Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

Last updated: 3 weeks ago
692 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #81

    #81

    Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

    Originally posted by mesunny4u View Post
    Dear Makushi,

    Exactly that's what my POW is, no buddy has anything negative to say about this project, and builder is still selling it at 21 month plan, b'coz that is a debt free Company and doesn't required immidiate cashflow to payoff its loan.

    Still I am unable to understand why this is going cheap considering the fact:
    • Good location
    • Availaible at nice prices (3500psf no PLC)
    • All 13 tower has been constructed upto 12th floor
    • builder has a good track record, and after searching on google for half and hour not even a single complaint till date.
    • Cash rich Company... so work will not stop due to lack of funds
    Kindly provide your comments also.


    thanks
    Sandeep Bansal
    I've not much to add here. If somebody has apetite for risk then they can go for this. If you want to play safe, stay away.

    Comment

    • #82

      #82

      Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

      The 2BHK tower built upto 12-13 floor that you are seeing is not owned by Antriksh. It belongs to Dwarkadhish. Antriksh and Dwarkadish has divided the towers among them.

      It was previously planned to be 4BHK towers and they have changed to plan as there were not much buyers of 4BHK.

      Comment

      • #83

        #83

        Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

        Originally posted by larora View Post
        The 2BHK tower built upto 12-13 floor that you are seeing is not owned by Antriksh. It belongs to Dwarkadhish. Antriksh and Dwarkadish has divided the towers among them.

        It was previously planned to be 4BHK towers and they have changed to plan as there were not much buyers of 4BHK.
        Yes I knew that and all the comments in previous post are related to Dwarkadhish buidwell only.

        Name of the project is Antriksh heights, which was early jointly ventured by antriksh group and dwarkadhish buildwell, But due to internal issues construction was stopped for good 8-9 months.
        But now they have agreed and divided towers amongest themselves, Only one tower has 2BHK units which is owned by Dwarkadhish Buildwell.

        Further to avoid any issue on future maintenance of all towers they have agreed to outsource the maintenance to third party.

        Thanks
        mesunny4u

        Comment

        • #84

          #84

          Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

          Also there a 24 mtr sector road splitting the Ant Heights project into two parts, check the project layout and you'll see it. I've also confirmed it from their site ofc.

          Comment

          • #85

            #85

            Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

            Originally posted by makusi View Post
            Also there a 24 mtr sector road splitting the Ant Heights project into two parts, check the project layout and you'll see it. I've also confirmed it from their site ofc.
            Dear Makusi,

            Thanks for the information, will again going there on saturday before giving cheque to them, as I want to be doubly sure what I am doing, as informed decision is better than negligence.

            Comment

            • #86

              #86

              Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

              I was also going to book one unit in this tower last month on same price.
              my horizon was 1-2 years. But I have taken my step back thinking that,
              as antriksh/ dwarkadhish is in trouble to sell this in fresh booking at this price. how I will able to sell in resale above this in good profit.

              my view is you can go for it If you are ready to hold it till possesion, but exit before that with good profit will be difficult.

              Comment

              • #87

                #87

                Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

                Originally posted by larora View Post
                I was also going to book one unit in this tower last month on same price.
                my horizon was 1-2 years. But I have taken my step back thinking that,
                as antriksh/ dwarkadhish is in trouble to sell this in fresh booking at this price. how I will able to sell in resale above this in good profit.

                my view is you can go for it If you are ready to hold it till possesion, but exit before that with good profit will be difficult.
                Dear Larora,

                Obviously I understand that due to some earlier issues between antriksh/ dwarkadhish this project is not selling well. and in future also till possession it may not be liquid enough like G-one or seven lamps but issues between both parties has already been resolved

                And someone has said correctly on IREF
                " I dont drive looking into rear view mirror"

                If you ask me personally, a investor should identify those projects which are ignore\not-considered by general public, thats why we are on IREF.

                Thanks
                mesunny4u

                Comment

                • #88

                  #88

                  Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

                  That totally depends upon individual. My Horizon was not that long so not gone for that..
                  I was clearly seeing that this is around 4-5 years game. If some one can wait till that time one can go for that.

                  As even if everything goes fine and they give possession in 2 years. that area will not be livable at that time and no end user will buy a flat at good price to live there and maintenance will start for me.
                  and if some problem will be there and they take 4-5 years to give possession then also I will not get good appreciation.

                  I need some investment which I can liquidate with good profit when I need money.

                  Comment

                  • #89

                    #89

                    Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

                    me and my friend also booked 2bhk flat in antriskh heights .. dont panic book

                    Comment

                    • #90

                      #90

                      Re : Antriksh Heights by Antriksh Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

                      Originally posted by larora View Post
                      That totally depends upon individual. My Horizon was not that long so not gone for that..
                      I was clearly seeing that this is around 4-5 years game. If some one can wait till that time one can go for that.

                      As even if everything goes fine and they give possession in 2 years. that area will not be livable at that time and no end user will buy a flat at good price to live there and maintenance will start for me.
                      and if some problem will be there and they take 4-5 years to give possession then also I will not get good appreciation.

                      I need some investment which I can liquidate with good profit when I need money.
                      Dear Mr. Arora,

                      What you said is a general statement which applies to all projects in that belt, then how come it is more specific to Antriksh height.

                      Thanks
                      mesunny4u

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X