Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urgent Advice on Emmar MGF Emerald Premier Floor, Sector65, Gurgaon - 4500 psf.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse

Urgent Advice on Emmar MGF Emerald Premier Floor, Sector65, Gurgaon - 4500 psf.

Last updated: September 5 2012
16 | Posts
5299 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent Advice on Emmar MGF Emerald Premier Floor, Sector65, Gurgaon - 4500 psf.

I need your expert advise and priceless suggestion on my investment that I had done in May this year, i bought the 5th floor with terrace rights and 25 mt road facing 1650 sqft 3bhk+study "floor" in Emmar Mgf Emerald premier floors in sec-65, gurgaon at 4500 psf. Is it a good investment? if yes, should i try tooth and nail to arrange all the money needed for living here or should i sell it at a certain time may be after 6 months or one year...please advise, i m in a fix and worried as well......

Re : Urgent Advice on Emmar MGF Emerald Premier Floor, Sector65, Gurgaon - 4500 psf.

hi Varun,

lets see this in a very objective manner. First consider the following

1. FUNDS- do you have the required money to pay over the next 6-12 months. Also if you do not find the right exit option how long can you hold on to it without overstretching youself.
    2.OBJECTIVE- what was the primary investment objective. pure lon term/short term investment and/or end use.

As far the project quality is concerned its a good project backed by a reputed builder who has decent construction quality.
    The location is again good. Golf course extention is where the upper/premium projects are located. Also the site is near to developed townships of vatika and nirvana country.
    As far as price is concerned the prices are now upwards of 5000/sq ft in all projects there IREO/EMAAR new launches are now in 5700-6000 bracket. Similarly the almost completed projects on unitech like close ,harmony are commanding a price of roughly 5000/sq ft.and above
    So hopefully you should be able to get good returns if you can hold on with a 12-18 month time frame.
    My advice would be stay invested if you want it for end use . if you want to exit try to be in for 18 months. you should get decent returns.

Comment

Re : Urgent Advice on Emmar MGF Emerald Premier Floor, Sector65, Gurgaon - 4500 psf.

what is construction update?has it started in emerald floors.?

Comment

Originally posted by varundev11 View Post
        Brothers and others!!!

I need your expert advise and priceless suggestion on my investment that I had done in May this year, i bought the 5th floor with terrace rights and 25 mt road facing 1650 sqft 3bhk+study "floor" in Emmar Mgf Emerald premier floors in sec-65, gurgaon at 4500 psf. Is it a good investment? if yes, should i try tooth and nail to arrange all the money needed for living here or should i sell it at a certain time may be after 6 months or one year...please advise, i m in a fix and worried as well......
        Better stick to this property if you can manage it till one more year.

It will be THE PLACE in future, with all the high rise buildings and Metro going from front and road is extremely well connected to rest of the Gurgoan.

Though you got it in second lot and quite expensive but will be worth holding as builder is of top repute and so will be the neighborhood.

Comment

Emmar

Thanks Amit and durb, yes I can hold it for an year and so and I bought for end use in when I bought it and would try to hold it as long as I can. Though I bought at the time when it was 4500 sq ft but got an employee referal discount of 3% so for me the bsp was 4365. i have paid around 17 lacs till now, next is on start of excavation and then on construction. some of the owners(1975 sq ft) have been approached for the next installment, so my installment should also be approaching, i m not worried of the next two or three installments.

If you guys have any info about the recent price trends around this area, that would be helpful.

Comment

the resale price of emaar are hovering around 46-4800. the ireo/pioneer park/heritage.prices are also around this price band maxing out at 5000.

for unitech properties escape/harmony which are nearing completion they are around 52-5300.

The original bookings are all 6000 plus.

Thanks Amit and durb, yes I can hold it for an year and so and I bought for end use in when I bought it and would try to hold it as long as I can. Though I bought at the time when it was 4500 sq ft but got an employee referal discount of 3% so for me the bsp was 4365. i have paid around 17 lacs till now, next is on start of excavation and then on construction. some of the owners(1975 sq ft) have been approached for the next installment, so my installment should also be approaching, i m not worried of the next two or three installments.

If you guys have any info about the recent price trends around this area, that would be helpful.

Comment

emmar

Thanks Amit, really appreciate your time.

Comment

Whats the status of IREO largest tower status, all sold? or they have not launched the complete tower yet?

Comment

Whats the status of IREO largest tower status, all sold? or they have not launched the complete tower yet?
                  there are a few options available , although they are holding onto the higher ones .

Comment

In these all under-construction projects which is best specs? Since, they are all arround the same price band, which is best buy

I know for sure Pioneer specifications and density etc are bad.

Originally posted by AmitMM View Post
                    the resale price of emaar are hovering around 46-4800. the ireo/pioneer park/heritage.prices are also around this price band maxing out at 5000.

for unitech properties escape/harmony which are nearing completion they are around 52-5300.

The original bookings are all 6000 plus.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X