Wanted to get opinion on how is Mahindra Aura II compared to other Dwarka side projects like Ramaprastha, Indiabulls, Spire, Tashee and Raheja.
With expected launch price of 3000/sq ft, what are the long and short term prospects both as investment and end use?
Read more
918 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Guys
    It would be in benefit for all to focus on the topic of thread then to get into never ending debates. Thanks for your understanding,
    CommentQuote
  • I am very disappointed seeing the cold war between certain forum members as it happened in certain other threads too.

BTW I wanted to update forum members/Buyer for Phase-2 that builder has raised the demand for 3rd Installment (10%) for Tower-A which was on competition of Ground floor Slab. The last date for payment is 26th April.

Seeing the progress I can say that the basic structure (the 12 floors slabs) probably will be completed in next one year. And super structure and finishing in another 1 to 1.5 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys please see the tender document. can naybody give insight on the width of the road in the current tender...

tender clearly says it will be 25 metre in the next 12-18 months

Amit001, please note that contract is for 150 meter wide Eway only, not just 40 meter road. Speak with an architect or a student/teacher at the School of Planning and Architecture near ITO., or even an experienced contractor....please do not presume that 12.5 m x 2 refers to the road width....the tender itself specifies 150 meters at multiple places, read it carefully and talk to an expert. There are a lot of other technical terms in tender doc which no one needs to understand,

In the various press conferences of Huda too, they have clarified that the tender is awarded for complete Eway (since they have acquired complete land) not just a part of it.....only litigation is pending for 2.5 kms stretch.

And I do not understand where did you get this figure of 18 months + 6 months from?As per the tender document it is 12 months, and as per the award to Indiabulls, it is 12 months extendable by 6 months, that too only if litigation is not completed.

And where did some people presumed that 5.5. kms is under litigation, where official tender doc says only 2.5 kms is under litigation...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Monaoj, your post are really irritating and not much of logic. D way is not a simple maths sum -- If u say 25 km takes 1 year 150 would take 6 years!! this is not the way to interpretate .this rply should come from 1st class boy not from a real estate expert.
    CommentQuote
  • If they r irritating, please do not read them . I have asked a simple question/clarification on the D e way tender , for which i am expecting some sensible replies & not some maths calculations of a 1 year old .

Some people r commenting that 150 meters wide road would be constructed in 12 months & the tender & the news say something else . Do u think, it is wrong to clarify ?

If, i am understanding the tender wrong, would like to correct my understanding, but if certain guys r intentionality & repeatedly spreading wrong information, would like to expose their intentions, motives & all their conniving & deceit . I think, u would also like to know the truth, wont u ?

Thanks .
    CommentQuote
  • Delhi plan 2021--is d e way a reality??

Friends, pls help me to understand , if the below statement is correct??
    As lot of us are investing, lets discuss pls the updated status
    Gaurav: any comments?

Originally Posted by gaurav_chugh
    Dwarka expressway in not the part of Delhi masterplan 2021... So all of us banking on Dwarka expressway should be aware of this.

Dwarka expressway is ambitious project of Haryana government and would be realized in Delhi if both Haryana and Delhi have same government (as of today) but no one is sure for next elections.

So check your risk taking ability to invest there... in short term may be ok everyone will get premium but for end users and long term investor the fate of all these projects will lie on connectivity with Dwarka.

Attaching the delhi masterplan 2021 herewith which I have marked the area which should show missing Dwarka expressway.
    CommentQuote
  • Atul- don't honor brokers by calling them experts... They have no interest in your betterment, only in selling their properties...You can infer that from their responses...

Originally Posted by AtulGupta
    .this rply should come from 1st class boy not from a real estate expert.
    CommentQuote
  • hi

dear all
    would appreciate a reply
    thks
    CommentQuote
  • No clear facts r there on the D e way yet . If gaurav's post is correct or becomes true, D e way could become the waterloo of many investors & end users .

Originally Posted by Nishit333
    CommentQuote
  • Well i guess this has little to do with political parties as the master plans on haryana and delhi are by HUDA and DDA respectively not of the govt. !!!

Although there can be many misunderstanding between the two which can effect delivery time of the project by a good amount of margin !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nishit333

Nishit,

The DE story is now political more than infrastrure boom. There are many builders with deep pockets and political presence around the DE and they will pressurize govt to the extent that it take some basic actions atleast some like passing the tendors.

This will continue till the last project on DE is sold off completely. Now if this condition haapens before the DE is complete, I suspect whether DE would ever be completed.

At least I am banking on this pressure and have made a good profit at leat on papers on my holding in DE. I wont be an end user and would liqidate the position as soon as I achieve target ROI.

For end users I dont see DE would be a very posh place to live in because the connectivity of DE is from all the under developed or low to mid segment areas like Dwarka, Nagafgarh Rohini(undeveloped sectors) through UER contrary to What NH8 and MG road enjoy posh South Delhi. Only catalyst here is diplomatic enclave in Dwarka.

I travel from Rohini to Gurgaon daily but would never try to take UER followed by Dwarka Expressway, Since I already enjoy luxary of traffic light free ring road and NH8, which is much shorter than what UER, DE and then NH8 would be.

But for investors looking for 1-2 years perspective I still see some steam left in DE story.

- Gaurav
    CommentQuote
  • Nice write up, Gaurav . Lot of loose ends & unanswered issues remain . Everything looks "Bhagwan Bharose", as for now .

Originally Posted by gaurav_chugh
    Nishit,

The DE story is now political more than infrastrure boom. There are many builders with deep pockets and political presence around the DE and they will pressurize govt to the extent that it take some basic actions atleast some like passing the tendors.

This will continue till the last project on DE is sold off completely. Now if this condition haapens before the DE is complete, I suspect whether DE would ever be completed.

At least I am banking on this pressure and have made a good profit at leat on papers on my holding in DE. I wont be an end user and would liqidate the position as soon as I achieve target ROI.

For end users I dont see DE would be a very posh place to live in because the connectivity of DE is from all the under developed or low to mid segment areas like Dwarka, Nagafgarh Rohini(undeveloped sectors) through UER contrary to What NH8 and MG road enjoy posh South Delhi. Only catalyst here is diplomatic enclave in Dwarka.

I travel from Rohini to Gurgaon daily but would never try to take UER followed by Dwarka Expressway, Since I already enjoy luxary of traffic light free ring road and NH8, which is much shorter than what UER, DE and then NH8 would be.

But for investors looking for 1-2 years perspective I still see some steam left in DE story.

- Gaurav
    CommentQuote
  • If someone has visited the Mahindra site recently can please update the status of Phase-2 Tower-A.

The last update was Ground Floor slab done by 31-Mar-2011.

Basically wanted to know the next demand date which is on completition of 3rd Floor slab.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akgc22
    If someone has visited the Mahindra site recently can please update the status of Phase-2 Tower-A.

The last update was Ground Floor slab done by 31-Mar-2011.

Basically wanted to know the next demand date which is on completition of 3rd Floor slab.

I'm not sure about exact date but it is expected around mid-June.
    CommentQuote
  • I am getting a deal of 3900/- for my 2 BHK (1275 sft) unit. Is it a good deal ?

Should I exit from this project?

Forgot to mention. Its Phase-2 unit booked in BSP 3175/- and included Car parking Club Membership and Power Backup Charges in the BSP.
    CommentQuote