Collapse

Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Last updated: 1 day ago
969 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Aura 2 is phase 2 and BSP was 3150 or 3175. I would request Ishan B, Manoja or other investors to express their valuable opinion.

Comment

WHAT THE CURRENT RESALE RATE IN THE PROJECT.PHASE 1 WAS BOOKED IN 2200

Comment

...........& has anybody here been to the site personally ? I am looking for a factual site report, not hearsay .

I understand that the location of the project is a issue with a big nallah at one side, a railway track on just adjacent to the site & also some villages pretty close by . How r these going to affect the future prospects of the project ?
        Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
          WHAT THE CURRENT RESALE RATE IN THE PROJECT.PHASE 1 WAS BOOKED IN 2200
          Well the BSP was Rs 3175 and premium of Rs 400 plus brok. plus transfer charges of Rs 50/-. The agreement is expected from company by coming week.I request for your input.

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
            ...........& has anybody here been to the site personally ? I am looking for a factual site report, not hearsay .

I understand that the location of the project is a issue with a big nallah at one side, a railway track on just adjacent to the site & also some villages pretty close by . How r these going to affect the future prospects of the project ?
            I had gone there and raiklway track and nallah is there on one side. Some village are existing in trhat area. The unit I am talking is with PLC and park facing.

Comment

But for Mahindra at about 3650 on resale, will not be Raheja's Vedas, be a better option at 3500 ? It is a premium project, location being an issue in the sense that it is about 3 Kms. inside to the proposed e way .

Has anybody been to the Vedas site ?

Comment

yes, ve been to Vedanta(Vedas), india bulls sits.

Comment

Sandeep, how is it ? How far is it from the e way ?

Comment

To me all these look same. All in deep jungle. Really can't make, who is how from from Sector road/ E way etc. BUt its a loooonng shot for sure. Will take extra effort from Govt to develope this area.

Just a question to members: what would you think will drive the eway growth. Connectivity to where?? delhi is already connected via dwarka, NH8 to Dhaula kaun and looks apreferred route.

Comment

MAnoja, one cant make anything from the site. As you dont know where sector roads/ e ways will be. Have to trust M plan/ builder for that. Beyond Daulatabad bridge, IB is max 1Km , Vedanta is 2 -3 Km.
                      But construction for IB is on till 3-4 floor, Vedanta i guess 8-9 floors. But in no-way it can be livable till roads come here. Extra Govt effort is needed. That y IB price is low. But making money on this price could be a challenge, i say even if D Eway legal issue is sorted out.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X