Is investment in coralwood, sec-84 is good, senior member pls advice. wt is reputation of SS group..
Read more
60 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • ggnkaaadmi Bhai, thanks for clarifying .
    CommentQuote
  • What is really happening on coral wood project, will he complete???
    CommentQuote
  • But any one can really tell how is this builder and what is the status of coral wood, is the construction has begun??
    CommentQuote
  • Mail from a Broker -

“ Hurry up DON’T MISS THE CHANCE "
    Limited Units Available

S.S. Group Presents "The Coralwood"
    Sec-84, On Dwarka Expressway & Close to NH-8 , Gurgaon

"Great Location with Attractive Price"

S.S.Group

The creators of landmark projects like Southend, the Palladians. Delight & Splendours, the Lilac, Aaron Ville, SS Plaza and the Hibiscus now present yet another lifestyle defining choice of affordable homes in New Gurgaon. With two and three bedroom high-rise apartments serviced by a private clubhouse, parks, a children's play area and sporting facilities, all within the safety of a compounded complex, The Coralwood is set to be an oasis of inspired living in New Gurgaon.
    Welcome to New Gurgaon's most exciting new address

The Coralwood

Group Housing Project is located very strategically in Sector - 84, of Gurgaon (NH 8), Haryana. With the release of the new master plan of Gurgaon, the real estate market of Gurgaon is witnessing the arrival of new investment opportunities primarily along NH- 8. With Delhi Metro and Several SEZs planned in Gurgaon, which will bring about tremendous housing along the corridor, makes the projects as hot investment opportunities.

Price BSP @4550/- Sq.ft.
    Less Inaugural Discount @650/-sq.ft.
    Type
    Area
    BSP
    Total BSP

3 BR
    3 BR + SR

Location Advantage

· 18 Min. drive from IGI Airport.
    · Proximity to Reliance SEZ.
    · Opposite ISBT & Metro Depot Gurgaon.
    · Walking distance from Metro Station.
    · Walking distance from NH-8.
    · 8 Min. drive from IFFCO Chowk
    · 35 Min. drive from C.P.
    · Closer to upcoming five star hotels at NH-8.
    · Walking distance from Haldiram.
    · Closed by facilities like hospital and school.
    · Close to Malls, SEZ, and IT parks.

...so a last time to book on the cheap price.

For Confirm booking and highest discount, Please contact:-
    CommentQuote
  • For latest development status on Coralwood, Sector 84, Gurgaon, Do visit Facebook "coral wood Gurgaon"
    CommentQuote
  • Looking for a 3bhk 1745sqf apartment in Coralwood

Hi,

I am planning to buy a 1750 sqf 3bhk in coralwood..please advise me what is the market price currently going.....Also in case anyone is interested to directly sell without interference from broker
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dream98
    Hi,

I am planning to buy a 1750 sqf 3bhk in coralwood..please advise me what is the market price currently going.....Also in case anyone is interested to directly sell without interference from broker .

Sorry to demotivate you buddy... but I guess you should carry out sufficient due diligence before investing with SS builders. If you've done your bit and are still satisfied, all the best to you and happy investing :)
    CommentQuote
  • Welcome back bro.. long time..
    Originally Posted by St_Anger
    Sorry to demotivate you buddy... but I guess you should carry out sufficient due diligence before investing with SS builders. If you've done your bit and are still satisfied, all the best to you and happy investing :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    Welcome back bro.. long time..

thanx manujee!!!

Hows the market performing.. ?? I come back to see same skyrocketing prices and same talk of the famous bursting bubble... kya khayal hai??
    did u buy anything new offlate?
    CommentQuote
  • You must have checked the prices lately ..GGN market outperformed in last year.. Bubble kaa to pata nahin but I am feeling bad that why I didn't invested more.. Haven't bought anything lately but looking to buy a small 2 bhk in coming months.. How is your investments doing (must have done great as GCX prices appreciated a lot as well)..

thanx manujee!!!

Hows the market performing.. ?? I come back to see same skyrocketing prices and same talk of the famous bursting bubble... kya khayal hai??
    did u buy anything new offlate?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    You must have checked the prices lately ..GGN market outperformed in last year.. Bubble kaa to pata nahin but I am feeling bad that why I didn't invested more.. Haven't bought anything lately but looking to buy a small 2 bhk in coming months.. How is your investments doing (must have done great as GCX prices appreciated a lot as well)..

Yes!! thankfully all is doing well except our common holding.. the emaar commercial... except that everything else has made me smile from ear to ear :D
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah true :) .. commercial pita hua hai.. Retail investments also gave good returns but commercial office market is subdued.. Dekho kitna time lagta hai..

Yes!! thankfully all is doing well except out common holding.. the emaar commercial... except that everything else has made me smile from ear to ear :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by St_Anger

Welcome back!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by St_Anger
    Yes!! thankfully all is doing well except our common holding.. the emaar commercial... except that everything else has made me smile from ear to ear :D

St_Anger Sir,

What is happening to this project? How fast is it taking shape? What is the resale price in the secondary market? What is the stage of construction? Maybe I can get out of this project with little money off the table? My entry price is something like 36-3700. Sorry for having shot so many questions and thanks in anticipation of answer. And let me tell whatever the colour of whatever money I see out of this, this would be my first income out of all the stock in trade investments which I have made in last four years.

Cheers.

CA.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys

Hve recently joined. Am interested to buy in Coralwood. 4bhk with sq ie 2050 ft. Any one interested in selling directly? Hve read so much about the builder but the location attracts me and as they have a licence for this location i am hopeful thay will complete this project on time. Comments welcome please. Valure ur advice.
    CommentQuote