Wanted to get opinion on how is Mahindra Aura II compared to other Dwarka side projects like Ramaprastha, Indiabulls, Spire, Tashee and Raheja.
With expected launch price of 3000/sq ft, what are the long and short term prospects both as investment and end use?
Read more
918 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Rates of these sectors on the right side of NH r up , because of the recent hype ( none of the projects on this side of NH r right on the highway , to justify prices being demanded & r at least 1 Km. or more inside ). I think they would be down to levels of 2700/2800 , within a short span. A rate of 3100/3200 in these sectors can be justified for a premium offering only.

I agree.... fair price should be 2700/2800 on the sectors closer to NH8...for internal sectors ...it should be lower than 2400psf.
    CommentQuote
  • Any one booked an apartment in aura phase 2?
    CommentQuote
  • I think u & raumybhan have booked from this forum. Rest of the guys were not interested or were not lucky enough, to get a booking.
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (38):I couldn't get it
    CommentQuote
  • But i got the poit from manoj. You have booked the unit from this forum not sure whether you have booked or not.:)
    CommentQuote
  • what may be the resale price for mahindra aura
    CommentQuote
  • 3375 seems a godd price to sell
    CommentQuote
  • All Inclusive . Right!!
    CommentQuote
  • Dont you think all these are inflated prices..

You cna get Ansals superstans which is very near to Mahindra aura..you can get it in 4000+ ..its is an excellent property and its is fully inhabitated and in the main palam area......you cna get very good rentaks here

Whats the obsession with prelaunches...

I think theer are more investors than endusers in the market, which always create problm when the endusers look to book profits
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, but Ansal size is 1900+ and deal goes above 70lack.

One query please; whats the better option
    1) IB centrum an 2800 psf or
    2) Mahindra aura phase-2 at 3375 psf.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandeep12345
    Yes, but Ansal size is 1900+ and deal goes above 70lack.

One query please; whats the better option
    1) IB centrum an 2800 psf or
    2) Mahindra aura phase-2 at 3375 psf.

Mahindra Aura Any day...

Reasons:-

Proximity to already inhabitated Sectors..
    Proximity to Dwarka Express way (Very near to Road whereas IB is 1 KM inside)
    Better Layout plans

Near to Dwarka(though I dont consider this as a reason since on Eway it would take you 3 mins to cover 4 KM)
    CommentQuote
  • I am not too bullish about Dwarka e way projects , but out of the two , Aura looks definitely better than India Bulls, Centrum
    CommentQuote
  • mahindra aura

Originally Posted by sandeep12345
    All Inclusive . Right!!

3375 is the resale BSP for Mahindra Aura.

I think Raheja Shilas is better option in the same price range if you are interested in resale, though the premium to be paid in cash will be higher in Raheja Shilas.
    CommentQuote
  • what may be the resale price of Shilas. tks.
    CommentQuote
  • magicbricks

Originally Posted by sandeep12345
    what may be the resale price of Shilas. tks.

Check the site magicbricks.com to get some idea.

contact the posting agent/owner and try to negotiate further if anything looks somewhat attractive.

try to avoid ganda naalla ( though a small one ) and railway line facing units if you go for mahindra aura.
    CommentQuote