Wanted to get opinion on how is Mahindra Aura II compared to other Dwarka side projects like Ramaprastha, Indiabulls, Spire, Tashee and Raheja.
With expected launch price of 3000/sq ft, what are the long and short term prospects both as investment and end use?
Read more
918 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by monts07
    When is Ph 3 going to launch & at what price?

Got a call from mahindra. The marketing guy was not knowing the exact price. The tentative price he told is around 4000. launch in mid april .
    CommentQuote
  • thanks psambher
    CommentQuote
  • I HAVE HEARD AURA 3 IS COMING 3900 WITH 1900 SQ FEET SIZE BY MID APRIL. THE PARKING AND CLUB CHARGES WOULD BE EXTRA UNLIKELY AURA 2. PLEASE ADVISE HOW IS THIS INVESTMENT FOR 6 MONTHS OR SHALL I BUY AURA 2 IN SECONDRY MARKET APPROX 3900- INCLUDING PARKING & CLUB AND SIZE IS 1550 SQ FEET. THIS IS PURELY FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSE. GUYS PLEASE ADVISE
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harpreet_sa
    I HAVE HEARD AURA 3 IS COMING 3900 WITH 1900 SQ FEET SIZE BY MID APRIL. THE PARKING AND CLUB CHARGES WOULD BE EXTRA UNLIKELY AURA 2. PLEASE ADVISE HOW IS THIS INVESTMENT FOR 6 MONTHS OR SHALL I BUY AURA 2 IN SECONDRY MARKET APPROX 3900- INCLUDING PARKING & CLUB AND SIZE IS 1550 SQ FEET. THIS IS PURELY FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSE. GUYS PLEASE ADVISE

This is not the right time to invest for short term in any project. You will not find any buyer in resale market after 6 months. Resale prive is alwayes 300-500 less than the builder price.

Price are likely to be stagnant this year. You may consider to invest in aura if you can hold for at least 3 years.
    CommentQuote
  • strange investor sentiments ?

Originally Posted by harpreet_sa
    I HAVE HEARD AURA 3 IS COMING 3900 WITH 1900 SQ FEET SIZE BY MID APRIL. THE PARKING AND CLUB CHARGES WOULD BE EXTRA UNLIKELY AURA 2. PLEASE ADVISE HOW IS THIS INVESTMENT FOR 6 MONTHS OR SHALL I BUY AURA 2 IN SECONDRY MARKET APPROX 3900- INCLUDING PARKING & CLUB AND SIZE IS 1550 SQ FEET. THIS IS PURELY FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSE. GUYS PLEASE ADVISE

I am shocked to know that Mahindra resale price is 3900 psf, when the adjacent Tashee (in sector 111) is available at 3200 psf. Tashee is better located than Mahindra. Mahindra is directly on a drain (flowing gutter) and adjacent to old basti, while Tashee is a clear site.

The only reason for price difference is investor sentiment that Mahindra will surely deliver the product. While Tashee being a lesser known company has some (perceived) risk.

Remember when they both deliever the product in time, Tashee will command much higher resale value.

If you are not comfortable with Tashee, wait for Puri's sector 111 project, which is adjacent to Tashee. Location is excellent for puri too.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raumybhan
    I am shocked to know that Mahindra resale price is 3900 psf, when the adjacent Tashee (in sector 111) is available at 3200 psf. Tashee is better located than Mahindra. Mahindra is directly on a drain (flowing gutter) and adjacent to old basti, while Tashee is a clear site.

The only reason for price difference is investor sentiment that Mahindra will surely deliver the product. While Tashee being a lesser known company has some (perceived) risk.

Remember when they both deliever the product in time, Tashee will command much higher resale value.

If you are not comfortable with Tashee, wait for Puri's sector 111 project, which is adjacent to Tashee. Location is excellent for puri too.

You should always play safe as a end user or investor. You have a margin of safety with mahindra but Tashee and earth though better located have a high risk associated.

I can give you one example of clarion legend sector-57. Builder still has not handed over the possession after 6 years of launch. Buyer have been told to pay escalation cost.

Location matters a lot in real estate but it is life time investment so be careful to choose a builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Now, people r saying, what i have been saying all along . Good :D. People r learning fast :bab (45):. The realization is faster, if one is invested in that particular project :bab (59):.

Originally Posted by psambher
    You should always play safe as a end user or investor. You have a margin of safety with mahindra but Tashee and earth though better located have a high risk associated.

I can give you one example of clarion legend sector-57. Builder still has not handed over the possession after 6 years of launch. Buyer have been told to pay escalation cost.

Location matters a lot in real estate but it is life time investment so be careful to choose a builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Now, people r saying, what i have been saying all along . Good :D. People r learning fast :bab (45):. The realization is faster, if one is invested in that particular project :bab (59):.

At least I know few builders on dway where I can invest safely.

You are still waiting for the reputed builders launches on dway.
    CommentQuote
  • What property is worth investing on the D e way or not is for me to decide, i cannot let u decide what is good for me :bab (38):. I hope u do not mind that :bab (45):.

At least, i am not changing statements to suit my convenience :bab (6):.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raumybhan

I am not trying to defend my investment in Mahindra Aura but just want to put some facts for forum readers. Readers are intelligent enough to decide about their investment.

I think tashee was pre-launched somewhere in Aug-2010 while Mahindra Aura Ph-2 in Sep-2010.

