buy my own home and I still have no home yet as I have to sell other property to re pay the Interest.

When I asked for refund of my amount, this cheater builder (Rajbir and his son) propelled me to his office and gave huge turn arounds for 9 months for returning my money only and that too without any interest.

They reacted as their father has birthright on my hard earned money and they can only accept the money but can not return.

I will continue to defame this builder for many years to come until he feels sorry and return my and other fellow innocent investors with proper compensation...

Originally posted by courtyard View Post
              dear omgomg,

around 100 of your 105 posts have been anti-antriksh. it appears to be a concerted effort to defame the project. Moreover, the project is being constructed by Antriksh and Dwarkadhis builder with 6.5 towers each. I along with several people on this forum have invested in antriksh heights. It is good that you are bringing awareness but re-iterating the same posts again and again does not help. Please share updates re the project status and antriksh heights only.
              Thanks
              Last edited by IGRM; September 24 2014, 07:20 AM. Reason: Edited

Comment

I visited the site over the weekend and painting has been started in few of the towers(color is Blue and Yellow combination and it looks good). Though I could see very limited men at work but it was good to see some progress. Sorry as I forgot to take the pics.

Comment

Please post some pics

Comment

Any idea of current resale price in Antriksh 84 ??

Comment

Dear all,

We are meeting with builder at his office in shalimar bagh,delhi on 8 Nov 14 at 11 am.Need all your pesence to push the builder for posession ,please confirm

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X