Collapse

Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

Last updated: 3 weeks ago
690 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

That's a great news for the AH(Dwarkadhis) flats buyers. Hope the inspection gets through.

Comment

Any latest updates on the project? Has any one received any communication so far from builder?

Comment

Hi All - I just received possession letter on email. I have a unit in AH tower. Did any one else received the possession letter ??

Comment

Dear Members ,
          Reliable reattach starts offering possession to the users
          Attached Files

Comment

This is a very strange possession letter which implies that we have done our bit in constructing the structure and now you if you feel like you can stay there at your own risk. It talks about the institutional NOCs but remains silent on the final NOC which makes it legal to stay in the building. How the building becomes habitable if basic facilities like sewerage, electricity and road are not available? Also it doesn't mention anything about Registration of the property, therefore, title of the property remains suspect. It looks like Antriksh Heights project is built in some unauthorized colony. In my view, one should check all these points before taking possession.

Comment

This is very positive news for reliable realtech buyers. With Deway being categorised as National Highway and builders giving possessions; i think things are getting great for buyers/end users.

Comment

Those who are antriksh height customers and wants to be in whatsapp group pls share your mobile numbers we are already 60members in whatsaapp group

Comment

• er.sud
                  er.sud commented
                  Editing a comment
                  hi please add me in the group 9953633888

• Devvarun
                  Devvarun commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hey can you please add me to the whatsapp group +91-9212212318

All - have we got possession letters? Ours is AE 302 and no possession letter is in sight. Had to incur loss for last two year on income tax

Comment

how can we share the contact no to add ourselves in the whatsapp group ? while giving contact no here.. IREF deleting it stating privacy concerns.

Comment

send your email id's in that case

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X