Hello Members,

Could you please provide information on Antriksh heights in Sec 84, Gurgaon which has 300 flats for Ministry of External Affair plus others.

Its already almost half build.Location is much better than others in this area. Area of the flats are bigger than other builders.

developer have delivered many projects in Dwarka, Sec 56 Gurgaon already.

Its available at ~2500 psf as per just information. 2nd option is to have someone known in ministry who can make u group housing member and then the rate is 2250 psf.

Any opinion on this project ?
Read more
625 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Well

Dont want to comment much on this..but there might be difference in some initial bookings and 300 booked by MEA guys...

I just posted for benefit of you and others and am 100% sure about it.
    Not sure about 1300...
    But 2600 is what I know for sure.

Originally Posted by mesunny4u
    No there is disconnect read the above two post In 2006 price was fluctuated between 1300 to 2600:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Broker message

heloo everybody antriskh height sec 84 rate has been revised by rs 5 lakh from today onwards.but we have till tommorow afternoon for bookingin old price.so pls pick up the cheque asap..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Tyro13
    Dont want to comment much on this..but there might be difference in some initial bookings and 300 booked by MEA guys...

I just posted for benefit of you and others and am 100% sure about it.
    Not sure about 1300...
    But 2600 is what I know for sure.

Well...It was quoted by Mr Goel, himself during some conversation...I do not have legit proof on this...

But 2600 in 2006 is costly..I was quoted 2750 in 2010 Dec
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yugal123
    Broker message
    heloo everybody antriskh height sec 84 rate has been revised by rs 5 lakh from
    today onwards.but we have till tommorow afternoon for bookingin old price.so pls pick up the cheque asap..

Can anyone please update on the currect rates for 1125 and 1200 sqft 2BHK. Also when it expected to be completed
    CommentQuote
  • Current Rate in fresh booking is 4250 (assumed a broker discount of 5-7%).

Expected completion date is April 2014 which is reasonable as 12 towers are ready and plaster work is going on over their.

Thanks
    mesunny4u
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked a 2bhk flat in antriksh heights ,i am a civil engineer by profession and very happy with the quality of the project compared to the bigger developers in the market.also project structure works is running very fast around 20 days slab cycle .Now let us see whether the finishing works will be done with same quality & speed.Other buyers can also share their experiences.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ronak88
    I have booked a 2bhk flat in antriksh heights ,i am a civil engineer by profession and very happy with the quality of the project compared to the bigger developers in the market.also project structure works is running very fast around 20 days slab cycle .Now let us see whether the finishing works will be done with same quality & speed.Other buyers can also share their experiences.

Ronak,

Thanks for your comment on quality of the project
    Being a civil engineer, can you kindly explain to us (Poor soul) that how can we check the quality of of work, I mean what are the parameters we can check during site visit related to quality of work done.

Further you have mentioned that quality is better then bigger developer, can you kindly elucidiate on what aspects it is better then bigger builders, and from which builder you are comparing
    Thanks
    mesunny4u
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mesunny4u
    Ronak,

Thanks for your comment on quality of the project
    Being a civil engineer, can you kindly explain to us (Poor soul) that how can we check the quality of of work, I mean what are the parameters we can check during site visit related to quality of work done.

Further you have mentioned that quality is better then bigger developer, can you kindly elucidiate on what aspects it is better then bigger builders, and from which builder you are comparing
    Thanks
    mesunny4u

Dear Sunny,

its my daily job & is not as big deal for me to differentiate the quality between projects & developers.I am comparing with DLF,unitech etc & for a ny other person to check the quality better one should talk frankly with the site labours they can give you the better feedback of the quality of project.Also you compare the slab cycle with unitech or dlf you will find antriksh height is moving fast. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked the flat in this project with Dwarkadhish (Reliable Realtech L.t.d) in May, 2012

I visited the site on 13 May 2012 and the construction is in good progress.

Possession is by mid 2013, and rate are around 4500 RS/sqft now.

Most important part about this project is its location and future plans of gurgaon infrastructure. I saw the under construction Dwarka Expressway road (highway) hardly 500 meters from the project site.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mesunny4u
    Just booked a 1725 sqft unit in Antriksh height, keeping my fingures crossed.

Hi, I am looking forward to buy 1725 SQFT unit , which tower I must go for AD,E,G,J?
    Which one did you bought in?
    Will look forward to your response.
    Also I am not able to find how to send a PM ,if you can send me one with Broker details that will be great
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ronak88
    Dear Sunny,

its my daily job & is not as big deal for me to differentiate the quality between projects & developers.I am comparing with DLF,unitech etc & for a ny other person to check the quality better one should talk frankly with the site labours they can give you the better feedback of the quality of project.Also you compare the slab cycle with unitech or dlf you will find antriksh height is moving fast. Thanks

Hi Ronak, which tower would you recommend for 1725 SQFT unit, I mean when you compared the quality of construction which one did you inspected the DwarkaDish tower or the other one?
    CommentQuote
  • Looking forward to 1725 SQFT unit , which tower one must go for AD,E,G,J in Antriksh Sector 84 Project?

Also if someone can guide me which tower belongs to Dwarkadish & which of those belongs to Yadavs
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aman05
    Looking forward to 1725 SQFT unit , which tower one must go for AD,E,G,J in Antriksh Sector 84 Project?

Also if someone can guide me which tower belongs to Dwarkadish & which of those belongs to Yadavs

Hi
    Greetings

DTCP doesnt issue occupancy certificate on the basis of caste of the builder. Therefore, both have to abide by licensing conditions as it is a single license and not separate licenses. If one deviates, other will suffer equally.

Get all details before investing. If already invested, must have looked into these pros and cons. If not, trust in got and everything will be all right.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I am in discussion with a broker who is offering 4416 psf for 1350 sft new launch. Does anyone know of a better deal/ broker? Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by its4kk
    Hi, I am in discussion with a broker who is offering 4416 psf for 1350 sft new launch. Does anyone know of a better deal/ broker? Thanks!

Hi
    Greetings

Is is dwarkadhish tower or yadav ji tower??

Cheers
    CommentQuote