Last updated: 1 day ago
969 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

ph-1 price list

Originally posted by ThePlatinum View Post
    Were Phase-I prices of Rs2200 also all inclusive ?

Phase-I Area 950 1150 1350 Basic 2275 2275 2275 Park facing PLC 50 50 50 IDC & EDC 373 373 373 Parking 100000 100000 100000 Club Charges 35000 35000 35000 Power Backup 20000 20000 20000 Total, Unit Cost 2718100 3257700 3797300 Other Charges IBMS 50 50 50 ECC 25000 25000 25000 Registration 163086 195462 227838 All inclusive, unit cost 2953686 3540662 4127638

Comment

Originally posted by rajgogia View Post
      I had purchased a 3 BHK (1350 - garden facing) Mahindra Aura in Phase I. Considering the prices now, does it make sense to book profit? Any idea on the secondary market price of Phase-I?
      You should hold the property to minimum till Dec 2010 before booking profit considering that nothing is available now in those sectors.

Hold it if you can hold it for as long as 5-6 years and it will give you appreciation of 5-6 k

Comment

Originally posted by durb100us View Post
        You should hold the property to minimum till Dec 2010 before booking profit considering that nothing is available now in those sectors.

Hold it if you can hold it for as long as 5-6 years and it will give you appreciation of 5-6 k
        If the eway gets stuck for long , due to one reason or the other , there would be no takers .

So make hay , while the sun shines.
        Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Thanx Manoj & Durb for your perspective. Holding is not an issue but I am looking at making a switch to a plot in Palam Vihar or QVC's 99 project (with c. 80 lac budget) - If I am betting on E-way, then shouldn't plots have better upside potential?

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
            If the eway gets stuck for long , due to one reason or the other , there would be no takers .

So make hay , while the sun shines.
            There is always hurdles around, but we just can't be negative about every single thing happening.

When builders like DLF, Raheja's , Uppals, Shobha Developers, Mahindra's, Indiabulls, Rampraths , BPTP have parked their projects, i am sure their must be valid reasons beyond doubting the future and good appreciation.

In spite of all the odds we were discussing in this forum about D.E way properties, you know what happened at Aura 2 booking.

Overwhelming response

Comment

Thanx Manoj & Durb for your perspective. Holding is not an issue but I am looking at making a switch to a plot in Palam Vihar or QVC's 99 project (with c. 80 lac budget) - If I am betting on E-way, then shouldn't plots have better upside potential?
              I feel a plot in Palam Vihar would be a safe option , with good returns.

Comment

Boss you have got some vision here.

I strongly second that opinion.

Do that ASAP as prices are soaring high.

Gurgoan 99 by Uppals & BPTP 102 township are providing plots -Rs 30-35 k

Also Ramprastha at Sec 37 D will also come with plots option soon.

Away from that if you are aware of any plots coming up, then please share , as i am also looking forward for it.

Cheers !!!

Comment

There is always hurdles around, but we just can't be negative about every single thing happening.

When builders like DLF, Raheja's , Uppals, Shobha Developers, Mahindra's, Indiabulls, Rampraths , BPTP have parked their projects, i am sure their must be valid reasons beyond doubting the future and good appreciation.

In spite of all the odds we were discussing in this forum about D.E way properties, you know what happened at Aura 2 booking.

Overwhelming response
                  All these builders on the Dwarka e way r selling their offerings & have already recovered costs & have made decent profits on their investment. If the e way gets delayed or does not take off , the sufferer is going to be the end user/ investor & not the builder.

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                    All these builders on the Dwarka e way r selling their offerings & have already recovered costs & have made decent profits on their investment. If the e way gets delayed or does not take off , the sufferer is going to be the end user/ investor & not the builder.

I truly hope that things should not go the way you are thinking for benefit of all of D.E way investors.

FYI

If you feel that most of projects have recovered their cost, then please have a look at following

DLF - still to come
                    Raheja's - Five star hotel & commercial still tocome
                    BPTP Sec 102 - Just got launched
                    Gurgoan 99 - Not even 30% sold
                    India bulls Enigma - Just got launched
                    Ramprastha Plots - Still to come
                    Reliance SEZ - Still to come
                    Raheja's SEZ - Still to come

And builders have more realistic approach and vision then what we posses. They just don't start a project just to recover their cost for a marginal profit, but to sell their entire project.

Comment

I also hope , what u r saying is true for the sake of investors/end users.

It seems to be a classic case of emotion/hope defying logic .

I truly hope that things should not go the way you are thinking for benefit of all of D.E way investors.

FYI

If you feel that most of projects have recovered their cost, then please have a look at following

DLF - still to come
                      Raheja's - Five star hotel & commercial still tocome
                      BPTP Sec 102 - Just got launched
                      Gurgoan 99 - Not even 30% sold
                      India bulls Enigma - Just got launched
                      Ramprastha Plots - Still to come
                      Reliance SEZ - Still to come
                      Raheja's SEZ - Still to come

And builders have more realistic approach and vision then what we posses. They just don't start a project just to recover their cost for a marginal profit, but to sell their entire project.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X