Collapse

Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

Last updated: 3 weeks ago
690 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

Anyother project in this budget about to complete in a year?

Comment

You can get three bhk in Mapsko paradise for 65 all inclusive.... 2 bhk for 55 all inclusive

Comment

Friends, There's some good news for people who have been waiting for possession..

Attached along with are the latest photos showing the progress at Antriksh heights. These were taken last week.

The builder states that they have applied for part occupation and are waiting to hear from the town planner office.
        Last edited by MANOJa; December 11 2015, 03:52 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Am trying to add some more photos....

Comment

Originally posted by manujmohla View Post
            You can get three bhk in Mapsko paradise for 65 all inclusive.... 2 bhk for 55 all inclusive
            But the 2 BHK unit is smaller.
            Last edited by illusionist13; December 11 2015, 04:41 PM. Reason: text format

Comment

Originally posted by VibhorD View Post
              But the 2bhk unit is smaller.
              Yes but you can also get 3 BHK in almost similar budget. Also builder is cash rich because of there liquar business (They have 350 liquar shops in haryana) . So maintinace and up keep of society should be better.

Antriksh is the slowest builder in the entire region.

Trust me six years back Antriksh Heights structure was ready and Mapsko Casabella was just barren land and today you can see the diffrence.

Comment

Hello - I also have one Unit in AH tower in Antriksh heights. For so long Builder saying possession will come in 2 months ,3 months, 4 months. But everything look like false promises.

Is anyone getting Penalty payment for the delayed possession from the builder ??
                Can we all buyers in Antriksh come together and try to file a consumer complaint so that Builder will then have to financially compensate to us.

I really think this is the high time and we should really react now to get something done as its a huge time gap.
                I just had a talk with one of the person from Antriksh and they said they will give possession by Feb End.
                We have to put a pressure on the builder for the penalty payment , in lieu of which they will try to offer possession asap.

Reply with your thoughts....

Comment

Originally posted by Ajay P View Post
                  Am trying to add some more photos....
                  Hi Ajay P;- I dont see any photos..did you really post something.
                  Last edited by illusionist13; January 18 2016, 03:23 PM. Reason: tagged user

Comment

At per current progress i dont see posession in next one year as paint has not started for many towers... even windows have also not been installed for few towers... Also looking at the current speed it might take 2-3 years.

Comment

Hello - But i heard them saying that they have got the OC from town planner gurgaon and now in the process of getting it from the Chandigarh administration. the completion certificate.

Is it a false news that they have applied for completion certificate ?

Does anyone know ?
                      Last edited by MANOJa; January 19 2016, 11:52 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X