Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Last updated: 15 hours ago
969 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
    A friend looking to invest here, finally didn't invest in Mahindra . As per him, there r two major issues here -

- It is just next to the Railway crossing . That is suppose to be a big headache & Properties adjacent to Railway tracks r normally cheaper & shunned by end users .

- Many apartments r facing a nallah . The view is said to be real bad for these apartments .

Can somebody who knows the Project/area well confirm that above two reasons r big enough, not to invest here .
    Manoja,

I have read your notes around the forum and have noticed that your analysis of all Dwarka Expressway projects is VERY negative. Which gives a counterbalance to extreme positive view, however I do not understand that if you have such a negative view if all Dwarka e Way projects then what is your motivation to continue writing 10,000 plus posts on the blogs? Is there a area that you have a positive view ?

Points in your posts Are still valuable as a counterbalance (though I think you are extreme in your negative for DE ) and thus seek your inputs to investment opportunities in NCR. Would appreciate pointers around the area and projects that you recommend and have invested in if in NCR. Thanking u in anticipation of inputs for investment in CLP.
    Thanks
    Vb2309
    Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

So, r u saying that the negatives of Mahindra, as stated by a friend to me (& by many in the forum ) r all wrong ?

R u looking for me to praise, what has faults & u want me to ignore the faults ?

Sorry, i don't post comments to fulfill somebodies desires & wishes . This is not a paid article service, which i am running here . I post, what i feel is wrong or right, as per my information, knowledge, perception . Whether to accept or disagree with my comments is up to u . If u think, what i say is bull shit, please ignore them or correct me . Commenting on my 10000+ posts will not serve any purpose, rather it shows that some people r daily looking to count my number of posts . Chill & learn to do something better in life, than getting envious of others .

I am not here to recommend any area or projects . There r much more learned guys ( like u ) in the forum, who can do that .

Thanks .

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
      Manoja,

I have read your notes around the forum and have noticed that your analysis of all Dwarka Expressway projects is VERY negative. Which gives a counterbalance to extreme positive view, however I do not understand that if you have such a negative view if all Dwarka e Way projects then what is your motivation to continue writing 10,000 plus posts on the blogs? Is there a area that you have a positive view ?

Points in your posts Are still valuable as a counterbalance (though I think you are extreme in your negative for DE ) and thus seek your inputs to investment opportunities in NCR. Would appreciate pointers around the area and projects that you recommend and have invested in if in NCR. Thanking u in anticipation of inputs for investment in CLP.
      Thanks
      Vb2309
      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

- It is just next to the Railway crossing . That is suppose to be a big headache & Properties adjacent to Railway tracks r normally cheaper & shunned by end users .
        Yes.. railway line is just 30-50 meter away… My friend who is staying on 2nd floor in D-Block Palam Vihar.. Just opposite to this project (after railway crossing)…. he used to feel sound/vibration in mid night due to this railway track….but now if he does not hear sound at the night (by any reason).. he is unable to sleep due to silance

- Many apartments r facing a nallah . The view is said to be real bad for these apartments .

Tower A/B are just near to this nallah so lower floor guys have to spent more on room fresheners for natural perfume & “all-out” for mosquitoes… also.. two three incidence of snake in monsoon session are common. Tower A/B guys may have one balcony for this natural beauty

Comment

fritolay_ps, thanks for clarifying, but my query remains unanswered . R these two, big enough reasons for somebody not investing here ?

I know, one answer could be that it depends on person to person, but what would u say for a person, who is buying at 4000 + price & has lived in a decent place all his life, which has lessor/minimal decibel & vibration issues & does not have the natural fragrance & view, as may be there in Mahindra ?

Comment

VB Bro,

Every body has the right to post their views whether extreme positive to extreme negetives. Lets not judge any body and pass judgement.

Even me and Manoj do not agree with each other on certain issues like NH8 vs GCX...Best thing is to take others opinion as food for thought and move on...

Peace Guys...

So, r u saying that the negatives of Mahindra, as stated by a friend to me (& by many in the forum ) r all wrong ?

