Wanted to get opinion on how is Mahindra Aura II compared to other Dwarka side projects like Ramaprastha, Indiabulls, Spire, Tashee and Raheja.
With expected launch price of 3000/sq ft, what are the long and short term prospects both as investment and end use?
Read more
919 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Well delay is good..as till then we will have beter infra....but delay by mahendra is sumthing unusual...what would be the penalty per sq ft/month in case of delay...?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkukrety
    Well delay is good..as till then we will have beter infra....but delay by mahendra is sumthing unusual...what would be the penalty per sq ft/month in case of delay...?

There will try to avoid penalty with some force majure clause.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Preet JI
    There will try to avoid penalty with some force majure clause.

Exactly. This is what I think as well. It is very difficult to get any money back from builders (be it anyone) afaik.

Also, I do not understand how delay can anyway be better for buyers. It is always better to get asap what you paid for. Then, it is up to you to decide when to move in or sell. Also, ask people like me who are paying additional EMIs for these additional months and then rent as well; how badly we are waiting for possession. As far as infra is concerned, I think people can still live in Aura if they give possession even today.
    CommentQuote
  • there is lots of confusion regarding possession. Can any one tell about the phase 1 specifically.
    Originally Posted by wanderer21
    I had a word with one of the representative recently. I was told that reason for delay is the water supply problem; however, I don't buy that. Also, when I checked for possession, I was told that earlier they were targeting December -13 but due to the delay it would be FY2013-14 which means not before March 2014, which I think does not mean 'on time'.

Regarding nala - yes, it is their obligation but if it is not covered it will be nuisance to many residents like me who have units close to it. As I have shared earlier, I was told over the phone that it will be covered and you know very well what happens if it is not in writing.
    CommentQuote
  • is that about ph 1?
    Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    It is a very good price to enter , since the BSP includes Car parking , Club and Pwr Backup
    CommentQuote
  • phase 1 possesion should be in 2013 april

note - my friend have flat in phase 1
    CommentQuote
  • And what will be the all inclusive resale deal for ph 1? Thanks in advance. (I m interested
    in 1150 or 1350.)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gurunanak
    And what will be the all inclusive resale deal for ph 1? Thanks in advance. (I m interested
    in 1150 or 1350.)

5500 to 5800
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, everyone. I am holding a unit in Phase I for 1150 sq ft. Can you please help me with current price.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

ongoing rate is around 5600-5700. however being small size it can also fetch u 5800 - 5900...

rgds

deepak
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkukrety
    Hi,

ongoing rate is around 5600-5700. however being small size it can also fetch u 5800 - 5900...

rgds

deepak

is it all inclusive?
    CommentQuote
  • DK - one of my frnd bought a 1960 phase 4 unit at 5500 last month

Have the prices increased since then?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi cookieji,

these are BSP only..

hi amit,

phase 4 going around 5500-5700. rates are almost stagnant moving 50-100 rs here n there..

rgds

deepak
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    DK - one of my frnd bought a 1960 phase 4 unit at 5500 last month

Have the prices increased since then?

phase 2 i was getting at 5400 ur friend bought at high
    CommentQuote
  • mahindra aura

have bought ph 2, 1550 sq ft , park facing pool facing Rs 5400.

pls update any news on the same.

regards
    CommentQuote