• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
    \

these r the final rates....
    The last page of pdf sent by builder reads below:

" All the information stated herein are tentative and subject to change at the sole discretion of the Company."

Thats the reason I mentioned that rates are tentative.

It is quite possible that Mahindra won't revise these rates because the rates are already Rs. 925/- plus (If considered car Parking, Club Memebership and PBC) the rate of Phase-2 just in 7 months.

Comment

\

these r the final rates....
      Hello Mr Bhalla,

What is your take on Aura 3 for 6 months time horizon? Or we should buy Aura 2 in secondary market which is of lower size 1550 sq feet and cheaper by 300-350 per sq feet.
      The prices care getting higher day by day, If u see the recent launch by Unitech at a BSP of 5000 but now within 15 days it is 5400. Pl advise.

Comment

Originally posted by harpreet_sa View Post
        Hello Mr Bhalla,

What is your take on Aura 3 for 6 months time horizon? Or we should buy Aura 2 in secondary market which is of lower size 1550 sq feet and cheaper by 300-350 per sq feet.
        The prices care getting higher day by day, If u see the recent launch by Unitech at a BSP of 5000 but now within 15 days it is 5400. Pl advise.
        My take on Aura 3 would be If the premium comes , It will come in 2 months only because for 110 units there will again be 500 ppl running for it , However this time around a lot of things are there which people might give a second thought to , Higher BSP , Bigger Size , Negligible upgrade in specs , and positives would be this phase is right in the middle of the township , not next to the drain like earlier phases...

Comment

amit.bhalla, the price looks to be pretty steep, considering the the various parameters ( more leaning towards the negative ), u detailed.

I really wonder, how many takers would be there for this, at such high prices ? But u never know, GGN RE is going crazy .
          Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
            amit.bhalla, the price looks to be pretty steep, considering the the various parameters ( more leaning towards the negative ), u detailed.

I really wonder, how many takers would be there for this, at such high prices ? But u never know, GGN RE is going crazy .
            True that no of negatives are more , however when u have a good developer in mahindra , Its more to do with demand and supply rather than negatives and positives......

I mean I went to the construction site of Aura and found that the quality of materials used by Mahindra ppl is simply brilliant , the speed is upto the mark and if u have a look at their payment plan , with just 40 % payment , aura 1 has reached 8th floors w.r.t structure and Ash bricks for brickwork upto 5th floor

that is pretty good ,and investors are having a dream run for aura 1 , even after paying 40% amount they are getting the same amoun t extra as premium....

Comment

The demand & supply on the D e way is very questionable, till the D e way is litigation free & the construction of the express way starts in the right earnest .

.....&, yes, i agree, Mahindra is a good builder ( though, never seen their end product, but heard good things about it )
              Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

phase 3 to be launched on april 6th , price is 3875 psf , sizes are 1875/1900 sq ft , with slightly richer specs than aura 1 and 2 and phase 2 is available in resale comfortably at 3750-3800 psf

total 110 units , mahindra employees will be preferred , Tower F nd G , 4 units to a core , 3 side open appts. Not near the drain 0or the railway line , Right in the middle of the township
                Phase-3 will be launched on 14-Apr. Date is disclosed on the website too.
                :: Welcome to Aura ::

BSP also mentioned in it in terms of total cost of 72.65L (It comes to Rs. 3875/-for 1875 sft flat).

Comment

Launch date of mahindra aura phase 3

i believe the launch of phase 3 has happened today itself

Comment

Even I have started feeling there is something wrong somewhere as far as Dway projects are concerned.

Mahindra fetching premiums equal to the amount of investment is surprising as it is surrounded by villagers and location is not at all good(railway track , nallah etc).More surprising is that even if the project gets completed as mentioned who is going to live there for another 5-7 years atleast.so the investment does not make sense unless one invests and forgets it .

One big broker of gurgaon told me in confidence that all these dway projects will be avialable in less than launch prices even after one years from now .Brokers are making merry as they are getting upto 8% commission and they are doing everything to make it rosy for investors.

Only God & Brokers knows the truth

Comment

Originally posted by PremPP View Post
                      Even I have started feeling there is something wrong somewhere as far as Dway projects are concerned.

Mahindra fetching premiums equal to the amount of investment is surprising as it is surrounded by villagers and location is not at all good(railway track , nallah etc).More surprising is that even if the project gets completed as mentioned who is going to live there for another 5-7 years atleast.so the investment does not make sense unless one invests and forgets it .

One big broker of gurgaon told me in confidence that all these dway projects will be avialable in less than launch prices even after one years from now .Brokers are making merry as they are getting upto 8% commission and they are doing everything to make it rosy for investors.

Only God & Brokers knows the truth
                      I was getting direct booking from builder at 2200 in dec 2009 but decided not to go for it because of railway track & nallah . I feel if builder is good than it gives good return in long term. So conclusion is builder , location & location are deciding factors in case of builder flat & location , location & location in case of plots..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X