R u looking for me to praise, what has faults & u want me to ignore the faults ?

Sorry, i don't post comments to fulfill somebodies desires & wishes . This is not a paid article service, which i am running here . I post, what i feel is wrong or right, as per my information, knowledge, perception . Whether to accept or disagree with my comments is up to u . If u think, what i say is bull shit, please ignore them or correct me . Commenting on my 10000+ posts will not serve any purpose, rather it shows that some people r daily looking to count my number of posts . Chill & learn to do something better in life, than getting envious of others .

I am not here to recommend any area or projects . There r much more learned guys ( like u ) in the forum, who can do that .

Thanks .

Comment

I just stated certain facts on Mahindra . Bitter truth doesn't go well with some people . I don't like sugar coating the bitter truth or hiding or camouflaging it, because u or somebody may not approve of it .

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
              VB Bro,

Every body has the right to post their views whether extreme positive to extreme negetives. Lets not judge any body and pass judgement.

Even me and Manoj do not agree with each other on certain issues like NH8 vs GCX...Best thing is to take others opinion as food for thought and move on...

Peace Guys...

Comment

fritolay_ps, thanks for clarifying, but my query remains unanswered . R these two, big enough reasons for somebody not investing here ?

I know, one answer could be that it depends on person to person, but what would u say for a person, who is buying at 4000 + price & has lived in a decent place all his life, which has lessor/minimal decibel & vibration issues & does not have the natural fragrance & view, as may be there in Mahindra ?

I guess maximum buyers are not end users but investors.... and waiting for Expressway so that they can cash their investments so no matters if any Nallah/Shamshan Ghat/Railway track is nearby.

Let’s think as a investor….. if you remove expressway from this location…. Than nothing is special except in Gurgaon but lots of projects within 1-2KM available so why one should “Invest” near railway line (Not railway station) and Nallah and that too covered with illegal colony…New Palam Vihar villege. For investment purpose…. If you get any flat in any builder project even on Shamshan Ghat but near to expressway… people will not leave that chance too.

Now let’s think as end user…..If you remove expressway… than nothing is special about that location… why should live near railway line to see such view as slum guys doing shit near railway track and in Nallah near your balcony… If you are working in MNC than you must have mind to put money in better location in nearby area.

Comment

Pretty decent analysis & quite similar to my thoughts ( i had sometime back, expressed similar thoughts on some D e way thread ).

Originally posted by fritolay_ps View Post
                  I guess maximum buyers are not end users but investors.... and waiting for Expressway so that they can cash their investments so no matters if any Nallah/Shamshan Ghat/Railway track is nearby.

Let’s think as a investor….. if you remove expressway from this location…. Than nothing is special except in Gurgaon but lots of projects within 1-2KM available so why one should “Invest” near railway line (Not railway station) and Nallah and that too covered with illegal colony…New Palam Vihar villege. For investment purpose…. If you get any flat in any builder project even on Shamshan Ghat but near to expressway… people will not leave that chance too.

Now let’s think as end user…..If you remove expressway… than nothing is special about that location… why should live near railway line to see such view as slum guys doing shit near railway track and in Nallah near your balcony… If you are working in MNC than you must have mind to put money in better location in nearby area.

Comment

Originally posted by fritolay_ps View Post

hi
                    Greetings

Potato chips bhaiya.. to kya main yeh man ke chalun ke "Dway mein paisa lagane wale Shamshan ghat mein bhi khush".. Tumani kal ke kabard ke liye meri namakdani mein se thoda masala

Cheers

Comment

BlessU Bhai, masala thoda, thoda karke bahut daal rahe ho !!!!!!!!!!!!. Forum ke D e way ke saare Brokers ke aap next target laag rahe ho . LOL .

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                      hi
                      Greetings

Potato chips bhaiya.. to kya main yeh man ke chalun ke "Dway mein paisa lagane wale Shamshan ghat mein bhi khush".. Tumani kal ke kabard ke liye meri namakdani mein se thoda masala

Cheers

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X