Collapse

Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Last updated: 17 hours ago
969 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Thanks, Sandeep, just trying to understand the geography of that area. Have been to Palm Vihar & New Palam Vihar & not seen much of that area, beyond this .

So do u think projects which r right on the proposed e way & close to Dwarka have a good future ?
    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Manoja, i am quite new here and really not sure about it. For discussion sake as i mentioned in my last post, what is USP on D E way (Like we know for Sohna road/ NH8 etc). Is it only connectivity to delhi?

Comment

USP according to some is the closeness to Delhi, the proposed Diplomatic enclave & the 150 mtr. wide e way .

Comment

Originally posted by sandeep12345 View Post
          MAnoja, one cant make anything from the site. As you dont know where sector roads/ e ways will be. Have to trust M plan/ builder for that. Beyond Daulatabad bridge, IB is max 1Km , Vedanta is 2 -3 Km.
          But construction for IB is on till 3-4 floor, Vedanta i guess 8-9 floors. But in no-way it can be livable till roads come here. Extra Govt effort is needed. That y IB price is low. But making money on this price could be a challenge, i say even if D Eway legal issue is sorted out.
          where is this daulatabad bridge, is it a bridge over the railway line ?

Is there any pucca road upto Indiabulls site from this bridge ?

Just trying to understand the location of existing and proposed roads.

Comment

Yes, just before railway station over railline. after bridge 500mts pucca road, then daulatabad village u take left for IB , another 500 mts katcha road.
            U take right from village another 2-4 kms to Vendanata site. Katcha road.

Comment

Thanks sandeep

so will centrum park be less than 1 km from eway because eway is proposed to go between railway line and daultabad village.

I agree with you that connectivity of the projects on other side of the proposed eway would stay very poor untill the sector roads come into existence which will take many many years.

Comment

Anybody aware on the current resale price of this project ?

Comment

As far as my knowledge goes the present rate is Rs. 3300 for Phase 1 & 3600 for Phase 2.
                  Any idea as to when Phase 3 will come?

Comment

Mahindra Aura phase II launch-future prospects

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                    Anybody aware on the current resale price of this project ?
                    This is my first post to IREF. I have invested in Mahindra Aura Phase-2.

I do keep a watch on the market price of this project. From my talks to few brokers and owners who have sold units in this project in past few weeks I came to know about BSP ranging from 3450/- to 3700/- per sft.

Rgeards
                    Arun

Comment

Can any senior member or investor give me advice on Mahindra Aura Phase-2?

Should I stay invested or come out of this with the existing premium and look into some new project.

Till Jan 14, 2011 2 installments has been paid alongwith 2.575% service tax.

Next demand (3rd Inst.) might come in mid April.

Basically I want to know will it be worth to continue with the current investement.
                      Arun

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X