Collapse

The Coralwood by SS Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

Last updated: 5 days ago
66 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : The Coralwood by SS Group in Sector 84, Gurgaon

You must have checked the prices lately ..GGN market outperformed in last year.. Bubble kaa to pata nahin but I am feeling bad that why I didn't invested more.. Haven't bought anything lately but looking to buy a small 2 bhk in coming months.. How is your investments doing (must have done great as GCX prices appreciated a lot as well)..

Originally posted by St_Anger View Post
    thanx manujee!!!

Hows the market performing.. ?? I come back to see same skyrocketing prices and same talk of the famous bursting bubble... kya khayal hai??
    did u buy anything new offlate?

Comment

Originally posted by manu813 View Post
      You must have checked the prices lately ..GGN market outperformed in last year.. Bubble kaa to pata nahin but I am feeling bad that why I didn't invested more.. Haven't bought anything lately but looking to buy a small 2 bhk in coming months.. How is your investments doing (must have done great as GCX prices appreciated a lot as well)..
      Yes!! thankfully all is doing well except our common holding.. the emaar commercial... except that everything else has made me smile from ear to ear
      sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

Yeah true .. commercial pita hua hai.. Retail investments also gave good returns but commercial office market is subdued.. Dekho kitna time lagta hai..

Yes!! thankfully all is doing well except out common holding.. the emaar commercial... except that everything else has made me smile from ear to ear

Comment

Sorry to demotivate you buddy... but I guess you should carry out sufficient due diligence before investing with SS builders. If you've done your bit and are still satisfied, all the best to you and happy investing
          Welcome back!!!

Comment

Yes!! thankfully all is doing well except our common holding.. the emaar commercial... except that everything else has made me smile from ear to ear
            St_Anger Sir,

What is happening to this project? How fast is it taking shape? What is the resale price in the secondary market? What is the stage of construction? Maybe I can get out of this project with little money off the table? My entry price is something like 36-3700. Sorry for having shot so many questions and thanks in anticipation of answer. And let me tell whatever the colour of whatever money I see out of this, this would be my first income out of all the stock in trade investments which I have made in last four years.

Cheers.

CA.

Comment

Hi Guys

Hve recently joined. Am interested to buy in Coralwood. 4bhk with sq ie 2050 ft. Any one interested in selling directly? Hve read so much about the builder but the location attracts me and as they have a licence for this location i am hopeful thay will complete this project on time. Comments welcome please. Valure ur advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheeky AlAn View Post
                St_Anger Sir,

What is happening to this project? How fast is it taking shape? What is the resale price in the secondary market? What is the stage of construction? Maybe I can get out of this project with little money off the table? My entry price is something like 36-3700. Sorry for having shot so many questions and thanks in anticipation of answer. And let me tell whatever the colour of whatever money I see out of this, this would be my first income out of all the stock in trade investments which I have made in last four years.

Cheers.

CA.

Anger Ji, would have all the information here .
                Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post

Anger Ji, would have all the information here .
                  that's why Cheeky Alan had addressed it to St Anger in first instance itself. St Anger is surely very knowledgeable member who shares ground level information which is very useful.

Comment

Coralwood

I am one of the owner in Coralwood sector 84 in gurgaon.

Guys I have created a secret group in facebook in the name of Coralwood Resident Welfare Association. The purpose is to get together and find ways to fight with builder.

The builder was supposed to give possession till 13 December 2013, but till now there is no hope of getting the possession in next two years. The construction reached till 17 to 18 th floor out of total 20 floors. As per my understanding after completion of framework, it would further take minimum 2 years to give possession.

So, request all residents of Coralwood to get together and fight for our rights.

Regards
                    Last edited by illusionist13; July 7 2015, 02:02 AM.

Comment

Hi Sandy,

I am also a buyer in Coralwood. Just went through your post. I searched for this group "Coralwood Resident Welfare association" in fb but couldn;t find. Please let me know on how can I join this group.

Thanks and regards
                      Last edited by illusionist13; July 7 2015, 02:01 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X