Wanted to get opinion on how is Mahindra Aura II compared to other Dwarka side projects like Ramaprastha, Indiabulls, Spire, Tashee and Raheja.
With expected launch price of 3000/sq ft, what are the long and short term prospects both as investment and end use?
Read more
918 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Now, do not accuse me of instigating yr. quoted comment ( or maybe, u did not realize, what u commented & mind u, this is not the first time, u have said that u feel something is wrong with the D e way ) bab (59):. I have seen people running away & backtracking from what they say, but LOL:D, this is something . Great, loved it .

Originally Posted by PremPP
    Even I have started feeling there is something wrong somewhere as far as Dway projects are concerned.

Mahindra fetching premiums equal to the amount of investment is surprising as it is surrounded by villagers and location is not at all good(railway track , nallah etc).More surprising is that even if the project gets completed as mentioned who is going to live there for another 5-7 years atleast.so the investment does not make sense unless one invests and forgets it .

One big broker of gurgaon told me in confidence that all these dway projects will be avialable in less than launch prices even after one years from now .Brokers are making merry as they are getting upto 8% commission and they are doing everything to make it rosy for investors.

Only God & Brokers knows the truth

Raumybhan may be correct in interpretation of my talks on dway projects.The big agents i talked has office on sohna road and might be frightening Dway lovers.

I talked about Mahindra project and its surroundings and the premium on it and touched dway prices in that context only.Its not that I have realised something which manoja has been saying so long.
    CommentQuote
  • My or your words are not itched in stone.You seem to arrive at a conclusion very fast.seems to be in a hurry or are too young to interpret things in its entirety.

There is no question of backtracking.What I am saying is that Dway prices or the premium is amusing considering that it shall take 5 yrs to be liveable .What is wrong with it.

However it also could mean that I am not able to gauage the potential of Dway ( like you) but I am not not negative.
    and one more thing I am invested in NH-8 also however dway is going to give me decent return in comparison to GCXr/Sohna road in a time span of 1 year.Take my word .
    CommentQuote
  • PremPP Jee , my negativity on the D e way is because of its litigation & the construction not starting in the right earnest, no decent builders at decent locations, as of now & also that it may be inhabitable after 7-8 years ( all these statements r 100 % true, please dispute them, if u do not agree ) . This, i have said many, many times, but u seem to only read & understand, what suits u :bab (59):.

Please read my comments carefully, before attempting to comment on them .

Changing the language of yr. post & now interpreting it in a way, which suits yr. requirements & misinterpreting & misquoting posts of others is not the proper way to approach things .

Your words not being itched in stone . LOL :D. Again trying to get away from what u said, by playing on the words :bab (45):.
    CommentQuote
  • You still have not got it right, Manojee.

Must admit you are a born fighter.
    CommentQuote
  • I understand, what is being said explicitly & also the underhand context of all statements pretty well :bab (35):. I get, all, what is being said, please don't worry about me :bab (45):.

.........& Yes, i don't take lies & deceit & fraud lying down . That is why all the brokers in the forum r after my life . I hope u can see that quite clearly :bab (6):.

........& u still have not replied to my comment "my negativity on the D e way is because of its litigation & the construction not starting in the right earnest, no decent builders at decent locations, as of now & also that it may be inhabitable after 7-8 years ( all these statements r 100 % true, please dispute them, if u do not agree )".

You still have not got it right, Manojee.

Must admit you are a born fighter.
    CommentQuote
  • & raumybhan, to answer the sensible part of yr. comment ( which is free from personal barbs, satirical remarks & personal assaults and abuses ) -

a) U have taken enough barbs on my free time & i can understand that u r slogging yr. as*, day & night to support yr. family & cannot see, anybody having a time of his life . Cannot help it, har aadmi ki apni kismat hoti hai:bab (38): . If u do not have, what i have, no point in taking out yr. frustrations in the forum . Join some classes, which can help u to relax & make u accept that u cannot have, what others have & to accept this fact gracefully:bab (59): .

b) On my investments in GGN, i have said that i have 3 investments in GGN, many times ( so, u r not breaking news here ) ( U too have multiple investments on D e way, u may divide them by saying one is mine, one is my brother's & one is of Uncle/Aunt or somebody else...) . & also, i don't have an investment on the Gcx. road, so read comments with open eyes & an open mind . Delhi Master Plan has a huge land bank adjacent to Dwarka ( being called Dwarka 2 ) & though it may be a bit difficult for u to understand, it is actually not Rocket size, that it is going to affect D e way the most ( D e way being the nearest & may become actually inhabitable by 2019-21 )

c) My negativity on the D e way is because of its litigation & the construction not starting in the right earnest, no decent builders at decent locations, as of now & also that it may be inhabitable after 7-8 years ( all these statements r 100 % true, please dispute them, if u do not agree ) . This, i have said many, many times, but u seem to only read & understand, what suits u . D e way may offer some decent investment opportunities & may offer some good options to the end users, but investing here right now is not everybody's cup of tea . For a person looking at a safe investment, investing here makes sense, when the D e away is litigation free, construction starts in the right earnest, a decent builder comes at a decent location ( one might have to pay a higher BSP & maybe earn a lessor ROI, but then one is assured of a relatively safer investment & most importantly, if he is an end user, an house to live in ) . What is wrong in this ? As i said, the only thing wrong is that many people see sense in what i am talking & that is hitting the business of the brokers in the forum I do not expect u to understand these simple statements, because of yr. negativity & hatred towards anything which questions yr. wisdom ( if there is any :bab (45):) .

