Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Last updated: 4 weeks ago
968 | Posts
191993 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Wanted to get opinion on how is Mahindra Aura II compared to other Dwarka side projects like Ramaprastha, Indiabulls, Spire, Tashee and Raheja.
    With expected launch price of 3000/sq ft, what are the long and short term prospects both as investment and end use?
    Last edited by AveMaria2407; January 15 2016, 03:53 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Re : Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

hi! I am currently liivng in mumbai and have been keen to buy a flat in Gurgaon for the last 4 to 5 months.

While I have not visited any properties, my search has been limtied to informaton from the internet and my discussions with my friends. I have been strongly reccomeneded mahindra aura phase II becuase it seems mahindras haev a good reputation in delivrng projects on time. the phase I also got a tremendous response.

Even though builders like ramprastha are offering attractive schemes ( like no emi offer) I have been dissuaded for buying in this area becasue of very slow progress.

Comment

Originally posted by cust_indiabulls_panvel View Post
      hi! I am currently liivng in mumbai and have been keen to buy a flat in Gurgaon for the last 4 to 5 months.

While I have not visited any properties, my search has been limtied to informaton from the internet and my discussions with my friends. I have been strongly reccomeneded mahindra aura phase II becuase it seems mahindras haev a good reputation in delivrng projects on time. the phase I also got a tremendous response.

Even though builders like ramprastha are offering attractive schemes ( like no emi offer) I have been dissuaded for buying in this area becasue of very slow progress.
      I would recommend you to visit the site of Aura first and then go to site of Ramprastha & also check the progress of other builder in same sector 37D like BPTP, ILD Spire etc

You will be surprised to see that work has started long way back in sec 37D projects then any other project in Dwarka Expressway as the other sectors are not approachable at all as of now.

Forget their sample flat, you wont be able to reach their site itself.

Construction quality of Ramprastha is way too ahead then Aura and since Ramprastha is a township, it has got Hospitals, Schools, multipleses, malls , Post office & a dedicated police beat office

Comment

Originally posted by AmitMM View Post
        Wanted to get opinion on how is Mahindra Aura II compared to other dwarika side projects like ramaprastha, indiabulls, spire, tashee and raheja.
        With expected launch price of 3000/sq ft, what are the long and short term prospects both as investment and end use..
        Dwarka Expressway projects are only meant for long term prospective.

Keep in mind the time frame of 7-8 years minimum.

Rahejas are unique in their concepts, thus very very exclusive too.

Ramprastha is a good bet keeping township & Hiway facing property in mind and also there will be a metro station right next to project. Also across the hiway will be massive Reliance & Raheja's SEZ

Aura is backed by Mahindras, so have good reputation and lot of expectation too.

Tashee - you will not get desired unit as most of them are sold out except 4 BHK

Spire is cheapest amongst all and you can negotiate for good discount. But progress is very slow

Comment

Not sure about the projects on the Dwarka expressway way. If the highway gets delayed/does not take off, all investments their would be in big trouble. Personally feel that one should wait , till the exact status of the expressway is clear & than only invest in that area.
          Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

I have spoken to a broker about the phase -2, today. It is amazing to hear that even there is no concrete information available about sizes, layouts, price etc, they are saying that we are collecting cheques (min 5 lacs) for booking amount. Tentative price is 3000 psf and sizes 1150 sqf onwards. Is this viable option for an end user?

Senior members, please comment.

Comment

Anyone who has got any information on dealer discounts, please share.

Comment

Originally posted by wanderer21 View Post
                I have spoken to a broker about the phase -2, today. It is amazing to hear that even there is no concrete information available about sizes, layouts, price etc, they are saying that we are collecting cheques (min 5 lacs) for booking amount. Tentative price is 3000 psf and sizes 1150 sqf onwards. Is this viable option for an end user?

Senior members, please comment.
                if u r an end user then don't give cheque without knowing for which u are giving cheque, this step is generally taken by investors...(who are prepared and taking a calculated risk)

Comment

Originally posted by wanderer21
                  Dear Members,

Could you help me find the dealers that are/were authorized to collect the cheques for Mahindra Aura Phase2/1?

Or, you could share the dealers through which bookings were made in Phase 1?

Thanks.
                  you can call the mahindra office and get the info..

Comment

AllCheck Deals people were saying project is delayed (it was supposed to be laucnh in sep-oct) by 2 mnth it seem.. but expected price they were saying around 3200psqft ..

Mahindra website also allows you to register for intimation of the project..

Overall location is good from instant living purpose, I mean once possession offered, people can move in.. as the place already has new palam vihar colony surrounding it (that the negative in terms of luxury value) ..
                    railway line crossing needed to enter gurgaon.. but road in front of it is quite wide..which goes towards najafgarh .. so in future onc eway comes up.. it would we easy to reach delhi ..

but Mahindra seem a good bet.. Phase 1 was booked in 1-2 days ..

M also waiting .. to see if something is affordable ..like 2bhk.. I can go for it..
                    Last edited by cavarun; May 31 2014, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X