Wanted to get opinion on how is Mahindra Aura II compared to other Dwarka side projects like Ramaprastha, Indiabulls, Spire, Tashee and Raheja.
With expected launch price of 3000/sq ft, what are the long and short term prospects both as investment and end use?
Read more
917 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Abhay ji how much would be the buying price for a 3+sq in Phase 4, in case one wants to go for the best unit - Park Facing + Middle Floor?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Abhay ji how much would be the buying price for a 3+sq in Phase 4, in case one wants to go for the best unit - Park Facing + Middle Floor?

amit ji u r much senior than me

i will say phase 4 size i know only 1960 and i think around 2*** size is also there

my friend has going to buy unit in phase 2 .

3bhk rate i heard 5100-5300

but 3bhk advantage is that towers are good location

my friend who wants to buy 2bhk he has to pay much much premium beacuse booking amonut was around 3000
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I'm invested in Mahindra Aura Phase 2 Tower A. As of now 65% payment has gone but it has been months since I received the next demand (the last one was for the Completion of 12th floor roof slab). I tried to the reach the builder on Oct 1 but couldn't. After missed to reach again. Any investor in Tower A has an idea when the next demand is expected and when the possession is expected from Tower A?

Also, I heard from a broker that although the construction for different towers was started at different times, possession would be almost at the same time. It looks in line with the progress as I noticed that construction of Phase 1 & 2 towers has stalled a bit and for other towers it is in full swing.
    CommentQuote
  • This is good price in resale by seeing new launches are not less than 5000

Originally Posted by abhay1991
    amit ji u r much senior than me

but 3bhk advantage is that towers are good locationamit ji u r much senior than me

but 3bhk advantage is that towers are good location
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by wanderer21
    Hi, I'm invested in Mahindra Aura Phase 2 Tower A. As of now 65% payment has gone but it has been months since I received the next demand (the last one was for the Completion of 12th floor roof slab). I tried to the reach the builder on Oct 1 but couldn't. After missed to reach again. Any investor in Tower A has an idea when the next demand is expected and when the possession is expected from Tower A?

Also, I heard from a broker that although the construction for different towers was started at different times, possession would be almost at the same time. It looks in line with the progress as I noticed that construction of Phase 1 & 2 towers has stalled a bit and for other towers it is in full swing.

Hi,

Even i hv nt received demand after may end payment for my flat in tower b in ph 2. I contacted builder few weeks back n was told super structure takes maximum time n hence d delay....

Rgds

Deepak
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,
    I am a bit confused now.. Does tower A and Tower B have the same layout or towers differ in apartment sizes? I had a look at Tower B - there was a 3BHK+3T also and 2BHK+Study+2T also. The supervisor said that tower A and tower B are similar.

My question is do tower A and Tower B differ? What are the different apt sizes in phase-2 and in which2 towers ?

Also , is there some tower layout? I see 2 different floor layouts on Aura site, one containing 2BHK+Study and 2BHK.. and the other exclusively 3BHK?

Can somebody pls enlighten me? Apart from the part facing PLC, is there any floor PLC as well??

Also , is there some tower layout? I see 2 different floor layouts on Aura site, one containing 2BHK+Study and 2BHK.. and the other exclusively 3BHK?

Can somebody pls enlighten me? Apart from the part facing PLC, is there any floor PLC as well?
    CommentQuote
  • A and B are same and were launched at the same time 3175 psf , and botht the towers have only 2 sizes 1550 3 bhk and 1275 sq ft have 2 + study

Tower C , D and E were launched in phase 1 2275 psf

sizes in these towers were 950 2br
    1150 3br 2t
    1350 3br 3t
    with very less loading

phase 3 towers F and G were launched 3875 sf with sizes 1875 and 1960 3 + Sr
    CommentQuote
  • Very informative..

Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    A and B are same and were launched at the same time 3175 psf , and botht the towers have only 2 sizes 1550 3 bhk and 1275 sq ft have 2 + study

Tower C , D and E were launched in phase 1 2275 psf

sizes in these towers were 950 2br
    1150 3br 2t
    1350 3br 3t
    with very less loading

phase 3 towers F and G were launched 3875 sf with sizes 1875 and 1960 3 + Sr
    CommentQuote
  • What is the possession timeframe?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,
    How does one see Aura viz-a-viz other projects on Deway? Is the company going to cover the nallah ?

which projects are most lucrative on Deway? and where does one see Aura??

which projects are most lucrative on Deway? and where does one see Aura?
    CommentQuote
  • Phase 2 will be around dec 2013
    Originally Posted by singhbob
    What is the possession timeframe?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RESeeker
    Hi All,
    How does one see Aura viz-a-viz other projects on Deway? Is the company going to cover the nallah ?

which projects are most lucrative on Deway? and where does one see Aura?

I did discuss it with Aura guys at the time of my booking in Phase 2 (Sep-10) and I got a positive response but it is not in written so we can just hope that they cover it else it will a nuisance for the owners like me with non-park facing units.

I did discuss it with Aura guys at the time of my booking in Phase 2 (Sep-10) and I got a positive response but it is not in written so we can just hope that they cover it else it will a nuisance for the owners like me with non-park facing units.

CommentQuote
  • It will be covered as per the company officials, earlier the drain was used to be in front also but now it has been covered , the portion on the side of boundary wall of Aura is still not covered hope in future it will be taken care of...

Originally Posted by wanderer21
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends,

I have visited the site today. The project has come up really well and the super structure is ready for phase 1 and 2. I really fail to understand why this project is soo undervalued at rs.5500-5700 !!!?? What could be the expected price for Phase 1 on delievery?

rgds

Deepak
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkukrety
    Hi Friends,

I have visited the site today. The project has come up really well and the super structure is ready for phase 1 and 2. I really fail to understand why this project is soo undervalued at rs.5500-5700 !!!?? What could be the expected price for Phase 1 on delievery?

rgds

Deepak

Deepak,

Itsn't undervalued cus it was booked around rs2200-2300 for phase 1 and its resale is above rs5500 i guess, so ROI is too good per the amount invested as compared to Raheja Atharva which is still available under rs5000 'n' phase 1 might be delivered in Q1 of 2013.
    CommentQuote