Wanted to get opinion on how is Mahindra Aura II compared to other Dwarka side projects like Ramaprastha, Indiabulls, Spire, Tashee and Raheja.
With expected launch price of 3000/sq ft, what are the long and short term prospects both as investment and end use?
Read more
Reply
918 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • resale price is around 3675 psf including premium , this i what a broker told me
    CommentQuote
  • I was just searching for the location of the Mahindra Aura Site on google map and got this link..

    Check at the centre of the screen ( + Symbol)

    Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

    Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

    Site matches with the Layout given at Mahindra Lifespace Site

    http://www.mahindralifespaces.com/aura/myhub_siteplan_layout.html

    Mahindra Aura Website:

    :: Welcome to Aura ::


    Can someone tell me where the Railway Track is as I heard it from some people?
    CommentQuote
  • The railway track is just next to Mahindra Aura.I've seen it myself..
    I don't know how ppl do not have any problem with such a busy railway track adjacent to their home.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MeenakshiMS
    The railway track is just next to Mahindra Aura.I've seen it myself..
    I don't know how ppl do not have any problem with such a busy railway track adjacent to their home.....


    still this property is fetching the mazximum premium in the shortest time
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    resale price is around 3675 psf including premium , this i what a broker told me


    When was the project launched and at what price?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    When was the project launched and at what price?


    3175(included parking , club , pwr back up)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    When was the project launched and at what price?


    The project was lauched officially on 12-Sep-2010 BSP being 3175/-including Car parking, Club Membership and Power Backup.
    Additional Charges : EDC+IDC 374/- and IBMS 50/-, PLC depends on Floor and Park Facing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akgc22
    The project was lauched officially on 12-Sep-2010 BSP being 3175/-including Car parking, Club Membership and Power Backup.
    Additional Charges : EDC+IDC 374/- and IBMS 50/-, PLC depends on Floor and Park Facing.


    Thanks for the information. ROI has been good for this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Is this in fresh booking

    Friends - Is this in freshh booking? What is the location and the BSP?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dmidch
    Friends - Is this in freshh booking? What is the location and the BSP?


    No fresh booking in Phase-2. It was sold on day1 itself (12-Sep-2010).

    It is in sector 110A.

    I heard that phase-3 will be launch soon, may be in mid April.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akgc22
    No fresh booking in Phase-2. It was sold on day1 itself (12-Sep-2010).

    It is in sector 110A.

    I heard that phase-3 will be launch soon, may be in mid April.


    price to be around 3800-4000 psf
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    price to be around 3800-4000 psf



    is it good ..to invest on this price band ???
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone please tell what the construction status of Phase-2 is?
    I heard from builder that the demand for 3rd installment will be raised in mid April which is at completion of Ground Floor Slab. If it is true then Mahindra will probably deliver this project in the committed 30 months (Starting from construction) i.e. by Jun-2013.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akgc22
    Can someone please tell what the construction status of Phase-2 is?
    I heard from builder that the demand for 3rd installment will be raised in mid April which is at completion of Ground Floor Slab. If it is true then Mahindra will probably deliver this project in the committed 30 months (Starting from construction) i.e. by Jun-2013.


    I got a url to get the updates of both Phase-1 and Phase-2.

    :: Welcome to Aura ::

    However I dont know when the phtots were last updated on this site.

    However progress seems to be good since the allotment letters were given in Jan-2011 for Phase-2 tower-A and Tower-B.
    CommentQuote
  • When is Ph 3 going to launch & at what price?
    CommentQuote