Wanted to get opinion on how is Mahindra Aura II compared to other Dwarka side projects like Ramaprastha, Indiabulls, Spire, Tashee and Raheja.
With expected launch price of 3000/sq ft, what are the long and short term prospects both as investment and end use?
Read more
Reply
919 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    fritolay_ps, thanks for clarifying, but my query remains unanswered . R these two, big enough reasons for somebody not investing here ?

    I know, one answer could be that it depends on person to person, but what would u say for a person, who is buying at 4000 + price & has lived in a decent place all his life, which has lessor/minimal decibel & vibration issues & does not have the natural fragrance & view, as may be there in Mahindra ?


    The issue that you have discussed were long enough posted and discussed on Mahindra project threads. But still this project has seen more than decent returns( may be max in the area.. ) in last 1 yr. So probably closeness to palam vihar is working in favour of this, I am just guessing.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, things seem to be working for investors, but if u would notice, i was looking for an answer from end users here ( when i commented ).

    Investors would simply get off at the most convenient time ( There r "n" number of deals available currently- so is this the right time to wash hands off this investment ???? ) .

    Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    The issue that you have discussed were long enough posted and discussed on Mahindra project threads. But still this project has seen more than decent returns( may be max in the area.. ) in last 1 yr. So probably closeness to palam vihar is working in favour of this, I am just guessing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Yes, things seem to be working for investors, but if u would notice, i was looking for an answer from end users here ( when i commented ).

    Investors would simply get off at the most convenient time ( There r "n" number of deals available currently- so is this the right time to wash hands off this investment ???? ) .


    May be the towers/floors close to nalla are selling for less and rest all are still good for end users. Only an end user can say what positives or negatives he noticed in this project.
    What I said was based on the facts shared by one member who is looking for end use and preferring Mahinda because of closeness to palam vihar.
    CommentQuote
  • U could be 100 % correct ( but i have doubts, would reserve them for the time being ) .


    Let's hope that we get more replies, so that we r clear here .


    What about the Railway track & the nallah & the smell ?




    Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    May be the towers/floors close to nalla are selling for less and rest all are still good for end users. Only an end user can say what positives or negatives he noticed in this project.
    What I said was based on the facts shared by one member who is looking for end use and preferring Mahinda because of closeness to palam vihar.
    CommentQuote
  • ...............maybe, maybe ( from both sides, to be honest ) wali situation for somebody looking to invest a big amount is pretty dicey :bab (38):, especially with the other associated uncertainties .
    CommentQuote
  • I think the project is seeing good appreciation because of Mahindra Brand name,near to existing well developed Palam Vihar having schools, hospitals etc, near to Udyog Vihar (3-4 km) having lot of companies like TCS, Wipro, Sapient, Accenture, Polaris, Maruti etc.

    Railway line is definately a issue but not nallah. It is small and you will feel no smell. Even u will not notice it once u r in the project.

    The Project is on existing Gurgaon-Najafgarh road so even if one get possesion today he can start living there from day one. The same is not true for other D'way Projects like Sector 109, 103 etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for yr. comments .:) Would try to personally check out this project on my next visit to GGN .

    Originally Posted by dehimmi
    I think the project is seeing good appreciation because of Mahindra Brand name,near to existing well developed Palam Vihar having schools, hospitals etc, near to Udyog Vihar (3-4 km) having lot of companies like TCS, Wipro, Sapient, Accenture, Polaris, Maruti etc.

    Railway line is definately a issue but not nallah. It is small and you will feel no smell. Even u will not notice it once u r in the project.

    The Project is on existing Gurgaon-Najafgarh road so even if one get possesion today he can start living there from day one. The same is not true for other D'way Projects like Sector 109, 103 etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    VB Bro,

    Every body has the right to post their views whether extreme positive to extreme negetives. Lets not judge any body and pass judgement.

    Even me and Manoj do not agree with each other on certain issues like NH8 vs GCX...Best thing is to take others opinion as food for thought and move on...

    Peace Guys...

    Amit thanx for u notes,

    My query to Manoja was not meant to be taken negatively, I did say , counterbalancing view offered are valuable.

    I sated fact of 10,000 plus post and negative view to DE. And requested sincere views on investment. But looks like it got taken negatively so I choose not to respond.

    Positivity got lost in negativity.
    But Amith, thanks, I hv no interest in Mahindra right now, was just seeking his view on a place that he thinks is positive in NCR to consider for investment.

    I think I posted in haste, should ave worded it better.

