Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Last updated: 4 weeks ago
969 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
    BlessU Bhai, masala thoda, thoda karke bahut daal rahe ho !!!!!!!!!!!!. Forum ke D e way ke saare Brokers ke aap next target laag rahe ho . LOL .
    Hi
    Greetings

He comes up with his comments rarely and his underlying words are very scary.. eg; "Now let’s think as end user…..If you remove expresswaythan nothing is special about that location… why should live near railway line to see such view as slum guys doing shit near railway track and in Nallah near your balcony… If you are working in MNC than you must have mind to put money in better location in nearby area."

I think the brokers should be after him.. He is forcing us to make scary assumptions.. Jin logon nein abhi taza taza ATS mein 1cr appx down payment di hai.. unko to sorbitol ki 2 goli khani pad jayegi.. he he

Cheers

Comment

fritolay_ps, thanks for clarifying, but my query remains unanswered . R these two, big enough reasons for somebody not investing here ?

I know, one answer could be that it depends on person to person, but what would u say for a person, who is buying at 4000 + price & has lived in a decent place all his life, which has lessor/minimal decibel & vibration issues & does not have the natural fragrance & view, as may be there in Mahindra ?
      The issue that you have discussed were long enough posted and discussed on Mahindra project threads. But still this project has seen more than decent returns( may be max in the area.. ) in last 1 yr. So probably closeness to palam vihar is working in favour of this, I am just guessing.

Comment

Yes, things seem to be working for investors, but if u would notice, i was looking for an answer from end users here ( when i commented ).

Investors would simply get off at the most convenient time ( There r "n" number of deals available currently- so is this the right time to wash hands off this investment ???? ) .

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
        The issue that you have discussed were long enough posted and discussed on Mahindra project threads. But still this project has seen more than decent returns( may be max in the area.. ) in last 1 yr. So probably closeness to palam vihar is working in favour of this, I am just guessing.
        Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Yes, things seem to be working for investors, but if u would notice, i was looking for an answer from end users here ( when i commented ).

Investors would simply get off at the most convenient time ( There r "n" number of deals available currently- so is this the right time to wash hands off this investment ???? ) .
          May be the towers/floors close to nalla are selling for less and rest all are still good for end users. Only an end user can say what positives or negatives he noticed in this project.
          What I said was based on the facts shared by one member who is looking for end use and preferring Mahinda because of closeness to palam vihar.

Comment

U could be 100 % correct ( but i have doubts, would reserve them for the time being ) .

Let's hope that we get more replies, so that we r clear here .

What about the Railway track & the nallah & the smell ?

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
            May be the towers/floors close to nalla are selling for less and rest all are still good for end users. Only an end user can say what positives or negatives he noticed in this project.
            What I said was based on the facts shared by one member who is looking for end use and preferring Mahinda because of closeness to palam vihar.

Comment

...............maybe, maybe ( from both sides, to be honest ) wali situation for somebody looking to invest a big amount is pretty dicey , especially with the other associated uncertainties .

Comment

I think the project is seeing good appreciation because of Mahindra Brand name,near to existing well developed Palam Vihar having schools, hospitals etc, near to Udyog Vihar (3-4 km) having lot of companies like TCS, Wipro, Sapient, Accenture, Polaris, Maruti etc.

Railway line is definately a issue but not nallah. It is small and you will feel no smell. Even u will not notice it once u r in the project.

The Project is on existing Gurgaon-Najafgarh road so even if one get possesion today he can start living there from day one. The same is not true for other D'way Projects like Sector 109, 103 etc.

Comment

Thanks for yr. comments . Would try to personally check out this project on my next visit to GGN .

Originally posted by dehimmi View Post
                  I think the project is seeing good appreciation because of Mahindra Brand name,near to existing well developed Palam Vihar having schools, hospitals etc, near to Udyog Vihar (3-4 km) having lot of companies like TCS, Wipro, Sapient, Accenture, Polaris, Maruti etc.

Railway line is definately a issue but not nallah. It is small and you will feel no smell. Even u will not notice it once u r in the project.

The Project is on existing Gurgaon-Najafgarh road so even if one get possesion today he can start living there from day one. The same is not true for other D'way Projects like Sector 109, 103 etc.

