Collapse

Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
692 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

Hi ronak88; - did you get a reply to your letter and has the builder confirmed his presence on 21st May? Although, I would like to join the meeting too - will be there even if the builder has not confirmed. my # nine zero one five zero six six one eight four.
    Last edited by MANOJa; May 17 2016, 10:28 AM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

ronak88; Is it confirmed that Someone from Antriksh heights would be coming at 9 am on 21 may. Also where all are assembling... near swimming pool area or near club area ??
      Last edited by Malvish; May 18 2016, 02:01 PM. Reason: personal information

Comment

ronak88; -- I still believe that we wont be able to get some officials from Antriksh heights at 9 am.
        Its too early for a Saturday. And in Gurgaon at least.. 9 am is too early for people to turn them unless its something very urgent..

I would suggest sometime in afternoon or evening may be 5 pm.
        Please talk to official of Antriksh heights and confirm the timings...
        Last edited by MANOJa; May 18 2016, 07:29 PM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

Is the meeting confirmed for tomorrow ? Any updates on the presence of the builders ?

Comment

Hi All, It seems possession on cards now. Will be interesting to hear everyone's experiences.

Comment

Hi All,

I received the demand letter (14. On start of external Plaster ) from Reliable realtech for my flat in AM tower. Did anyone monitor the progress recently ?
              Also, as per my communication with builder, they have the completion approval till 31-June-16 and post that they will have to pay some compensation to us. I am planning to write a letter to them, to have this communication in writing. Let me know if we can write a joint letter to them.

Also is there any other groups that I can join on like facebook, whatsapp etc
              Last edited by MANOJa; May 31 2016, 11:13 PM. Reason: Test

Comment

I think it is a good idea to join/form some sort of whatsapp/facebook group. We have received a demand letter as well and it seems there are discrepancies.

Comment

HI chkapil;
                  What discrepancies are you referring to ? Is it the service tax calculation ?
                  Last edited by MANOJa; June 2 2016, 06:18 PM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

Hi Friends,

I had also book flat in Antriksh Height , AH tower. Builder sent me a intimation latter for possession. He added many charges for final possession. Please suggest and if we have any whatsup grop then please let me know.

Comment

Same for me I have received it and looks like some forced charges after delaying a lot.....Better to join in whatsup group for same.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X