Wanted to get opinion on how is Mahindra Aura II compared to other Dwarka side projects like Ramaprastha, Indiabulls, Spire, Tashee and Raheja.
With expected launch price of 3000/sq ft, what are the long and short term prospects both as investment and end use?
Read more
Reply
917 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by baba777
    Abhay is he buying through a broker or direct .. kindly pm me the offer he is getting as i wud also like to invest in the same and ur suggestions wud be useful...


    he will prefer with broker i don't know which one but brokers are saying 5400

    i don't use pm for this
    sorry
    CommentQuote
  • Here are the answer of your questions:

    1 which phase has better to buy phase 1 or phase 2
    Phase -2 as it's away from railway line compared to phase 1 & moreover facing main rd

    2 how much payment gone in phase 1
    No Sure. I think approx (85% +). Please check

    3 how much payment gone in phase 2
    Approx 65-70%

    4 any villages near to this
    This project is surrounded by New Palam Vihar and Sai Kung both are unauthorised colonies but the good part is that it approx. 300-400 mt's away from Palm Vihar which has all the required infra school, colleges, hospital, market etc.

    5 is this project is good to buy
    I think so. First reason is the brand name and second it's near to Udyog Vihar which has lot of companies
    6 in which tower has better location
    Out of Phase 1 & Phase 2. tower A is best. Otherwise new launched towers are good but sizes are big
    7 car parking covered or open
    Not sure. Parking is free for Phase -2 so not disclosed by mahindra if it's going to be open or closed parking
    8 how much it is far from main road
    It's on Delhi-Najafgarh rd. and approx. 700mts from Dwarka Expressway
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dehimmi
    Here are the answer of your questions:

    1 which phase has better to buy phase 1 or phase 2
    Phase -2 as it's away from railway line compared to phase 1 & moreover facing main rd

    2 how much payment gone in phase 1
    No Sure. I think approx (85% +). Please check

    3 how much payment gone in phase 2
    Approx 65-70%

    4 any villages near to this
    This project is surrounded by New Palam Vihar and Sai Kung both are unauthorised colonies but the good part is that it approx. 300-400 mt's away from Palm Vihar which has all the required infra school, colleges, hospital, market etc.

    5 is this project is good to buy
    I think so. First reason is the brand name and second it's near to Udyog Vihar which has lot of companies
    6 in which tower has better location
    Out of Phase 1 & Phase 2. tower A is best. Otherwise new launched towers are good but sizes are big
    7 car parking covered or open
    Not sure. Parking is free for Phase -2 so not disclosed by mahindra if it's going to be open or closed parking
    8 how much it is far from main road
    It's on Delhi-Najafgarh rd. and approx. 700mts from Dwarka Expressway




    thanks :) deljimmi ji so as i think phase 2 is much better

    u r suggesting tower A it is in phase 1 or phase 2 ??

    as railway line is near, can problem for resale can come in future
    in future as sector 110 a is for new palam vihar so in future problem can come in this sector ?


    my friend has 80 lakhs budget he want to invest in sector 109 , 110

    he is getting two properties
    1 raheja sector 109
    2 mahindra aura 110

    can u tell me which one is good
    CommentQuote
  • Tower-A is Phase 2.
    Mahindra is in sector 110-A and they have all the required approvals. It has nothing to do with sector 110 or any unauthorized colonies.

    Better visit both these project and decide.
    Raheja has more dependency on Dwarka Expressway whereas you can shift to Mahindra project from day one.
    In current scenerio Mahindra project is better but if DWay comes out soon(most unlikely) Raheja location is better as it's surrounded by good projects & no village around.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

    Does anyone know, if all the units lauched recently 6575 are sold out?

    Tks.

    T
    CommentQuote
  • Whats the resale price goin here...

    I guess most of the D way projects are stagnant now?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Whats the resale price goin here...

    I guess most of the D way projects are stagnant now?


    amit001 ji

    reslae price 5200-5500 depend upon phase
    CommentQuote
  • Thanx Abhayji
    CommentQuote
  • Abhay ji,

    small size apts in phs1 & 2 are being quoted 5700 - 5900 on 99acres/...have the prices actualy moved for these? are the resale deals happening at these levels? with new units launched 6575, do u think prices shall move up further with the upcoming festive season.

    T
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by taranwalia
    Abhay ji,

    small size apts in phs1 & 2 are being quoted 5700 - 5900 on 99acres/...have the prices actualy moved for these? are the resale deals happening at these levels? with new units launched 6575, do u think prices shall move up further with the upcoming festive season.

    T


    dear
    first i will say
    don't trust 99acers
    beacuse all depend upon booking rate
    if u see chintel 99 acers some writr 6775 and some 5900 and some 5500

    read my last 4 post on this thread my freind is going to buy this appartment he is getting 5400 for 2 bhk


    i can't predict exact but as per me price can rise beacuse as chintels is comming 7500 ( heard from chintels thread ) and puri has sold 7950 and tata is comming and some one is discusing puri is comming in 104

    price will rise as these reputed builders are comming

    ( ignore if u don't like )
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Amit,

    Prices are stagnant everywhere nd the main reason behind that is shradh(pitrapaksh) during which people dont like to buy prcious items or property..once navratra strats i expect prices to pick up again and momentum cud really catch fire during diwali when most of the buying takes place...
    Most of my predictions and expectations regarding mahindra has vcome true so far...i expect prices to be around or above 6000 for all phases post diwali..

    PS: am an investor in mahindra aura..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,
    Considering that so much appreciation has already happened in Mahindra Aura, how does one consider this option? And how much do u guys see the MAXIMUM rates touching for this?

    Can somebody tell when is the possession planned for Aura ?

    Has anyone seen the project quality? Also, do we see any rentals coming considering?

    What about the location, is it safe enough for residents to start living from day one?

    Suggestions welcome!!!?

    Has anyone seen the project quality? Also, do we see any rentals coming considering?

    What about the location, is it safe enough for residents to start living from day one?

    Suggestions welcome!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Possession price will be 7500 minimum
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Possession price will be 7500 minimum


    Thanks AmitB, considering that this is coming from someone as seasoned as you, appreciated!!

    Can you please comment on my other questions put as well?
    CommentQuote
  • pls provide the feedback
    CommentQuote