I do not think, yr. comment has anything more left to answer . Not interested in replying to yr. personal barbs . U can have fun with that .
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (45):
    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    & raumybhan, to answer the sensible part of yr. comment ( which is free from personal barbs, satirical remarks & personal assaults and abuses ) -

a) U have taken enough barbs on my free time & i can understand that u r slogging yr. as*, day & night to support yr. family & cannot see, anybody having a time of his life . Cannot help it, har aadmi ki apni kismat hoti hai:bab (38): . If u do not have, what i have, no point in taking out yr. frustrations in the forum . Join some classes, which can help u to relax & make u accept that u cannot have, what others have & to accept this fact gracefully:bab (59): .

b) On my investments in GGN, i have said that i have 3 investments in GGN, many times ( so, u r not breaking news here ) ( U too have multiple investments on D e way, u may divide them by saying one is mine, one is my brother's & one is of Uncle/Aunt or somebody else...) . & also, i don't have an investment on the Gcx. road, so read comments with open eyes & an open mind . Delhi Master Plan has a huge land bank adjacent to Dwarka ( being called Dwarka 2 ) & though it may be a bit difficult for u to understand, it is actually not Rocket size, that it is going to affect D e way the most ( D e way being the nearest & may become actually inhabitable by 2019-21 )

c) My negativity on the D e way is because of its litigation & the construction not starting in the right earnest, no decent builders at decent locations, as of now & also that it may be inhabitable after 7-8 years ( all these statements r 100 % true, please dispute them, if u do not agree ) . This, i have said many, many times, but u seem to only read & understand, what suits u . D e way may offer some decent investment opportunities & may offer some good options to the end users, but investing here right now is not everybody's cup of tea . For a person looking at a safe investment, investing here makes sense, when the D e away is litigation free, construction starts in the right earnest, a decent builder comes at a decent location ( one might have to pay a higher BSP & maybe earn a lessor ROI, but then one is assured of a relatively safer investment & most importantly, if he is an end user, an house to live in ) . What is wrong in this ? As i said, the only thing wrong is that many people see sense in what i am talking & that is hitting the business of the brokers in the forum I do not expect u to understand these simple statements, because of yr. negativity & hatred towards anything which questions yr. wisdom ( if there is any :bab (45):) .

I do not think, yr. comment has anything more left to answer . Not interested in replying to yr. personal barbs . U can have fun with that .

You are using delhi master plan to fire guns at dway. First of all dwarka phase -ii has only 6 sectors (24-29). Three out of six are for the diplomatic enclave and one is for golf course and convention centre.

The development of these six sectors will further fuel the prices at dwarka and expressway.

Secondly if land is unlocked for development it will affect the price of whole gurgaon not only expressway.One thing you should keep in mind is delhi master plan is not only for dwarka but for the whole capital.:bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • LOL :D. That is Einstein breaking news .

.....& u can have yr. view & i can have mine . Why stop me from sharing mine ?

According to Delhi’s Master Plan 2021, Dwarka phase II will be built over 1996 hectares, much bigger than the existing built-up area of 1688 hectares in phase one . This is as per, the information on the net . Does this answer ur. query ? What about, the rest of the points raised by me .....:bab (59):?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    LOL :D. That is Einstein breaking news .

.....& u can have yr. view & i can have mine . Why stop me from sharing mine ?

According to Delhi’s Master Plan 2021, Dwarka phase II will be built over 1996 hectares, much bigger than the existing built-up area of 1688 hectares in phase one . This is as per, the information on the net . Does this answer ur. query ? What about, the rest of the points raised by me .....:bab (59):?

For you:
    Dway is a bag of bricks - Want to carry that everywhere with you?
    CommentQuote
  • 18 months + 6 months for 40 square meters (tenders have been out only for 40 meters)

2 years for 40 metres, so how much time it will take to construct 150 metre wide road...

my dear friend Raumybhan...you have the best knowledge on d way....can you help me with this question. I am looking to invest on D Way, on your guidance, you have been saying all along that people shud invest on D way, so i thought lets invest on D way...

so what ur view on the query raised above

6 years for construction of 150 metre road and another 3-4 years for habitation and other development???????????//

QUOTE=raumybhan;175510]Death sword for an entire expressway ? Just because one person says that ? Not possible boss.

