Collapse

Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

Last updated: 3 weeks ago
690 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

In addition we are meeting at Antriksh height project site on 21 May 16 at 9 am.We will be 50 members pls. join others

Comment

Date- 24/04/2016
      M/s. Raliable Realtech Pvt. Ltd.
      Sub- Proposal for joint assessment at Antriksh Heights construction site, Sector-84, Gurgaon
      Dear Sir,
      It refers to your issued reply letter dt.20.04.2016 to us. We would like to thank you for your assurance & commitment to address our issues raised during our visit to your office on 09.04.2016 at the earliest possible & to make the residential campus liveable. It really gives us immense pleasure with re-gained confidence & a comfort level now. On receipt of this reply letter some of us visited the project site on 24.04.2016 (Sunday). Although the work has been started the progress what we observe is very slow. Still we believe that you will definitely complete everything you have mentioned in the letter within the committed time period of maximum 4 weeks .
      One thing we would like to mention here that the flats, overall campus with promised infrastructure and road connectivity are not at all ready as on date. It is the fact everybody should agree. There is no doubt at all. At this stage one can’t think of accepting the possession offered by you. Moreover you did not have OC from Directorate of Town & Country planning, Chandigarh so far. So, as we understand till the pending infrastructure are not complete, the already agreed compensation of *₹10/- per sq. ft for project delay would continue.

We are planning to meet again at construction site on 21.05.2015 (Saturday) to review the commitments made by you. We would like to invite you to the site for a proposed joint assessment of the progress made towards project completion. We hope all of the pending works(i.e. Security,security card system, Road connectivity, Water, External paint, Basement parking, Electricity inside flat & outside, Flat inside finishing, Club house, Children park, Badminton/Tennis court, deploying the maintenance team etc.) as committed by you would have been completed by that time. Some of us will also come from distant locations i.e. from Hyderabad, Bangalore & Chennai to attend this meeting. We expect about 50 flat owners will be there that day. It would be indeed a good get together at pre-possession phase. A lot of excitement & pleasure among all the flat owners for possession after a long waiting is just like a dream coming true.

So, we will be waiting for your goodself for above meeting at antriksh height project site at 9 am on 21 may 16.

Kindly consider this letter as invitation and schedule accordingly.

With thanks

Antriksh Heights Flat Owner

Comment

Hello Mr ronak88;

I will also join on 21 May meeting. I have a unit in AM tower, but I have not received any communication on compensation from the builder. As you mentioned,
        "Till the pending infrastructure are not complete, the already agreed compensation of *₹10/- per sq. ft for project delay would continue"

Does it hold true for all the towers or for specific towers ? Please guide
        Last edited by Skittles8; April 28 2016, 11:53 AM. Reason: mentioned user

Comment

This is For towers AE AF AG AH AI AJ AL

PLEASE SHARE YOUR MOBILE NO.

Comment

Thanks for the update ronak88 ;

I did but IREF removed it as part of their policy. Let me know if there is some other mode I can share the mobile number.

Comment

Share your email id

Comment

Originally posted by Naksh G View Post
                Thanks for the update ronak88 ;

I did but IREF removed it as part of their policy. Let me know if there is some other mode I can share the mobile number.
                Originally posted by ronak88 View Post
                Share your email id

Personal Information

Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
                Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by ronak88 View Post
                  Date- 24/04/2016
                  So, as we understand till the pending infrastructure are not complete, the already agreed compensation of *₹10/- per sq. ft for project delay would continue.
                  Thanks for your effortsRonak88. Can you please clarify if the stated delay penalty has been agreed by the builder in writing? Also, what's the effective date to calculate delay.

Comment

I visited the site in Dec 2015 and saw good amount of progress but flat internal finishing did not start back then. Access road to DEW has been complete but access to the project was through unpaved road.

Comment

Hello ronak88;

i am a unit holder of tower AH and would like to participate in the meeting on 21st May. Thank you for arranging this meet. Have Reliable Realtech replied to your mail and confirmed that their representative will be present to discuss with us over our concerns.

Regards
                      Last edited by MANOJa; May 9 2016, 11:35 AM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X