Last updated: 3 weeks ago
690 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

wait and watch

Hi,

I deferred my decision for RTM initially and now keeping in mind tough market I am not planning to buy unless markets stabilises or I get real good deal on some reliable builder project with low upfront(which is unlikely at this point). I dont want to be in a situation where I am not able to pay EMIs. I dont have risk taking capability and am happy to wait till things become certain, though cetrainity comes with additional price but well...

Thanks

Originally posted by vaggarwal View Post
    Hi Tyro,
    Can you please share which option you selected finally. Because I also have similar budget and searching for 3 BHK in Gurgaon. Our requirements match a lot. Thank you

Comment

dear all
      go to Antriksh greens sector 50, even after 5 years, project still not complete another one year to go. NOWHERE NEAR THE FIVE STAR QAULITY AS WRITTEN IN THE BROCHURE.
      ON TOP OF THAT THERE IS A MAJOR PARKING MESS, THEY HAVE OVERSOLD THE PARKINGS AND NOW GIVING SPACE 5 FT BY 6FT INSTEAD OF 10 FT BY 12 FT AS PER NOIDA AUTHORITY REGULATIONS.

COMPLETE MESS THE ENTIRE PROJECT...BE VERY AWARE OF THIS BUILDER...LIKE ANY OTHER BUILDER A THROUGH BRED CROOK BOTH HARINDER & RAKESH YADAV HEARD SOME PEOPLE HAVE FILED A CASE IN CRIMINAL COURT AGAINST THEM..INTERSTING BUT THAT IS WHAT THEY DESERVE

Comment

Originally posted by satyabol View Post
        dear all
        go to Antriksh greens sector 50, even after 5 years, project still not complete another one year to go. NOWHERE NEAR THE FIVE STAR QAULITY AS WRITTEN IN THE BROCHURE.
        ON TOP OF THAT THERE IS A MAJOR PARKING MESS, THEY HAVE OVERSOLD THE PARKINGS AND NOW GIVING SPACE 5 FT BY 6FT INSTEAD OF 10 FT BY 12 FT AS PER NOIDA AUTHORITY REGULATIONS.

COMPLETE MESS THE ENTIRE PROJECT...BE VERY AWARE OF THIS BUILDER...LIKE ANY OTHER BUILDER A THROUGH BRED CROOK BOTH HARINDER & RAKESH YADAV HEARD SOME PEOPLE HAVE FILED A CASE IN CRIMINAL COURT AGAINST THEM..INTERSTING BUT THAT IS WHAT THEY DESERVE
        Hi
        Greetings

Thanks for your share.. Will update your complaint/dissatisfaction on "Homes From Hell" on the link Dwarka expressway projects, news, analysis etc as
        Recipe no 11 "Delay(>5yrs)/Deny possession"
        Recipe no 27 "Changes specification/facilities" (parking size smaller than regulation)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...hl=en_GB#gid=2

I have received similar complaints and about "poor customer service" and "lack of transparency" issues. Many Ministry of External Affairs have subscribed to the sector 84 project.

Cheers

Comment

sure?

are you serious, I have 3 known who have invested in antriksh hieght and they told me few weeks back that construction is going on at full swing...
          Though I dont have more details.

Originally posted by satyabol View Post
          dear all

Comment

yes the construction is going in a full swing, I think this is the only project in sector 84 with all the towers constructed

Comment

Fresh booking in Antriksh Heights Sector 84

What are your suggestions for Fresh booking in Antriksh Heights Sector 84.

2+1 BHK ~ 1350 sqft Rs. 3575 psft.

Please reply as It seems fine to me and I am thinking to give check for it in couple of days.

Comment

can anyone give a brief on this project ? fresh booking at 3500 something looks to be decent , how is it location wise , specs wise , and developer wise in comparison to spaze at4 and gurgaon 1 both in sector 84

Comment

location and specifications are excellent. However, quite contrast is the builder's reputation.

Comment

hi dineshmea, what do you suggest should I go for it or not? I am thinking for investment for 1-2 years. I am new to RE and looking for my first booking.

Comment

Originally posted by larora View Post
                      hi dineshmea, what do you suggest should I go for it or not? I am thinking for investment for 1-2 years. I am new to RE and looking for my first booking.
                      Larora, if you are considering investment with 1-2 years horizon, better to choose a good brand as they are easy to dispose of. I won't recommend antriksh.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X