Manoja is instigating to participate in a discussion, because he has all time in the world.

But his free time is not the point here...the fact is that Manoja holds multiple investments in Gurgaon, and therefore naturally biased towards their appreciation. Since he is highly biased towards his GC Extn/ NH8 investments, no fruitful discussion is possible with him. Fruitful discussions take place between those stakeholders, who are unbiased, ready to discuss other's views and do not make personal remarks.

Not that alone, he starts personal assaults and hurls abuses, makes satirical remarks without instigation; all this with a strategy to silence others. His strategy has silenced me too. Then he says, no one is interested in discussions here !!!
    If he thinks that Delhi Master Plan 2021promises "DEATH" for Dwarka Eway projects, can I ask other members why so? Even if one accepts his argument, the surplus housing supply in Delhi should affect the prices of all surroundings of Delhi, not merely Eway projects. Why only Eway is going to suffer loss?

Reasonable appreciation in short term has come on all pre-launch projects on Eway already. Thank God,the appreciation is reasonably small only, otherwise end-users like us could suffer. As an example, Tashee investors have made some 3 lakhs+ on pre-launches; Spire Central investors have made 4 lakhs+, Siddhartha investors have made 1.5 lakhs+, Raheja investors have made 3 to 5 lakhs, Mahindra investors made upto 10 lakhs in short term premium, Indiabulls investors also making 5 lakhs + etc. Of course, end users like me did not make anything since I invest for long-term.

As regards Prem PP's discussion with a Big Agent, please remember that agents sell those projects which bring profits to them. These Big agents are invested on NH8, and alternative better locations like Eway would reduce appreciations. In 2009 when I was looking for investment in Gurgaon, many BIG agents persuaded me not to buy Vatika floors (India Next-sector 82) since Vatika had a very bad reputation in the market, sector 82 was too far and there was zero construction on site. Today all those Agents highly recommend this project. Why ? Because-things changed in 1 year drastically.

All these things hold true for Dwarka Eway today. Investor sentiment is low in all markets, and on Eway projects too, because:

1. Eway is not litigation free. (But like Vatika's sector 82/84 litigation pending in 2009 and blockage of roads by villagers to stop complete access to project itself which ended later, Eway litigation would end too.
    2. No real construction progress, except in Raheja/Indiabulls/ Mahindra etc. Construction would advance substantially by this year, and would improve sentiments.
    3. No progress on Eway construction. Last year I remember everyone said that it would take 7-8 years for the Eway to be built. I said otherwise. Now the tenders too have been awarded with 12 month's timelines (extendable by 6 months for litigated land).
    4. Very positive decision by Huda to award sector roads construction work to major developers. As an example, Vatika/DLF etc would construct roads within 6 months for sectors 81 to 85.

So my view is that Eway is a better area to invest than Manesar/ Sohna Road provided the project and builder is decent.
    CommentQuote
  • LOL:D . I have stated many times, what D e way is for me ( open yr. eyes wide to read it . Do not do selective & subjective manipulation . Would never help u in life :bab (35):) . Now, u r stating, what it actually is "Dway is a bag of bricks" . I never said that , but u being the expert on the D e way, i have no option, other than to believe u :bab (59):.

Originally Posted by psambher
    For you:
    Dway is a bag of bricks - Want to carry that everywhere with you?
    CommentQuote
  • Manoj Ji, pls stop this nonsense and useless arguments with others, ur knowledge really helps majoirty of IREF users, dont waste ur energy on useless & endless discussions.
    CommentQuote
  • bhai logo koi meri baat ka jawaab dedo....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    bhai logo koi meri baat ka jawaab dedo....

What can I say about Manoja's offending and highly personal remarks on family....just no comments. Let others judge who like to trust him.

Amit001, please note that contract is for 150 meter wide Eway only, not just 40 meter road. Speak with an architect or a student/teacher at the School of Planning and Architecture near ITO., or even an experienced contractor....please do not presume that 12.5 m x 2 refers to the road width....the tender itself specifies 150 meters at multiple places, read it carefully and talk to an expert. There are a lot of other technical terms in tender doc which no one needs to understand,

In the various press conferences of Huda too, they have clarified that the tender is awarded for complete Eway (since they have acquired complete land) not just a part of it.....only litigation is pending for 2.5 kms stretch.

And I do not understand where did you get this figure of 18 months + 6 months from?As per the tender document it is 12 months, and as per the award to Indiabulls, it is 12 months extendable by 6 months, that too only if litigation is not completed.

And where did some people presumed that 5.5. kms is under litigation, where official tender doc says only 2.5 kms is under litigation...
    CommentQuote
  • members can you please conform that the tenders for Dway are for entire 150 metres and not 40 metres??

any experts?? any architects...

in 18 months is India bulls required to construct a 150 metre wide road or 40 metres???

Appeciate your help
    CommentQuote