Collapse

Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Last updated: 4 weeks ago
968 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Well i guess this has little to do with political parties as the master plans on haryana and delhi are by HUDA and DDA respectively not of the govt. !!!

Although there can be many misunderstanding between the two which can effect delivery time of the project by a good amount of margin !

Comment

Originally posted by Nishit333 View Post
      Friends, pls help me to understand , if the below statement is correct??
      As lot of us are investing, lets discuss pls the updated status
      Gaurav: any comments?
      Nishit,

The DE story is now political more than infrastrure boom. There are many builders with deep pockets and political presence around the DE and they will pressurize govt to the extent that it take some basic actions atleast some like passing the tendors.

This will continue till the last project on DE is sold off completely. Now if this condition haapens before the DE is complete, I suspect whether DE would ever be completed.

At least I am banking on this pressure and have made a good profit at leat on papers on my holding in DE. I wont be an end user and would liqidate the position as soon as I achieve target ROI.

For end users I dont see DE would be a very posh place to live in because the connectivity of DE is from all the under developed or low to mid segment areas like Dwarka, Nagafgarh Rohini(undeveloped sectors) through UER contrary to What NH8 and MG road enjoy posh South Delhi. Only catalyst here is diplomatic enclave in Dwarka.

I travel from Rohini to Gurgaon daily but would never try to take UER followed by Dwarka Expressway, Since I already enjoy luxary of traffic light free ring road and NH8, which is much shorter than what UER, DE and then NH8 would be.

But for investors looking for 1-2 years perspective I still see some steam left in DE story.

- Gaurav

Comment

Nice write up, Gaurav . Lot of loose ends & unanswered issues remain . Everything looks "Bhagwan Bharose", as for now .

Originally posted by gaurav_chugh View Post
        Nishit,

The DE story is now political more than infrastrure boom. There are many builders with deep pockets and political presence around the DE and they will pressurize govt to the extent that it take some basic actions atleast some like passing the tendors.

This will continue till the last project on DE is sold off completely. Now if this condition haapens before the DE is complete, I suspect whether DE would ever be completed.

At least I am banking on this pressure and have made a good profit at leat on papers on my holding in DE. I wont be an end user and would liqidate the position as soon as I achieve target ROI.

For end users I dont see DE would be a very posh place to live in because the connectivity of DE is from all the under developed or low to mid segment areas like Dwarka, Nagafgarh Rohini(undeveloped sectors) through UER contrary to What NH8 and MG road enjoy posh South Delhi. Only catalyst here is diplomatic enclave in Dwarka.

I travel from Rohini to Gurgaon daily but would never try to take UER followed by Dwarka Expressway, Since I already enjoy luxary of traffic light free ring road and NH8, which is much shorter than what UER, DE and then NH8 would be.

But for investors looking for 1-2 years perspective I still see some steam left in DE story.

- Gaurav
        Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

If someone has visited the Mahindra site recently can please update the status of Phase-2 Tower-A.

The last update was Ground Floor slab done by 31-Mar-2011.

Basically wanted to know the next demand date which is on completition of 3rd Floor slab.

Comment

Originally posted by akgc22 View Post
            If someone has visited the Mahindra site recently can please update the status of Phase-2 Tower-A.

The last update was Ground Floor slab done by 31-Mar-2011.

Basically wanted to know the next demand date which is on completition of 3rd Floor slab.
            I'm not sure about exact date but it is expected around mid-June.

Comment

I am getting a deal of 3900/- for my 2 BHK (1275 sft) unit. Is it a good deal ?

Should I exit from this project?

Forgot to mention. Its Phase-2 unit booked in BSP 3175/- and included Car parking Club Membership and Power Backup Charges in the BSP.

Comment

Is there any reduction in EDC charges by Mahindra Lifespaces? I saw in a thread that Raheja has reduced EDC charges after the notification from HUDA?

Comment

Just wanted to update the people who are interested in this project. 4th installment demand has been raised (on 19-Aug-11) as the 3rd floor roof slab is completed.

Comment

Phase 1 or ph 2?
                    Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

A friend looking to invest here, finally didn't invest in Mahindra . As per him, there r two major issues here -

- It is just next to the Railway crossing . That is suppose to be a big headache & Properties adjacent to Railway tracks r normally cheaper & shunned by end users .

- Many apartments r facing a nallah . The view is said to be real bad for these apartments .

Can somebody who knows the Project/area well confirm that above two reasons r big enough, not to invest here .
                      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X