Wanted to get opinion on how is Mahindra Aura II compared to other Dwarka side projects like Ramaprastha, Indiabulls, Spire, Tashee and Raheja.
With expected launch price of 3000/sq ft, what are the long and short term prospects both as investment and end use?
Read more
918 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    phase 1 towers - structure complete , Internal work in progress

Phase 2 towers - structure reached till 8/9th floor , brick work till 5/6 floor

Phase 3 towers - Launched 3-4 months back , foundation completed , Ground floor work in progress.

That means it is too ate to consider investing?
    Thanks for quality info as always.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    That means it is too ate to consider investing?
    Thanks for quality info as always.

This is the only project which has given Excellent Returns on any damn phase and will continue to give better returns as compared to chintels , ATS and raheja .

Lets make a comparison , I buy a resale in Mahindra 4200 psf in phase 2
    and make around 35- 40 lacs payment for a 3 bhk 1550 sq ft.

and you have made a DP payment of 3500 psf/3800 psf for a 3 bhk.....and paid around 65-70 lacs

Lets wait for an year each and lets compare the Returns for both the projects....

ARe u game for it ?????

Just on paper , No bets....hehe
    CommentQuote
    This is the only project which has given Excellent Returns on any damn phase and will continue to give better returns as compared to chintels , ATS and raheja .

and you have made a DP payment of 3500 psf/3800 psf for a 3 bhk.....and paid around 65-70 lacs

Lets wait for an year each and lets compare the Returns for both the projects....

ARe u game for it ?????

Yes I am game for it.....but at actual rates...so what DP here ?
    Compare in 2014 early ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Yes I am game for it.....but at actual rates...so what DP here ?
    Compare in 2014 early ?

Mahindra phase 2 price launched 2 3175
    Area 1550 sq ft
    premium paid - 1550 * 1025 = 1588750

Amount paid to builder 50% - 25 lacs

total 41 lacs

Need the same info for ur ATS as well

and mark this post as Fav so that we can track it as well NEXT YEAR ONLY same date (and we will se if we want to extend for another year or so or not)

Lets see what happens to both the investments done at the time when market is nor going up nor going down

Theek hai ????
    CommentQuote
    Area 1550 sq ft

total 41 lacs

and mark this post as Fav so that we can track it as well NEXT YEAR ONLY same date (and we will se if we want to extend for another year or so or not)

Lets see what happens to both the investments done at the time when market is nor going up nor going down

Theek hai ????

Very interesting Sir. I feel VB's notional profit and ROI will be more but exit in DP will be tough. After 3 yrs time frame, ROI will be much better and may exit easily as CLP payments and DP will be quite close.
    CommentQuote
    Area 1550 sq ft

total 41 lacs

Theek hai ????

No bhai.... DP is a long term investment....Let us compare DP to DP ...and. CLP TO CLP.

Can we compare in 3 years...marking as favourite if u agree. Then DP and CLP wd be similar.

Wd be good to see comparatives ....this is constructive data driven conversation.
    Like it chief.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Amit,

I am considering investment in phase IV of this project . Made a visit to the site a week back. Haven't got proper answer to my questions so thought of asking you :-

1. My broker told me that the road in front of the project will get widened and all the illegal construction on the other side will be demolished. Saw few shops been demolished lately. Is it correct and if yes then would you have any idea on the size of the road and does it meet the Dew Going forward.

2.How would the jams at the crossing be managed ones all the projects become habitat ed at possession. It took me 25-30 minutes in getting out of just that railway crossing. Is there any future plan of underpass or flyover in the master plan that you would be aware of.

Of all the projects on Dew I have studied in last month Aura is the only project which even given possession today is live able. Besides it has a well established social infrastructure of Palam Vihar to provide the backbone to the daily requirement and needs of its residents.

Lastly would you recommend investing in the 2000 sqft appt in the new phase 4400/- ?

Look forward to your response.

Originally Posted by amit.bhalla

ARe u game for it ?????

CommentQuote
  • I believe that the illegal construction is pretty dense and it will be difficult to remove. How much does it have a bearing on the appeal and value for the end user is something that I am not really sure of.

Originally Posted by rushilarora
    Dear Amit,

I am considering investment in phase IV of this project . Made a visit to the site a week back. Haven't got proper answer to my questions so thought of asking you :-

1. My broker told me that the road in front of the project will get widened and all the illegal construction on the other side will be demolished. Saw few shops been demolished lately. Is it correct and if yes then would you have any idea on the size of the road and does it meet the Dew Going forward.

2.How would the jams at the crossing be managed ones all the projects become habitat ed at possession. It took me 25-30 minutes in getting out of just that railway crossing. Is there any future plan of underpass or flyover in the master plan that you would be aware of.

Of all the projects on Dew I have studied in last month Aura is the only project which even given possession today is live able. Besides it has a well established social infrastructure of Palam Vihar to provide the backbone to the daily requirement and needs of its residents.

Lastly would you recommend investing in the 2000 sqft appt in the new phase 4400/- ?

Look forward to your response.
    CommentQuote
  • Replies in Blue,

Yes there are plans for the road to be widened to about 100 m including service lanes , THere is a proposed underpass to be made for the fatak....

Yes underpass proposed

the price is 4250 psf + - 25 Rs ,, COnfirmed by my broker , Cheques getting collected.

Look forward to your response

other than that check ur pm
    CommentQuote
    Replies in Blue,

Yes there are plans for the road to be widened to about 100 m including service lanes , THere is a proposed underpass to be made for the fatak....

Yes underpass proposed

the price is 4250 psf + - 25 Rs ,, COnfirmed by my broker , Cheques getting collected.

Look forward to your response

other than that check ur pm

Hi all,

This is one of the most overhyped project in DE.iF ANYONE WUD HV VISITED THE SITE,one can easily notice that the project is totally surrounded by old colonies .also i wonder why anybody shelling out 1 cr of money wudnt like to go for something where the gentry wud be on the higher side.Location is also 2 conjested .here they hv got a mixture of gentry STARTING FRM 2BHKS.Also plz the railway track is too close frt comfort.if somebody loves to hear the chug chug of trains 24*7 he is most welcome to shell out 1 cr for this project.also fr the people who hv vouched fr this project thy wud love to know that the no of rail tracks will increase as soon sez comes up.u will get to experience the loud whistling of both the goods trains and passernger train morning to night.a builder is as good as the location of d project.Sorry all mahindra lovers but this location as a whole deserves a big Thumbs down.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, i m new to this forum, need your help on this thread.

Can you please guide me with the bsp rates for Phase I and Phase II.

I checked with one of the brokers and he was saying around Rs 5500.

Please guide
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    Phase 1 or 2 resale rates are at around 5500psqft currently.
    However not sure how long rates can stay this low considering pace of construction, new launch of phase 4 units at 6575 and projects proximity to palam vihar.
    CommentQuote
  • how much payment gone in mahindra aura phase 1 for 2 bhk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay1991
    how much payment gone in mahindra aura phase 1 for 2 bhk

I guess 85%

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Did anyone book the new launch units??
    CommentQuote