Wanted to get opinion on how is Mahindra Aura II compared to other Dwarka side projects like Ramaprastha, Indiabulls, Spire, Tashee and Raheja.
With expected launch price of 3000/sq ft, what are the long and short term prospects both as investment and end use?
Read more
Reply
918 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Can somebody tell when is the possession planned for Aura ?

    april 2013

    Has anyone seen the project quality? Also, do we see any rentals coming considering?

    2bhk 12-15000/- pm

    What about the location, is it safe enough for residents to start living from day one?

    Yes it is safe enough?

    april 2013

    Has anyone seen the project quality? Also, do we see any rentals coming considering?

    2bhk 12-15000/- pm

    What about the location, is it safe enough for residents to start living from day one?

    Yes it is safe enough
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Can somebody tell when is the possession planned for Aura ?

    april 2013

    Has anyone seen the project quality? Also, do we see any rentals coming considering?

    2bhk 12-15000/- pm

    What about the location, is it safe enough for residents to start living from day one?

    Yes it is safe enough

    Could you please share your views on expected rent for Chintels/Lumbini post completion. 20-25K? But would'nt the potential tenants get better location/already inhabited in Palam Vihar or else where Gurgaon in 25K?

    Could you please share your views on expected rent for Chintels/Lumbini post completion. 20-25K? But would'nt the potential tenants get better location/already inhabited in Palam Vihar or else where Gurgaon in 25K?

    Could you please share your views on expected rent for Chintels/Lumbini post completion. 20-25K? But would'nt the potential tenants get better location/already inhabited in Palam Vihar or else where Gurgaon in 25K?

    Could you please share your views on expected rent for Chintels/Lumbini post completion. 20-25K? But would'nt the potential tenants get better location/already inhabited in Palam Vihar or else where Gurgaon in 25K?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,
    I visited Aura site today and found it shaping up well. I feel that more than railway line, it's going to be the planes that would create noise :)

    Anyways, railway line and nallah do bother while u enter the site. But once you are in, you feel at home and u become oblivious to such things as considering from end-user's perspective, found the layout of 2BHK+Study size surprisingly good enough..

    One says that railway line is very near, I checked that there are many BEST looking kothis right in front of Railway line - the bottom line is if someone is getting a good option in one's pocket, near to developed Palam Vihar and offices nearby, why would small issues haunt us.. This is my POV// As they say ""Jahan pe sawera ho basera wahin ho" :)

    Now, coming to the point ----
    Can somebody please guide me what is the resale rate of 2BHK+Study of a PARK facing unit in Tower A. How much is the PLC? If someone could PM me any broker's detail that would be of great help// of a PARK facing unit in Tower A. How much is the PLC? If someone could PM me any broker's detail that would be of great help// of a PARK facing unit in Tower A. How much is the PLC? If someone could PM me any broker's detail that would be of great help// of a PARK facing unit in Tower A. How much is the PLC? If someone could PM me any broker's detail that would be of great help// of a PARK facing unit in Tower A. How much is the PLC? If someone could PM me any broker's detail that would be of great help// of a PARK facing unit in Tower A. How much is the PLC? If someone could PM me any broker's detail that would be of great help//
    CommentQuote
  • the price going for phase 2 is about 5500-5800 depending on tower and facing...

    and the phase BSP included extras like Parking , CLub and power back up charges.

    PLC is only 50 for park facing units.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    the price going for phase 2 is about 5500-5800 depending on tower and facing...

    and the phase BSP included extras like Parking , CLub and power back up charges.

    PLC is only 50 for park facing units.


    Thanks Amit Sir. What should be the rate in tower A and when is possession planned for this?? I hope there is a 1275 size in this tower.. It is a 2BHK+2T+Study?? BTW, are u booked into Aura, if yes as an end-user?
    CommentQuote
  • Possession is next year around same time , There are units of 1275 in tower A , and it is the same accommodation , I had booked 1550 in Aura and sold it in flat 2 months for 100% returns on booking amount itself , I am invested elsewhere but on Eway only.

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • This is a good buy in resale.

    Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    the price going for phase 2 is about 5500-5800 depending on tower and facing...

    and the phase BSP included extras like Parking , CLub and power back up charges.

    PLC is only 50 for park facing units.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ansh10
    Hi All,
    I visited Aura site today and found it shaping up well. I feel that more than railway line, it's going to be the planes that would create noise :)

    Anyways, railway line and nallah do bother while u enter the site. But once you are in, you feel at home and u become oblivious to such things as considering from end-user's perspective, found the layout of 2BHK+Study size surprisingly good enough..

    One says that railway line is very near, I checked that there are many BEST looking kothis right in front of Railway line - the bottom line is if someone is getting a good option in one's pocket, near to developed Palam Vihar and offices nearby, why would small issues haunt us.. This is my POV// As they say ""Jahan pe sawera ho basera wahin ho" :)

    Now, coming to the point ----
    Can somebody please guide me what is the resale rate of 2BHK+Study of a PARK facing unit in Tower A. How much is the PLC? If someone could PM me any broker's detail that would be of great help//

    Could you please help me understand how to go inside the site, last when I went a month ago, I was not allowed to enter citing some safety concerns.
    Is it allowed now?

    Could you please help me understand how to go inside the site, last when I went a month ago, I was not allowed to enter citing some safety concerns.
    Is it allowed now?

    Could you please help me understand how to go inside the site, last when I went a month ago, I was not allowed to enter citing some safety concerns.
    Is it allowed now?

    Could you please help me understand how to go inside the site, last when I went a month ago, I was not allowed to enter citing some safety concerns.
    Is it allowed now?

    Could you please help me understand how to go inside the site, last when I went a month ago, I was not allowed to enter citing some safety concerns.
    Is it allowed now?

    Could you please help me understand how to go inside the site, last when I went a month ago, I was not allowed to enter citing some safety concerns.
    Is it allowed now?

    Could you please help me understand how to go inside the site, last when I went a month ago, I was not allowed to enter citing some safety concerns.
    Is it allowed now?

    Could you please help me understand how to go inside the site, last when I went a month ago, I was not allowed to enter citing some safety concerns.
    Is it allowed now?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

    Anybody received demand in phase 2 aura..the last demand i got was in may...after tht no demand....ny idea y so?

    Rgds
    Deepak
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkukrety
    Hi,

    Anybody received demand in phase 2 aura..the last demand i got was in may...after tht no demand....ny idea y so?

    Rgds
    Deepak


    dk ji if u don't have problem can u tell me how much payment gone
    CommentQuote
  • Hi abhay

    So far 65% has gone in ph 2...

    Rgds

    Deepak
    CommentQuote
  • I want to invest in Aura any bookings open or all closed
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by baba777
    I want to invest in Aura any bookings open or all closed


    baba ji buy in resale project is good
    CommentQuote
  • what is the best way to approach in resale and suggestions is there a broker you can advise.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by baba777
    what is the best way to approach in resale and suggestions is there a broker you can advise.


    no dear i don't any broker
    there is exisiting thread broker to avoid in that u can ask others

    but remember this when u call to any broker to sell they will say u price 5100-5600 and if u call them to buy they will will say price 5400-5900 ( depedning upon phase )
    CommentQuote