Hello Members,

Could you please provide information on Antriksh heights in Sec 84, Gurgaon which has 300 flats for Ministry of External Affair plus others.

Its already almost half build.Location is much better than others in this area. Area of the flats are bigger than other builders.

developer have delivered many projects in Dwarka, Sec 56 Gurgaon already.

Its available at ~2500 psf as per just information. 2nd option is to have someone known in ministry who can make u group housing member and then the rate is 2250 psf.

Any opinion on this project ?
Read more
625 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • thats from one year.. but what after that.. no buyer for this one..

Originally Posted by mesunny4u
    On what basis are you saying that for a project where work till 13th floor has finished and is availaible at a very reasonable price

thanks
    mesunny4u
    CommentQuote
  • LArora Ji,
    You need to be specific for what you mean, please post relevant information that justify your argument

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Dispute in JV between Dwarkadhish and Antriksh resolved or not??

(Repeat post though would be relevant here as well)

Hi
    Greetings

Of the various PMs and discussions therein I found a valuable input from a valued member about the ANTRIKSH Heights project. This information is better justified here in the public domain, so publishing for everyones benefit.

"Antriksh height (The project) was started as a jv between two groups i.e. antriksh and dwarkadhish lateron due to internal issues work was stopped for 8-12 months
    Finally both parties agreeed that out of total 13 towers 6.5 are owned by each party and contruction is to be done seprately, but dwarkadhish has upper hand and control over towers of antriksh as all approval are in name of subsy reliable realtech which is subys of dwarkadhish.
    Now antrisksh owner is (Rakesh yadav) and dwarkadhish owner is ( someone Mr. garg, who is decent enough)

And in the above scenario the tower in which I am purchasing the flat is of dwarkadhish not antriksh."

Obviously this information is as received and may be confirmed by anyone looking for a commercial exposure and judge the effectiveness/impact on it accordingly etc..

The project has stalled for the past about 1 year with built up structure as visible on google and posted on the relevant thread. If such a solution in the JV is arrived at, it may serve the interest of those invested in a better way. As maintained earlier, all sectors within 2 kms of commercial sector 88 shall be the epicenter of new gurgaon with ISBT and MRTS proposed in 3x and Dway dissecting 8x and 3x sectors..

Thanks to the contributing member..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Just booked a 1725 sqft unit in Antriksh height, keeping my fingures crossed.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mesunny4u
    Just booked a 1725 sqft unit in Antriksh height, keeping my fingures crossed.

Hi
    Greetings

Congratulations bhai!!! he he.. lot of research done by you, must say..
    Why not spaze or gurgaonone?? Not that Antriksh is bad just for an opinion, if you would like to share a few salient points/advantages.
    is it for investment or enduse?
    Commericals details (BSP, transfer fee, payment terms) if you would like to discuss?
    Which tower.. dwarkadhish or Yadav jis tower?
    What is status of road?
    when infra wrt water, electricity, sewerage will be in place??
    when do you expect delivery.

Hope works out fine for you..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Congratulations bhai!!! he he.. lot of research done by you, must say..
    Why not spaze or gurgaonone?? Not that Antriksh is bad just for an opinion, if you would like to share a few salient points/advantages.
    is it for investment or enduse?
    Commericals details (BSP, transfer fee, payment terms) if you would like to discuss?
    Which tower.. dwarkadhish or Yadav jis tower?
    What is status of road?
    when infra wrt water, electricity, sewerage will be in place??
    when do you expect delivery.

Hope works out fine for you..

Cheers

Thankyou sirji,

My views\ info\ detail etc. are below in bold

Why not spaze or gurgaonone?? Not that Antriksh is bad just for an opinion- I know these are comparatively better(other things remain constant), but fact is everybuddy has there checklist and these project are not qualifying on that checklist for ex.

In resale huge cash factor
      Direct booking is exhorbitantly priced at close to 5000
      if you would like to share a few salient points/advantages.

is it for investment or enduse? - 90% sure that for end use
        Commericals details (BSP, transfer fee, payment terms) if you would like to discuss? -OOPPPSSSs... sorry can't share here, but even if you are interested will send you a PM
        Which tower.. dwarkadhish or Yadav jis tower? Do you have any doubt
        What is status of road? Non existent as of now but important point here is even if DEW won't come up area is liveable via sector roads as exactly 925 mtr from NH-8
        when infra wrt water, electricity, sewerage will be in place - none as of now as same will start after sector roads are ready except charcoal.
        when do you expect delivery- Hope they will not deliver before 2015, if they do so then probably I'll be paying them maintenance + depericiaiton and not using the flat.
    CommentQuote
  • 300 officers from ministery of external affairs has purchased flat in Antriksh heights in group buying schme one year before
    following is an old link: 300 OFFICIALS FROM MINISTRY OF EXTERNAL AFFAIRS JOINS ANTRIKSH HEIGHTS APARTMENTS GURGAON - Gurgaon - Houses - Apartments for Sale - antriksh height gurgaon

Now my issue is, are they purchasing it as investment, which means 300 flats will remain vacant or MEA has planned to shift there office in Manesar??

