Is investment in coralwood, sec-84 is good, senior member pls advice. wt is reputation of SS group..
Read more
60 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Cheeky AlAn
    St_Anger Sir,

What is happening to this project? How fast is it taking shape? What is the resale price in the secondary market? What is the stage of construction? Maybe I can get out of this project with little money off the table? My entry price is something like 36-3700. Sorry for having shot so many questions and thanks in anticipation of answer. And let me tell whatever the colour of whatever money I see out of this, this would be my first income out of all the stock in trade investments which I have made in last four years.

Cheers.

CA.

Anger Ji, would have all the information here .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa

Anger Ji, would have all the information here .

that's why Cheeky Alan had addressed it to St Anger in first instance itself. St Anger is surely very knowledgeable member who shares ground level information which is very useful.
    CommentQuote
  • Coralwood

I am one of the owner in Coralwood sector 84 in gurgaon.

Guys I have created a secret group in facebook in the name of Coralwood Resident Welfare Association. The purpose is to get together and find ways to fight with builder.

The builder was supposed to give possession till 13 December 2013, but till now there is no hope of getting the possession in next two years. The construction reached till 17 to 18 th floor out of total 20 floors. As per my understanding after completion of framework, it would further take minimum 2 years to give possession.

So, request all residents of Coralwood to get together and fight for our rights.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sandy,

I am also a buyer in Coralwood. Just went through your post. I searched for this group "Coralwood Resident Welfare association" in fb but couldn;t find. Please let me know on how can I join this group.

Thanks and regards
    CommentQuote
  • Coral wood Sec 84 Gurgaon

Hi !
    Anybody know the status of Coral wood sec 84? I have a flat in Coral woods ! Pls let me know how to join this group.
    CommentQuote
  • They are the most unethical bunch in gurgaon. Ruchika, Manoj Shukla and Ashok Jaunapuria Sab "ek se badhkar ek" hai. They are not going to deliver anything. Save your hard earn money and move out!..
    CommentQuote
  • They are the most unethical bunch in gurgaon. Ruchika, Manoj Shukla and Ashok Jaunapuria Sab "ek se badhkar ek" hai. They are not going to deliver anything. Save your hard earn money and move out!..
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks !
    Does anybody have property in there ? How is the construction going?
    CommentQuote
  • Does anybody has any information, if there is any watsapp group or other owners group for coralwood. I would want to join.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi seerat;,

Superstructure of the first phase towers (I have my unit in tower I) is complete, while construction for phase 2 is going on (should be complete in few months). They said (don't know for sure whether they will) that flats in first phase towers will be given possession in next year as superstructure is complete.

Regarding unethical, I am yet to find builders who are ethical and delivering withing time. However, time will tell for this one. keeping my fingers crossed. Also, it is easier to say to move out when there is no demand. I am looking out for buyer from past 1 year. Didn't find any.

In case Dwarka Expressway gets ready next year (June 2017 timelines set by CM), then the delivery will coincide with the opening of the road.

Thanks and regards
    CommentQuote
  • Have you think about it? Why CooralWood is cheapest in this area? Intelligent people only need hints

Why not you ask them to give you in writing that project will be delivered in June 2018 forget about June 2017? Just lip services, Sab chalta hai!..

It is not too late, move out and save your hard earn money!..
    CommentQuote
  • I'm getting a deal at 3900 in subvention. Is it good at this price? They are saying possession in 1.5 years.
    CommentQuote
  • They are the biggest fraud in Gurgaon. Read the comments above on this thread carefully and other sources on internet. if you do not want to lose sleep at night than go for it!..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I am interested in buying the 1890 sqft size. Builder says possession can be expected by March 2018. Should I go for this. Rates of the project are slightly lower than that of ready to move Vatika G21, DLF New town heights. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • NewBee20152 months ago
      Anurag ji, cheepest is not always value for money? Ask yourself, why is this dert cheep? If you do not want to sleep at night than buy this. I will advice you to save your hard earned money.Ashok, manoj & Ru hika all these are Dacait in atractive cloths!.
  • some ready to move in listings have appeared from owners and looking at the comments (though they are years old), is it ACTUALLY ready to move in and worth it?

Its pricing and sqft area matches to that of Antriksh heights.
    CommentQuote