Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

Last updated: 3 weeks ago
690 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

Originally posted by manujmohla View Post
    I remember when i came to see Mapsko Casabella... Mapsko had started digging work where as structure of Antriksh Heights was ready with Brick Wok also complete. Today Casabella is in much better position then Antriksh Heights... Very very Slow Builder.
    Hi
    Greetings

This project started somewhere around 2007, if I remember correctly. A lot of Ministry of External Affairs officers are stuck in this project. latter a few towers were to be developed by Dwarkadhish and these are different from those being developed by Antriksh.

The matter now is,
    -whether Dwarkashish is also working like antriksh?
    - What arrangement dwarkadhish has with Antriksh??
    - Dwarkadhish was to apply for OC and offer possession, has he applied for OC or not?

Perhaps those invested can inform in a better way.

As far as sector road bogey is concerned, let the management know that if heavy trucks with cement, iron bars, building material can reach the site, people who want the flats would want the possession with registry and will not bother about Sector roads, given the massive delays.

Service agreement with builder is to the point of development of the GHS, apply for necessary minimum load with electricity board, pay for edc/idc as prescribed and apply for OC after completing all licensing conditions and provide stand by utilities/amenities until permanent connections are made available by HUDA.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
      Hi
      Greetings

The matter now is,
      -whether Dwarkashish is also working like antriksh?
      - What arrangement dwarkadhish has with Antriksh??
      - Dwarkadhish was to apply for OC and offer possession, has he applied for OC or not?

Cheers
      The Brochure they have given me mentions Dwarkadish . They also told me that many people from home ministry have flats in the society . I am not sure about they have 2 or 3 bhk because there is only one tower for 2BHK .

Comment

As I know,
        the towers with Reliable Realtech (Dwarkadhish) are AF 2095 sq ft, AG 1725 sq ft, AI 2025 sq ft, AJ 1725 sq ft, AL 2595 sq ft and AH (1125 & 1200 sq ft). Dwarkadhish owns and holds rights for 50% of the total project
        The other 50% has three partners namely Mr. Yadav (Antriksh), Mr. Rajvir and MEA officials (each of these 3 shareholders have equal parternership i.e 16.66 % each of the total project) Under their ownership and responsibility the towers are AA, AB, AC, AD, AE (50%) and AM (which has 2 bedroom units 1350 & 1450 sq ft)
        Tower AE is a common towers (50% each with Dwarkadhish and Antriksh) and either of them have to construct 50% each.

The situation on road construction is the same as earlier. Access to Antriksh heights or other projects in 84 is still a problem. One has to pass through kachha terrain to reach there, which may be due to litigation-on certain patches.

Heard that the resale price of Antriksh flats varies between Rs. 3900/- to 4200/- psf and is the lowest in that area. The progress on the road Dawarka Expressway is still on a snail pace?

Had visited the site on 25 December and attached are the photographs...
        Basement slabs in the towers owned by Dwarkadhish are nearing completion except a few areas.
        Lifts in all towers owned by Dwarkadhish have been completed (not kept in operation as of now)
        The doors, flooring, glass window panes, lobbies, electrical wiring & staircases work in all towers of Dwarkadhish have been completed (Except the final painting, fixing of plumbing fixtures, and electrical fixtures is pending)
        Work on society boundary wall along with the road which passes in between the society has started.
        Trees planted on the south eastern boundary wall and wall painted.

Heard that Dwarkadhish has applied for part OC and awaiting to hear from the Town Planner office, Haryana Govenment...
        Attached Files
        Last edited by BlessU; January 5 2015, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajay P View Post
          As I know,

Heard that Dwarkadhish has applied for part OC and awaiting to hear from the Town Planner office, Haryana Govenment...
          But they told me that it will take 2 year to offer possession atleast that is why they are providing payment within 22 months.

Comment

Any update on Antriksh Heights ? Posession , current rate ?

Comment

Hi,

I have received following update and would like to share the same with all of you :

"We would wish to inform you about the latest development in the flats of Luxury Tower in particular & the whole Project in general. The latest development in the Luxury Tower is as under :

· Fixing of Granite on the staircase completed.
              · External wall plaster completed.
              · Fixing of Floor tiles started.
              · Lift work started.
              · Fixing of Windows & Doors started.
              · Fixing of Main Entrance door to start soon.
              · Work on the Project’s internal road to start soon.
              · Work on the internal boundary wall inside the Project complex on the 24m wide road started.
              · Road connectivity to the Project ( near Tower D ) started on the Sector 83- 84 dividing road.

Please Note: The Builder has already applied for the Completion Certificate which is expected to be received by end of March 2015. After receiving this Completion Certificate, the builder will start the process of handing over the flats for possession in the completed Towers to the respective members. "

Comment

Dear All, pics taken today by an investor in the project. Hope its helpful to members...

Comment

Guys,

Good News! I made a visit to sector 84 yesterday and found out that Antriksh Heights is connected to DEW through a 60 meter wide road called dwarka link road. It is bang on dwarka link road and eventually, AH will/might get connected to dwarka link road through a service lane i guess. AH is exactly 700 meters from DEW. I see this as a major accomplishment for AH investors.

Comment

i am also owner of ah tower

Comment

Originally posted by hellobaby View Post
                      i am also owner of ah tower
                      Great!

BTW: by AH I meant Antriksh heights!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X