Wanted to get opinion on how is Mahindra Aura II compared to other Dwarka side projects like Ramaprastha, Indiabulls, Spire, Tashee and Raheja.
With expected launch price of 3000/sq ft, what are the long and short term prospects both as investment and end use?
Read more
918 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • the next phase is expected around mid nov. this phase will have bigger sizes- 2000-2300 sq ft 3 and 4+ servent at price point of 4200-4400.

The phase 1 should get deliverd by next year end. Phase 2 has reached 7th floor and Phase 3 basment rafting work on....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    the next phase is expected around mid nov. this phase will have bigger sizes- 2000-2300 sq ft 3 and 4+ servent at price point of 4200-4400.

The phase 1 should get deliverd by next year end. Phase 2 has reached 7th floor and Phase 3 basment rafting work on....

What is the resale on phase 1 biggest flat size please?
    CommentQuote
  • Try visiting the site at the dead of the night & measure the decibel's at the site, when a train crosses at full blast, whistling away at the crossings .

Mahindra, no doubt is a decent Builder, no two ways about it & the project itself could be good .

............but, Mahindra cannot change the surroundings . Issues r there, nobody can wish them away .

Originally Posted by Rishabhkohli
    Hi,

I have personally visited the site and realised that people just keep talking without really visiting the site. Its a more than 17 acre property with a front of 730 meters directly on road . Mahindra has planeed 80% greens for this complex.

Best part is its not a joint venture of any kind unlike Godrej-frontier, ATS-chintels even IREO is sgning BBA with 3 parties. Its Mahindra property and mahindra is known for ethical dealing.

I am just waiting for Phase 4 launch in next 4-5 weeks. Just 500 metes ahead is Puri land and if you move 1 km down you got Indiabulls enigma.

You got to go and see the development of phase 1 and phase 2. Phase 1 has reached 12th floor and Phase 2 has reached 4th floor.

I would suggest portential investors to personally visit and decide. Dont go by hearsay.

I am peronally lookinga t putting my money in phase 4 as they seem the most reliable ones n this stretch as on this moment though i am evalauting 2-3 other options too.
    CommentQuote
  • No doubt that once D eway is operational… price for nearby projects will shoot in sky…. And no one has any question on this… But if you are a investor than only one word “Premium” is main target and you could get decent premium in ANY project near D eway…

No doubt about builder and quality, But if you are end user than you have lots of options in expressway…. Apart from these two issues (main issue –Railway track and small issue nallah)… this location is 3 side covered with illegal colony (NPV)… if you more further (Gurgaon side)…. You will have lots of good project with decent location.

PS : I am not broker:D
    CommentQuote
  • I have been following this forum for a long time and this is the first time posting something. I have personally invested in mahindra Aura Phase 2 for end use. My personal opinions might be a bit biased as I have bouhgt one but there are few important points I want to highlight. I would leave the obvious point like mahindra is a good builder

1. Comparison to other DE projects - If one is buying for end use, I hope that most probably he would be working in Gurgaon. So for msot of the DE projects the entry to Gurgaon Office Hub (Cyber City) would be through the railway crossing only.

2. On Time Delivery - For a end user most important point is on time delivery which based on the track record and current progress Mahindra would give.

3. Illegal Colony - I agree that Mahindra is surrounded by Illigal colony but it atleast has a colony around it, most of the other DE projects there is almost nothing there and I doubt that those places would be livable in next 4-5 years.

All of these are my observations.
    CommentQuote
  • Good argument

Originally Posted by vsingh8
    I have been following this forum for a long time and this is the first time posting something. I have personally invested in mahindra Aura Phase 2 for end use. My personal opinions might be a bit biased as I have bouhgt one but there are few important points I want to highlight. I would leave the obvious point like mahindra is a good builder

1. Comparison to other DE projects - If one is buying for end use, I hope that most probably he would be working in Gurgaon. So for msot of the DE projects the entry to Gurgaon Office Hub (Cyber City) would be through the railway crossing only.

2. On Time Delivery - For a end user most important point is on time delivery which based on the track record and current progress Mahindra would give.

3. Illegal Colony - I agree that Mahindra is surrounded by Illigal colony but it atleast has a colony around it, most of the other DE projects there is almost nothing there and I doubt that those places would be livable in next 4-5 years.

Hi

Greetings

You have some good guidance in your arguments presented here.. More so since you are an investor here therefore you must have thought before investing here.. Obviously problems are there but can be managed/removed..
    As I read elsewhere on the thread the appt holders can collective get the drain covered and with better quality double insulation windows and doors.. noise levels can be reduced to minimum

Habitation in an advantage as all have aspirational needs of residing in a better infrastructure housing and even the rates in unauthorised colonies are not very cheap. People there also aspire to move to better project and would be willing to pay rental.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vsingh8
    I have been following this forum for a long time and this is the first time posting something. I have personally invested in mahindra Aura Phase 2 for end use. My personal opinions might be a bit biased as I have bouhgt one but there are few important points I want to highlight. I would leave the obvious point like mahindra is a good builder

good post mate
    CommentQuote
  • Mahindra Phase 3 Enquiry

Hi,

I appreciate the builder but i have Few queries :

1) Can anyone tell me...if the proposed DEway would be Tolled or non-Tolled road ? How far will be Mahindra project from DEway ?

2) How many trains currently pass via this Railway line? I have been told hardly 5-6 trains during 24 hours. Can someone confirm?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rishabhkohli
    Hi,

I appreciate the builder but i have Few queries :

1) Can anyone tell me...if the proposed DEway would be Tolled or non-Tolled road ? How far will be Mahindra project from DEway ?

2) How many trains currently pass via this Railway line? I have been told hardly 5-6 trains during 24 hours. Can someone confirm?

Thanks

1. Deway will be a non tolled road as it forms the ring road of ggn ....Mahindra Aura will be 250 m away from the expressway..

2. there are around 10-14 trains a day , with the passing time of 30 seconds each
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    1. Deway will be a non tolled road as it forms the ring road of ggn ....Mahindra Aura will be 250 m away from the expressway..

2. there are around 10-14 trains a day , with the passing time of 30 seconds each

I'd the metro reject independent of the dwarka expressway ?
    If so that will be good.
    CommentQuote
  • Bhalla Sir.. Would you know if there is a train around 5 a.m. Everynight, I setup an alarm to wakeup at that time but keep snoozing till finally its time to get up. Hopefully, "viabrations and decibel of a train when it crosses at full blast, whistling away at the crossings" would force me to get up.

Just trying to see the bright side of things :)

Originally Posted by amit.bhalla

CommentQuote
  • Hahaaa.. This is height of optimism ... Loved it :)

Originally Posted by ManeeshK
    Bhalla Sir.. Would you know if there is a train around 5 a.m. Everynight, I setup an alarm to wakeup at that time but keep snoozing till finally its time to get up. Hopefully, "viabrations and decibel of a train when it crosses at full blast, whistling away at the crossings" would force me to get up.

Just trying to see the bright side of things :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vsingh8

Good observations !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates on construction ?

Construction updates ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Construction updates ?

phase 1 towers - structure complete , Internal work in progress

Phase 2 towers - structure reached till 8/9th floor , brick work till 5/6 floor

Phase 3 towers - Launched 3-4 months back , foundation completed , Ground floor work in progress.
    CommentQuote