As per some post in Tashee Thread it too have a railway near to site as it is with Mahindra too (http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/gurgaon/t-tashee-project-sec-111-0km-delhi-border-12808-page63.html)

1. Exact date of Mahindra launch was 12-Sep-2010.
    2. Buyers got the BBA and allotment letter on 24th Nov-2010 with the demand for 2nd installment (25% minus booking amount).
    3. Next demand is expected in Mid-April (2011) which is on competition of Ground Floor Slab.
    4. As per BBA possession will be given within 30 months from the start of construction which actually started in Jan-2011 hence expecting delivery by Jul-2013.
    As per their site http://www.mahindralifespaces.com/aura/project_milestones.html the basic structure for Phase-1 is almost completed. Probably in just 12
    months (It was launched in Dec-09 and probably construction would have started atleast 3 months later). Seeing the progress of Phase-1 I expect that Phase-2
    will be delivered on time.

5. No need to tell that Builder is well known and has good reputation.

Probably that is the reason that they have increased the price from 2275/- (Phase-1 in Dec-2009) to 3175/- (Phase-2 in Sep-2010) and now 3900/- (Phase-3. Expected in April-2011). An increase of 1625/- (71%) in just 15-16 months..

Where is Tashee now??? I don’t have any idea but at per Tashee thread looks they have still not launched officially and allotted the flats since there pre-launch in Aug-2010.
    CommentQuote
  • akg, totally agree, no point in comparing Mahindra to Tashee . There is no comparison, whatsoever, except that both projects r on the D e way .
    CommentQuote
  • phase 3 to be launched on april 6th , price is 3875 psf , sizes are 1875/1900 sq ft , with slightly richer specs than aura 1 and 2 and phase 2 is available in resale comfortably at 3750-3800 psf

total 110 units , mahindra employees will be preferred , Tower F nd G , 4 units to a core , 3 side open appts. Not near the drain 0or the railway line , Right in the middle of the township
    CommentQuote
  • Just now I received the email from CRM team of Mahindra for Phase-3. Here are the tentative rates

Basic Rs. 3875 psqft
    Car Park Rs. 2,50,000
    Club Membership Rs. 1,00,000
    Power Back Up Rs. 75,000
    EDC & IDC Rs. 373 Per Sqft
    IBMS Rs. 50 Per Sqft
    ECC As Actual
    Registration As Actual
    Service Tax As actual
    PLC As actual

Payment Plan:

Booking Amount :
    8.5 Lac 3+Srv BHK
    Within 60 days 20% of total consideration less booking
    amount
    On completion of ground floor slab 10% of Total Consideration
    On completion of 3rd floor roof slab 5 % of Total Consideration
    On completion of 6th floor roof slab 10% of Total Consideration
    On completion of 9th floor roof slab 5 % of Total Consideration
    On completion of 12th floor roof slab 10% of Total Consideration
    On completion of super structure 10% of Total Consideration
    On starting of external paint 5% of Total Consideration
    On completion of flooring 10 % of Total Consideration
    On completion of services 10% of Total Consideration
    At the time of pocession
    5% of Total Consideration + ECC,IBMS,Registration

Flat Types:

Number of towers: 2 – Towers F & G
    ¨ Total no. of apartments :110
    ¨ Four apartment per floor
    ¨ Structure : G+13
    ¨ Categories of apartments:
    Ø 3 BHK + Servant : 1875 & 1900 sq.ft.

Phase-2 BSP included Car Parking, Club Membership and Power Backup which as per their email is 4.25L for phase-3 which cost 226/- per sft for 1875 sft flat. Hence effective BSP is going to be Rs. 4100/- and that too for 3BHK flat. No 2 BHK flats is Phase-3.

The rates are still tentative as per email and actual rates will be disclosed on the date of launch.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akgc22
    Just now I received the email from CRM team of Mahindra for Phase-3. Here are the tentative rates

Basic Rs. 3875 psqft
    Car Park Rs. 2,50,000
    Club Membership Rs. 1,00,000
    Power Back Up Rs. 75,000
    EDC & IDC Rs. 373 Per Sqft
    IBMS Rs. 50 Per Sqft
    ECC As Actual
    Registration As Actual
    Service Tax As actual
    PLC As actual

Payment Plan:

Booking Amount :
    8.5 Lac 3+Srv BHK
    Within 60 days 20% of total consideration less booking
    amount
    On completion of ground floor slab 10% of Total Consideration
    On completion of 3rd floor roof slab 5 % of Total Consideration
    On completion of 6th floor roof slab 10% of Total Consideration
    On completion of 9th floor roof slab 5 % of Total Consideration
    On completion of 12th floor roof slab 10% of Total Consideration
    On completion of super structure 10% of Total Consideration
    On starting of external paint 5% of Total Consideration
    On completion of flooring 10 % of Total Consideration
    On completion of services 10% of Total Consideration
    At the time of pocession
    5% of Total Consideration + ECC,IBMS,Registration

Flat Types:

Number of towers: 2 – Towers F & G
    ¨ Total no. of apartments :110
    ¨ Four apartment per floor
    ¨ Structure : G+13
    ¨ Categories of apartments:
    Ø 3 BHK + Servant : 1875 & 1900 sq.ft.

Phase-2 BSP included Car Parking, Club Membership and Power Backup which as per their email is 4.25L for phase-3 which cost 226/- per sft for 1875 sft flat. Hence effective BSP is going to be Rs. 4100/- and that too for 3BHK flat. No 2 BHK flats is Phase-3.

The rates are still tentative as per email and actual rates will be disclosed on the date of launch.

\

these r the final rates....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    \

these r the final rates....

The last page of pdf sent by builder reads below:

" All the information stated herein are tentative and subject to change at the sole discretion of the Company."

Thats the reason I mentioned that rates are tentative.

It is quite possible that Mahindra won't revise these rates because the rates are already Rs. 925/- plus (If considered car Parking, Club Memebership and PBC) the rate of Phase-2 just in 7 months.
    CommentQuote