    Cheers
    Vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • vb2309, yr. comments came after a post of mine on the issues in this project . In fact, u quoted my post . That set the impression that u r looking to negate certain known facts of this project & u simultaneously stated on my negative views on D e way .

    ..................& as u said, u could have worded it better . The tone & the wordings & the reference to my number of posts had an aura of negativity .

    I am quoting one comment of mine on the D e way made sometime in March . Let me know, what is negative about it . I am just stating facts & if facts don't suit somebodies scheme of things, i cannot help it .



    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    ..........................................................


    It is quite simple -



    If an end user wants to book on the D e way & is looking to shift in the next 3-4 years & has a very limited risk taking capability, how can i advise him to book on the D e way, when it would take 6-8 years for the D e way to become inhabitable ( if & if everything goes right ) . How can i advise him to risk & invest his hard earned money with any Tom, Dick & Harry ( goons turned builder, property dealers turned builders, Drug Lords turned builders, Land Bank owners turned builders etc..etc..:bab (45): ), most of whom could just vanish in thin air, with my & your money ? Also all the fraudulent builders may not run away & some investors may turn lucky with them & can make a decent profit, with them . I know, exceptions r always there, but exceptions cannot be rules .When i say all this, ten people jump on my back . What is wrong in my statement, that nobody has ever told me . Still waiting for an sensible answer .

    If u have the capability of taking a risk & can afford to lose a fat packet, without blinking an eyelid, u may go ahead with investing here immediately, otherwise wait for the litigation to be over & let the construction start in the right earnest . What is wrong in this statement ? The only thing wrong is that my statements r hindering the business of some brokers in the forum, who r showing the moon to the D e way investors & r looking to fleece the newbies & the gullible investors .:bab (6):.

    For a person looking at a safe investment, investing here makes sense, when the D e away is litigation free, construction starts in the right earnest, a decent builder comes at a decent location ( one might have to pay a higher BSP & maybe earn a lessor ROI, but then one is assured of a relatively safer investment & most importantly, if he is an end user, an house to live in ) . What is wrong in this ? As i said, the only thing wrong is that many people see sense in what i am talking & that is hitting the business of the brokers in the forum :bab (59):.

    I have expressed my apprehension on the long term financial viability of the D e way viz. the Delhi Master Plan 2021 . I might be wrong on this, but that is what i think .No body is ready to discuss it . Why ? Simply, because, what i am saying could be the future & discussing it might again affect & hit the business of the brokers in the forum :bab (38):.

    As i have said numerous times, D e way may offer some decent investment opportunities & may offer some good options to the end users, but investing here right now is not everybody's cup of tea :bab (35):.




    I am quoting another comment by an member ( this is of July 2011 ), which is a reply on my comment on the D e way . I think, people r hell bent on making me a D e way hater . If calling a spade a spade is negativism, really cannot change people's thinking .



    Originally Posted by AmitMM
    your questions are all very valid... i doubt anybody can answer these with certainity seeing the current scenario...

    there is no clarity on these... you know how litigations work in our country..
    so the time for execution of dway has a lot of uncertainity...

    yes contrary to some members i have read your posts and as i make of them you dont oppose the dway.. you are just cautious about the uncertainities and not happy with current builders which is a fair stand..



    I am not giving justifications on my actions . i don't need to give justifications to anybody, as long as my conscience is clear . I am just setting the record straight .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    vb2309, yr. comments came after a post of mine on the issues in this project . In fact, u quoted my post . That set the impression that u r looking to negate certain known facts of this project & u simultaneously stated on my negative views on D e way .

    ..................& as u said, u could have worded it better . The tone & the wordings & the reference to my number of posts had an aura of negativity .

    I am quoting one comment of mine on the D e way made sometime in March . Let me know, what is negative about it . I am just stating facts & if facts don't suit somebodies scheme of things, i cannot help it .







    I am quoting another comment by an member ( this is of July 2011 ), which is a reply on my comment on the D e way . I think, people r hell bent on making me a D e way hater . If calling a spade a spade is negativism, really cannot change people's thinking .






    I am not giving justifications on my actions . i don't need to give justifications to anybody, as long as my conscience is clear . I am just setting the record straight .
    Ok !
    Ok !
    Ok !
    Ok !
    Ok !
    Ok !
    Ok !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Yes, things seem to be working for investors, but if u would notice, i was looking for an answer from end users here ( when i commented ).

    Investors would simply get off at the most convenient time ( There r "n" number of deals available currently- so is this the right time to wash hands off this investment ???? ) .


    I keep on checking this thread now and then and could not stop myself from posting this time.