Thanks
    mesunny4u
    CommentQuote
    300 officers from ministery of external affairs has purchased flat in Antriksh heights in group buying schme one year before
    following is an old link: 300 OFFICIALS FROM MINISTRY OF EXTERNAL AFFAIRS JOINS ANTRIKSH HEIGHTS APARTMENTS GURGAON - Gurgaon - Houses - Apartments for Sale - antriksh height gurgaon

Now my issue is, are they purchasing it as investment, which means 300 flats will remain vacant or MEA has planned to shift there office in Manesar??

Thanks
    mesunny4u

Hi
    Greetings

Probably the reason lies in this line

"Don’t miss this BROKER FREE Golden Opportunity At our special offer of Rs.2450/- per Sft. up to 15TH JANUARY, 2009 (THURSDAY)";)

More answers can be had from IYER
    ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER (MARKETING)
    ANTRIKSH GROUPANTRIKSH HEIGHTS TOWNSHIP
    (M) 9899886158
    (M) 9212126158
    (PH) 065092872
    iyerheights@gmail.com

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Probably the reason lies in this line

"Don’t miss this BROKER FREE Golden Opportunity At our special offer of Rs.2450/- per Sft. up to 15TH JANUARY, 2009 (THURSDAY)";)

Cheers

Din't understand.........
    CommentQuote
  • Not 1 but almost 5 years!

MEA bought these 300 flats almost 5 years back and as far as I know there is a mix of investors and end users. One of my relative has bought it for end use so I know abt it a bit. MEA gets such deals from builders here and there like in Noida, NE, Dwarka etc.

300 officers from ministery of external affairs has purchased flat in Antriksh heights in group buying schme one year before

Thanks
    mesunny4u
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Tyro13
    MEA bought these 300 flats almost 5 years back and as far as I know there is a mix of investors and end users. One of my relative has bought it for end use so I know abt it a bit. MEA gets such deals from builders here and there like in Noida, NE, Dwarka etc.

Probably there is some disconnect, project was launched on march 2009 then how come any buddy can purchase 5 years back.

Further can you get it confirm from your relative that does MEA is planning to shift there office near these sectors.

Thanks
    mesunny4u
    CommentQuote
    Probably there is some disconnect, project was launched on march 2009 then how come any buddy can purchase 5 years back.

Further can you get it confirm from your relative that does MEA is planning to shift there office near these sectors.

Thanks
    mesunny4u

Sunny As per Mr Goel...who is probably one for owner in Antrisksh (met him in Dwarka Sec 10 office ) this project was launched in 2006 and some intial bookings are also made at as low as Rs 1300/-

Antriksh generally sold on personal relations initially..not through brokers...that is why brokers have always painted a red picture of them...

Now probably they have launched some new towers or something...and decided to go through brokers....and tat is why you see all this activity in this almost dead thread...
    CommentQuote
  • Just got a news that Antriksh heights has revised the price to 4250 psft
    CommentQuote
  • no disconnect

No disconnect friend. Even I had option to buy back in 2006 at 2600 but didnot have enough money to pay the initial amount so could not go ahead.

I dont talk to my relative frequently but next time whenever I do, I will make sure to ask and post back...could be few months though.

Thanks
    mesunny4u
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Tyro13
    No disconnect friend. Even I had option to buy back in 2006 at 2600 but didnot have enough money to pay the initial amount so could not go ahead.

I dont talk to my relative frequently but next time whenever I do, I will make sure to ask and post back...could be few months though.

Originally Posted by karan.singh
    Sunny As per Mr Goel...who is probably one for owner in Antrisksh (met him in Dwarka Sec 10 office ) this project was launched in 2006 and some intial bookings are also made at as low as Rs 1300/-

Antriksh generally sold on personal relations initially..not through brokers...that is why brokers have always painted a red picture of them...

Now probably they have launched some new towers or something...and decided to go through brokers....and tat is why you see all this activity in this almost dead thread...

No there is disconnect read the above two post In 2006 price was fluctuated between 1300 to 2600:bab (59):
    CommentQuote