Collapse

Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

Last updated: 3 weeks ago
690 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

I booked road facing unit as it was more Vastu compliant with being north facing. Had looked at DLF New Town Heights, Mapsco and Floors of Vatika. Considering the build quality, location and price we ( me and my better half ) liked Antriksh Heights. The other premium price for big names of DLF and Mapsco are good for investment, however since we are end user and have heard that most in Antriksh are end users, we went with this. Now only time will tell if our decision was right or not :-)

Comment

I am interested in buying a 2025sq ft flat in Antriksh heights, please guide me about the society. My office is near HUDA metro station

Comment

No Buying/Selling Solicitations: IREF is NOT meant for buying or selling real estate. Advertisements, solicitations for real estate services or business are strictly prohibited in threads/posts or Private Message Boards.
        Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by sumansuperst View Post
          I am interested in buying a 2025sq ft flat in Antriksh heights, please guide me about the society. My office is near HUDA metro station
          You should visit the site and look at the society. The location is nice and you can compare the built quality with others like Vatika, Mapsco nearby. Since it is quite close to Dwarka expressway, once the expressway is functional and joined with NH8, it would take about 20 mins to Huda City Center

Comment

• sumansuperst
            sumansuperst commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you for your feedback. Yes, I would do that. Wondering someone is residing in Anriksh heights

Any one residing in Antariksh Heights, sector 84, How is the build quality?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X