    I booked an apartment in Mahindra Aura Phase 2 as an end user and got an allotment in original booking. At that time I was residing in Gurgaon and was looking for an apartment on a budget of ~40 L. I followed this forum vehemently and got very useful inputs that helped me in taking the decision.

    My primary criteria for finalizing an apartment were the following;
    1. Cost around my budget
    2. Timely delivery (paying EMI's/Pre-EMI's and rent both, is a horrible situation)
    3. Location (proximity to inhabited area and readiness for livable conditions). Builder gives the possession but the apartment is not in a livable situation is again a difficult situation
    4. Builder reputation and construction quality

    I went through various online postings, customer reviews, personal site visits and a lot of thinking. Finally I zeroed in the following;
    1. Ramprastha Edge Towers
    2. BPTP (project in sector 37)
    3. Mahindra Aura
    I rejected BPTP because I heard a lot of negative about it on various forums and sites. I almost selected Ramprastha project because of the already discussed shortcoming of Mahindra Aura but later thought about its location (very appealing from future perspective but I have learnt that plans sometimes do not realize, betting on considering the present situation is always safe). I could not imagine it being livable once the builder makes the project ready. Also, it was way far from already inhabited area (I personally visited this site twice).

    Since Mahindra Aura was the closest fit to my needs I finalized on it, and was overwhelmed by the response to it (I was there in the Mahindra office at the time of booking).

    Now coming to its shortcomings; I don't deny that these are actual issues but they were not significant deal breakers for me. Also, we must understand that once we make an overall negative impression about something we kind of highlight the shortcomings and we do the other way when are overall positive on something.

    Now facts:
    Railwayline and Nallah, both are there but the project is not right next to railway line. I would say that you would hear the train passing but you are not likely to feel vibrations or that loud noise that you get up from your bed.
    Nallah is something which was troubling me a lot but felt a little pacified when Aura guys told me that they have plans to cover that (although I do not completely believe them). In the worst case, residents can this task in their own hands if it troubles them as perceived. For me positives outweighed these negatives and I still believe at that time and even now, no other good project in Gurgaon is as close to inhabited area as this one.

    The gist is, for me I did not have 'overall' better choice than Mahindra Aura for my needs, if you have one, go for it.
    CommentQuote
  • Mahindra Aura Phase 2 Project Update: 5th installment was demanded on 12-Oct-11 as 6th floor roof slab is completed.
    CommentQuote
  • wanderer21. good post . So, i have finally got the answers from an end user's perspective & as per u the nallah & the railway track issues r issues not big enough for one not to invest here or is it still a compromise for somebody who might be looking to invest here ???
    CommentQuote
  • Mahindra Aura

    Hi,

    I have personally visited the site and realised that people just keep talking without really visiting the site. Its a more than 17 acre property with a front of 730 meters directly on road . Mahindra has planeed 80% greens for this complex.

    Best part is its not a joint venture of any kind unlike Godrej-frontier, ATS-chintels even IREO is sgning BBA with 3 parties. Its Mahindra property and mahindra is known for ethical dealing.

    I am just waiting for Phase 4 launch in next 4-5 weeks. Just 500 metes ahead is Puri land and if you move 1 km down you got Indiabulls enigma.

    You got to go and see the development of phase 1 and phase 2. Phase 1 has reached 12th floor and Phase 2 has reached 4th floor.

    I would suggest portential investors to personally visit and decide. Dont go by hearsay.

    I am peronally lookinga t putting my money in phase 4 as they seem the most reliable ones n this stretch as on this moment though i am evalauting 2-3 other options too.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rishabhkohli
    Hi,

    I have personally visited the site and realised that people just keep talking without really visiting the site. Its a more than 17 acre property with a front of 730 meters directly on road . Mahindra has planeed 80% greens for this complex.

    Best part is its not a joint venture of any kind unlike Godrej-frontier, ATS-chintels even IREO is sgning BBA with 3 parties. Its Mahindra property and mahindra is known for ethical dealing.

    I am just waiting for Phase 4 launch in next 4-5 weeks. Just 500 metes ahead is Puri land and if you move 1 km down you got Indiabulls enigma.

    You got to go and see the development of phase 1 and phase 2. Phase 1 has reached 12th floor and Phase 2 has reached 4th floor.

    I would suggest portential investors to personally visit and decide. Dont go by hearsay.

    I am peronally lookinga t putting my money in phase 4 as they seem the most reliable ones n this stretch as on this moment though i am evalauting 2-3 other options too.

    Hi
    What rate for next phase
    Which other projects are u considering?
    Vb2309
    CommentQuote