Collapse

Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

Last updated: 3 weeks ago
690 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

Anybody booked 2bhk in atriskh heights?How is the response?

Comment

Any body booked 2 bhk in antrish heights?how is the resposne?is this good location

Comment

Antriksh(84)/Orris Premier Astor (85)/Corelwood (84)

Hi,

Needed some help on deciding which of the following is a better investment?

1) Orris Premier Astor Court in sector 85 - new builder in residential and not sure of reputation
        2) Antriksh apartments in sector 84 - Low pricing but not much common infra inside
        3) SS Group's Corelwood in sector 84 - have some serious doubts on quality and timelines as per various feedbacks

I understand the range of prices is wide but I have shortlisted these 3 for further assessment.

Apologies if such a discussion has happened elsewhere and would appreciate links to the same.

Thanks.

Comment

Dear All,

I am about to book a 2BHK in Antriksh heights in this week only, can you senior member confirm that my decision is correct, following are the factors which I have considered
          • Towers are already built upto 11-13th floor
          • Getting the same at a good BSP of 3550(+ some other discount)
          • Nearby projects like Vatika india next( seven lamps) is availaible at 5100(freshbooking) and 4400(resale)
          • Further there is nothing negative which I can found out about this project.
          Kindly give me your comments

Thanks
          mesunny4u

Comment

Dear Vetern Members,

Kindly give your advice on the abovementioned project, Do i go for it or wait for something else..

Thanks
            mesunny4u

Comment

Dear All,

Is there anyone to comment on Antariksh heights.

Thanks
              Sandeep Bansal

Comment

its not good at all.....construction quality is dammn poor....rest is upto you

Comment

Originally posted by VIPCANCER View Post
                  its not good at all.....construction quality is dammn poor....rest is upto you
                  Can you kindly explain what exactly does construction quality at this stage means

I mean if I'll visit site how can I identify that construction quality is poor.

Thanks
                  mesunny4u

Comment

The project is still available at 21 months plan even when the tower is already ready with the slab work. The builder is deparate to sell its towers and plnty of options available. Same is not the case with other projects.

Difficult to explain considering that this is well located. No one can comment what the constructions quality will be but nobody has anything good to say about this project.

Comment

Originally posted by makusi View Post
                      The project is still available at 21 months plan even when the tower is already ready with the slab work. The builder is deparate to sell its towers and plnty of options available. Same is not the case with other projects.

Difficult to explain considering that this is well located. No one can comment what the constructions quality will be but nobody has anything good to say about this project.
                      Dear Makushi,

Exactly that's what my POW is, no buddy has anything negative to say about this project, and builder is still selling it at 21 month plan, b'coz that is a debt free Company and doesn't required immidiate cashflow to payoff its loan.

Still I am unable to understand why this is going cheap considering the fact:
                      • Good location
                      • Availaible at nice prices (3500psf no PLC)
                      • All 13 tower has been constructed upto 12th floor
                      • builder has a good track record, and after searching on google for half and hour not even a single complaint till date.
                      • Cash rich Company... so work will not stop due to lack of funds
                      Kindly provide your comments also.

thanks
                      Sandeep Bansal

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X