Wanted to get opinion on how is Mahindra Aura II compared to other Dwarka side projects like Ramaprastha, Indiabulls, Spire, Tashee and Raheja.
With expected launch price of 3000/sq ft, what are the long and short term prospects both as investment and end use?
Read more
917 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Got a deal in resale for Aura 2 but transfer cant happen till Dec.
    Probably Mahindra want to launch another towers before Dec.

Tks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandeep12345
    Got a deal in resale for Aura 2 but transfer cant happen till Dec.
    Probably Mahindra want to launch another towers before Dec.

Tks.

would you mind sharing? what price?
    CommentQuote
  • Rs 225 Premium; but transfer cant happen till Dec;
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandeep12345
    Rs 225 Premium; but transfer cant happen till Dec;

So in this case, is the deal on power of attorney? Until it can be transferred?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abbey4u
    So in this case, is the deal on power of attorney? Until it can be transferred?

a question for raumybhan or any other member

Does the power of attorney has any value in courts if there is any dispute ?
    CommentQuote
  • Poa

Yes POA does have an evidentiary value in court.

However, the party claiming the non-existence of POA or claiming that the existing POA is forged can always allege so and may prove (or fabricate) additional facts which may cast doubts in the mind of court about the existence or genuineness of POA. Therefore, POA though legal may not be absolutely safe device.

It is like a condom, which may burst any time, and if your luck is bad- your partner may prove rape charges on you; else she can get pregnant; or you may contact HIV etc etc. Same for POA, a range of possibilities exist....:D
    CommentQuote
  • raumybhan,

A good one.

Originally Posted by raumybhan
    Yes POA does have an evidentiary value in court.

However, the party claiming the non-existence of POA or claiming that the existing POA is forged can always allege so and may prove (or fabricate) additional facts which may cast doubts in the mind of court about the existence or genuineness of POA. Therefore, POA though legal may not be absolutely safe device.

It is like a condom, which may burst any time, and if your luck is bad- your partner may prove rape charges on you; else she can get pregnant; or you may contact HIV etc etc. Same for POA, a range of possibilities exist....:D
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Any body knows premium for Aura 2 in resale for 2 BHK. I am getting a deal 450 plus brok. plus transfer charge. Do u think it is worth? Pl advise
    CommentQuote
  • When was this 2BHK launched- Phase 1 and Phase 2? 2 BHK were launched in both the phases and both had different BSP.

Originally Posted by harpreet_sa
    Hi
    Any body knows premium for Aura 2 in resale for 2 BHK. I am getting a deal 450 plus brok. plus transfer charge. Do u think it is worth? Pl advise
    CommentQuote
  • Aura 2 is phase 2 and BSP was 3150 or 3175. I would request Ishan B, Manoja or other investors to express their valuable opinion.
    CommentQuote
  • WHAT THE CURRENT RESALE RATE IN THE PROJECT.PHASE 1 WAS BOOKED IN 2200
    CommentQuote
  • ...........& has anybody here been to the site personally ? I am looking for a factual site report, not hearsay .

I understand that the location of the project is a issue with a big nallah at one side, a railway track on just adjacent to the site & also some villages pretty close by . How r these going to affect the future prospects of the project ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    WHAT THE CURRENT RESALE RATE IN THE PROJECT.PHASE 1 WAS BOOKED IN 2200

Well the BSP was Rs 3175 and premium of Rs 400 plus brok. plus transfer charges of Rs 50/-. The agreement is expected from company by coming week.I request for your input.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    ...........& has anybody here been to the site personally ? I am looking for a factual site report, not hearsay .

I understand that the location of the project is a issue with a big nallah at one side, a railway track on just adjacent to the site & also some villages pretty close by . How r these going to affect the future prospects of the project ?

I had gone there and raiklway track and nallah is there on one side. Some village are existing in trhat area. The unit I am talking is with PLC and park facing.
    CommentQuote
  • But for Mahindra at about 3650 on resale, will not be Raheja's Vedas, be a better option at 3500 ? It is a premium project, location being an issue in the sense that it is about 3 Kms. inside to the proposed e way .

Has anybody been to the Vedas site ?
    CommentQuote