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                    VB Bro,

Every body has the right to post their views whether extreme positive to extreme negetives. Lets not judge any body and pass judgement.

Even me and Manoj do not agree with each other on certain issues like NH8 vs GCX...Best thing is to take others opinion as food for thought and move on...

Peace Guys...
                    Amit thanx for u notes,

My query to Manoja was not meant to be taken negatively, I did say , counterbalancing view offered are valuable.

I sated fact of 10,000 plus post and negative view to DE. And requested sincere views on investment. But looks like it got taken negatively so I choose not to respond.

Positivity got lost in negativity.
                    But Amith, thanks, I hv no interest in Mahindra right now, was just seeking his view on a place that he thinks is positive in NCR to consider for investment.

I think I posted in haste, should ave worded it better.

Cheers
                    Vb2309
                    Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

vb2309, yr. comments came after a post of mine on the issues in this project . In fact, u quoted my post . That set the impression that u r looking to negate certain known facts of this project & u simultaneously stated on my negative views on D e way .

..................& as u said, u could have worded it better . The tone & the wordings & the reference to my number of posts had an aura of negativity .

I am quoting one comment of mine on the D e way made sometime in March . Let me know, what is negative about it . I am just stating facts & if facts don't suit somebodies scheme of things, i cannot help it .

.................................................. ........

It is quite simple -

If an end user wants to book on the D e way & is looking to shift in the next 3-4 years & has a very limited risk taking capability, how can i advise him to book on the D e way, when it would take 6-8 years for the D e way to become inhabitable ( if & if everything goes right ) . How can i advise him to risk & invest his hard earned money with any Tom, Dick & Harry ( goons turned builder, property dealers turned builders, Drug Lords turned builders, Land Bank owners turned builders etc..etc.. ), most of whom could just vanish in thin air, with my & your money ? Also all the fraudulent builders may not run away & some investors may turn lucky with them & can make a decent profit, with them . I know, exceptions r always there, but exceptions cannot be rules .When i say all this, ten people jump on my back . What is wrong in my statement, that nobody has ever told me . Still waiting for an sensible answer .

If u have the capability of taking a risk & can afford to lose a fat packet, without blinking an eyelid, u may go ahead with investing here immediately, otherwise wait for the litigation to be over & let the construction start in the right earnest . What is wrong in this statement ? The only thing wrong is that my statements r hindering the business of some brokers in the forum, who r showing the moon to the D e way investors & r looking to fleece the newbies & the gullible investors ..

For a person looking at a safe investment, investing here makes sense, when the D e away is litigation free, construction starts in the right earnest, a decent builder comes at a decent location ( one might have to pay a higher BSP & maybe earn a lessor ROI, but then one is assured of a relatively safer investment & most importantly, if he is an end user, an house to live in ) . What is wrong in this ? As i said, the only thing wrong is that many people see sense in what i am talking & that is hitting the business of the brokers in the forum .

I have expressed my apprehension on the long term financial viability of the D e way viz. the Delhi Master Plan 2021 . I might be wrong on this, but that is what i think .No body is ready to discuss it . Why ? Simply, because, what i am saying could be the future & discussing it might again affect & hit the business of the brokers in the forum .

As i have said numerous times, D e way may offer some decent investment opportunities & may offer some good options to the end users, but investing here right now is not everybody's cup of tea .

I am quoting another comment by an member ( this is of July 2011 ), which is a reply on my comment on the D e way . I think, people r hell bent on making me a D e way hater . If calling a spade a spade is negativism, really cannot change people's thinking .

Originally posted by AmitMM View Post
                      your questions are all very valid... i doubt anybody can answer these with certainity seeing the current scenario...

there is no clarity on these... you know how litigations work in our country..
                      so the time for execution of dway has a lot of uncertainity...

yes contrary to some members i have read your posts and as i make of them you dont oppose the dway.. you are just cautious about the uncertainities and not happy with current builders which is a fair stand..

I am not giving justifications on my actions . i don't need to give justifications to anybody, as long as my conscience is clear . I am just setting the record straight .
                      Last edited by MANOJa; October 20 2011, 08:52 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X