Collapse

Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Last updated: 4 weeks ago
968 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Dwarka expressway in not the part of Delhi masterplan 2021... So all of us banking on Dwarka expressway should be aware of this.

Dwarka expressway is ambitious project of Haryana government and would be realized in Delhi if both Haryana and Delhi have same government (as of today) but no one is sure for next elections.

So check your risk taking ability to invest there... in short term may be ok everyone will get premium but for end users and long term investor the fate of all these projects will lie on connectivity with Dwarka.

Attaching the delhi masterplan 2021 herewith which I have marked the area which should show missing Dwarka expressway.
    Last edited by gaurav_chugh; May 5 2011, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Gaurav,

If what u r saying is correct, it spells big trouble for projects on the Dwarka e way.
      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by simsim View Post
        did people ask the company directly before giving cheques about all the details ? or they just went with what brokers or agent were telling

i have no idea but i can assure every1 mahindras r not the cheaters

if any1 feel cheated please put forward ur complaint to company in written directly
        cheers

This was the email I received from Mahindra a few days before launch.

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are pleased to inform you that we are launching new residential project – AURA Phase II in Gurgaon.

Highlights of the Project in Phase 2:
        · Location : Sec 110 A, Gurgaon, next to Palam Vihar. . Situated on the proposed expressway & metro station.
        · Distance : Just 4.5 Km from Nazbgarh, 7 Km from Airport.
        · Land Area : Approx 17 acres
        · Composition : Only 166 apartments of 2 categories i.e. 2 BHK + Study + 2 Toilets (1275 sq.ft) and 3 BHK + 3 Toilets (1550 sq.ft).
        · Towers : 2 towers
        · Price : Rs. 3175 per square feet plus other charges

Key features of the Project:

80% Green area Ample Open Spaces Playground for children
        Club House Swimming Pool Jogging Track
        3 KVA Power Backup Gated complex Area Efficient Apartments
        Shopping Complex Sporting Facilities Community Activity Area
        This is to inform you that booking will start on 12th of September(Sunday) 2010 11am at Mahindra Towers, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi.

With Warm Regards,
        Tarendra Singh

Mahindra Lifespace Developers Ltd.
        (Formerly known as Mahindra Gesco Developers Ltd.)
        Office : Mahindra Towers, 2-A, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi - 110066.

I'm not saying they are cheaters but they are not respectable.

If a builder has already reserved some flats and has some unusual policy of preferred buyers for the remaining he is expected to mention it himself to be respectworthy.
        Last edited by chopra; September 12 2010, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
          Gaurav,

If what u r saying is correct, it spells big trouble for projects on the Dwarka e way.
          I am trying to find a lot about its position in Delhi... But no articles realted to delhi part or delhi government involved in this project.

What I cud find is the article attached below. Read the part which is encircled in red. This was also the case in 1970's when HUDA approached Delhi govt for such approval for special Faridabad Ashram road (not the national highway) and the proposal was dropped after multiple requests spanning over 30 years (I got this information from a person who retired as HUDA director and now is very senior post with class A builder) ... Though now dynamics are different but still I am wondering what would be the fate.
          Last edited by gaurav_chugh; May 5 2011, 08:36 PM.

Comment

i think dwarka e-way will be build one day because it is very crucial for future growth of gurgaon

when it will going to happen no1 can answer right now but whether it happens after 2 years or 5 or 10 property prices on the right side of NH8 from delhi will not going to move up much in the next 1- 2 years because it is already factoring dwarka e-way

cheers
            s I m

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky100 View Post
              I am surprised that except one or two memebers who were tracking Mahindra nobody got booking. It forces me to wonder:

-Do we have the adequate information of builder's true intention ?
              -Inspite of members sharing info, we failed to predict this kind of response
              -Should we/our brokers be more pro active for Bestech launch

There are obvoiusly more informed and aggressive ppl in the market than in the forum.

That is so very true.

People with real investment worth are not relying on this forum for their investments.

But for the end users, this forum provides lots of valuable information.

Comment

i agree

but how many end users wanted in mahindra aura phase-2 ???

cheers
                s I m

Comment

durb100us ,

Did u get to book in Mahindra or u did not try for it ? & do not belittle the forum.

Originally posted by durb100us View Post
                  That is so very true.

People with real investment worth are not relying on this forum for their investments.

But for the end users, this forum provides lots of valuable information.
                  Last edited by MANOJa; September 12 2010, 11:43 PM.
                  Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

I am an end user.... and would be shifting to gurgaon after 3 years.
                    Its horrible to travel frm Delhi to Gurgaon daily...
                    So I am looking one as an investment instrument for now which i can use after 3 years..
                    If I start looking for 1 after 3 years nothing would be in my reach

Comment

• Re : Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                      durb100us ,

Did u get to book in Mahindra or u did not try for it ? & do not belittle the forum.
                      I was aware of that almost 70% of the entire project will be kept reserved for Mahindra Employees.

They had purposely delayed their launch as Dwarka Express way is becoming hot destination now for both end users as well as investors.

I was interested initially in Aura 2 , but ever since i got to know bout the reserve space for Mahindra Employees, i dropped out.

Rather Tashee have better location, bigger room sizes , less loading & cheaper then Aura 2

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X