Wanted to get opinion on how is Mahindra Aura II compared to other Dwarka side projects like Ramaprastha, Indiabulls, Spire, Tashee and Raheja.
With expected launch price of 3000/sq ft, what are the long and short term prospects both as investment and end use?
Read more
917 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Bhalla ji is it possible to get more deals at 5100-5200 in Chintels/Aura??
    CommentQuote
  • bhalla ji

now not getting mahindra aura below 5500 for 1550 sq ft, there were probably 1 -2 flats in resale which i think have been sold already.

hows Paras dews 5500

regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Preet JI
    Work on A and B tower is going slow, might be no work going at all. Expect next payment not before Feb13. Some body told contractor problem. I am OK with dealy.

Reason for delay was due to ruling that ground water could not be used for construction purposes in ggn ..not sure if all the builders are following..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sg2006
    Reason for delay was due to ruling that ground water could not be used for construction purposes in ggn ..not sure if all the builders are following..

Hi dude, that is a old story, and was responsible for delay of 1 or 11/2 months or so. But the delay is mch more and work undergoing in other towers other than A & B.
    CommentQuote
  • Please go thru the payment plan for Aura phase 2 , They have completed the super structure and thus claimed 65% of the amount , and now the internal works are happening , so it takes time and hence no demand for the same , Work is going on , Its just that people dont get too see it as it is the inside work and not the Slabs as in case of other phases......

I was invested in phase 2 , So I have got the payment plan with me.

Aura will be delivered on time

Hope this explanation helps.

No Amit , Jee , I doubt any deals will be available now at those prices , What i came to know was that they were some top floors , I dont understand , BUILDERS charge PLC for top floors and investors make fuss about buying them....

and hence it is available in cheap....lol

Weird Logic

Everything appreciates , just the same
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Please go thru the payment plan for Aura phase 2 , They have completed the super structure and thus claimed 65% of the amount , and now the internal works are happening , so it takes time and hence no demand for the same , Work is going on , Its just that people dont get too see it as it is the inside work and not the Slabs as in case of other phases......

No Amit , Jee , I doubt any deals will be available now at those prices , What i came to know was that they were some top floors , I dont understand , BUILDERS charge PLC for top floors and investors make fuss about buying them....

Weird Logic

bhalla ji
    any idea about nala
    that nala will be coverd or not ??
    CommentQuote
  • It will get covered , If mahindra has committed , they will go out of the way to make sure that the commitment is honored , and I dont recommend Paras 5500 , I will suggest CHD then 5000-5100 psf , Because they share almost the same location.
    CommentQuote
    It will get covered , If mahindra has committed , they will go out of the way to make sure that the commitment is honored , and I dont recommend Paras 5500 , I will suggest CHD then 5000-5100 psf , Because they share almost the same location.

thanks bhalla ji
    one more thing that there is no car parking charges in phase 1 so they will give car parking ?? will it be open or covered ??
    CommentQuote
  • phase 1 parking is open and it is being charged at 1 lac per parking
    CommentQuote
    It will get covered , If mahindra has committed , they will go out of the way to make sure that the commitment is honored , and I dont recommend Paras 5500 , I will suggest CHD then 5000-5100 psf , Because they share almost the same location.

what a boring builder...will honour all its committment...no suspense..emotions etc involved in this project!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by golu11
    what a boring builder...will honour all its committment...no suspense..emotions etc involved in this project!

I checked with Mahindra who said it is municipal corporation job to cover the drain and hence it is not their obligation.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys

Since Phase-I is near possession I would like to buy 2 BHK. could you tell me about ongoing resale rates of phase-I?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Guys

Since Phase-I is near possession I would like to buy 2 BHK. could you tell me about ongoing resale rates of phase-I?

Hi cookieji,

Phase 1 resale is around 5600 to 5800...may i ask if u buying for self use or u expecting price to jump as possession nearing n hence some quick gsins...

Rgds

Deepak
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkukrety
    Hi cookieji,

Phase 1 resale is around 5600 to 5800...may i ask if u buying for self use or u expecting price to jump as possession nearing n hence some quick gsins...

Rgds

Deepak

End Use only .
    CommentQuote
    Please go thru the payment plan for Aura phase 2 , They have completed the super structure and thus claimed 65% of the amount , and now the internal works are happening , so it takes time and hence no demand for the same , Work is going on , Its just that people dont get too see it as it is the inside work and not the Slabs as in case of other phases......

Weird Logic

I had a word with one of the representative recently. I was told that reason for delay is the water supply problem; however, I don't buy that. Also, when I checked for possession, I was told that earlier they were targeting December -13 but due to the delay it would be FY2013-14 which means not before March 2014, which I think does not mean 'on time'.

Regarding nala - yes, it is their obligation but if it is not covered it will be nuisance to many residents like me who have units close to it. As I have shared earlier, I was told over the phone that it will be covered and you know very well what happens if it is not in writing.
    CommentQuote