Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Last updated: 1 day ago
969 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
    vb2309, yr. comments came after a post of mine on the issues in this project . In fact, u quoted my post . That set the impression that u r looking to negate certain known facts of this project & u simultaneously stated on my negative views on D e way .

..................& as u said, u could have worded it better . The tone & the wordings & the reference to my number of posts had an aura of negativity .

I am quoting one comment of mine on the D e way made sometime in March . Let me know, what is negative about it . I am just stating facts & if facts don't suit somebodies scheme of things, i cannot help it .

I am quoting another comment by an member ( this is of July 2011 ), which is a reply on my comment on the D e way . I think, people r hell bent on making me a D e way hater . If calling a spade a spade is negativism, really cannot change people's thinking .

I am not giving justifications on my actions . i don't need to give justifications to anybody, as long as my conscience is clear . I am just setting the record straight .
    Ok !
    Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
      Yes, things seem to be working for investors, but if u would notice, i was looking for an answer from end users here ( when i commented ).

Investors would simply get off at the most convenient time ( There r "n" number of deals available currently- so is this the right time to wash hands off this investment ???? ) .
      I keep on checking this thread now and then and could not stop myself from posting this time.

I booked an apartment in Mahindra Aura Phase 2 as an end user and got an allotment in original booking. At that time I was residing in Gurgaon and was looking for an apartment on a budget of ~40 L. I followed this forum vehemently and got very useful inputs that helped me in taking the decision.

My primary criteria for finalizing an apartment were the following;
      1. Cost around my budget
      2. Timely delivery (paying EMI's/Pre-EMI's and rent both, is a horrible situation)
      3. Location (proximity to inhabited area and readiness for livable conditions). Builder gives the possession but the apartment is not in a livable situation is again a difficult situation
      4. Builder reputation and construction quality

I went through various online postings, customer reviews, personal site visits and a lot of thinking. Finally I zeroed in the following;
      1. Ramprastha Edge Towers
      2. BPTP (project in sector 37)
      3. Mahindra Aura
      I rejected BPTP because I heard a lot of negative about it on various forums and sites. I almost selected Ramprastha project because of the already discussed shortcoming of Mahindra Aura but later thought about its location (very appealing from future perspective but I have learnt that plans sometimes do not realize, betting on considering the present situation is always safe). I could not imagine it being livable once the builder makes the project ready. Also, it was way far from already inhabited area (I personally visited this site twice).

Since Mahindra Aura was the closest fit to my needs I finalized on it, and was overwhelmed by the response to it (I was there in the Mahindra office at the time of booking).

Now coming to its shortcomings; I don't deny that these are actual issues but they were not significant deal breakers for me. Also, we must understand that once we make an overall negative impression about something we kind of highlight the shortcomings and we do the other way when are overall positive on something.

Now facts:
      Railwayline and Nallah, both are there but the project is not right next to railway line. I would say that you would hear the train passing but you are not likely to feel vibrations or that loud noise that you get up from your bed.
      Nallah is something which was troubling me a lot but felt a little pacified when Aura guys told me that they have plans to cover that (although I do not completely believe them). In the worst case, residents can this task in their own hands if it troubles them as perceived. For me positives outweighed these negatives and I still believe at that time and even now, no other good project in Gurgaon is as close to inhabited area as this one.

The gist is, for me I did not have 'overall' better choice than Mahindra Aura for my needs, if you have one, go for it.

Comment

Mahindra Aura Phase 2 Project Update: 5th installment was demanded on 12-Oct-11 as 6th floor roof slab is completed.

Comment

wanderer21. good post . So, i have finally got the answers from an end user's perspective & as per u the nallah & the railway track issues r issues not big enough for one not to invest here or is it still a compromise for somebody who might be looking to invest here ???
          Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Mahindra Aura

Hi,

I have personally visited the site and realised that people just keep talking without really visiting the site. Its a more than 17 acre property with a front of 730 meters directly on road . Mahindra has planeed 80% greens for this complex.

Best part is its not a joint venture of any kind unlike Godrej-frontier, ATS-chintels even IREO is sgning BBA with 3 parties. Its Mahindra property and mahindra is known for ethical dealing.

I am just waiting for Phase 4 launch in next 4-5 weeks. Just 500 metes ahead is Puri land and if you move 1 km down you got Indiabulls enigma.

You got to go and see the development of phase 1 and phase 2. Phase 1 has reached 12th floor and Phase 2 has reached 4th floor.

I would suggest portential investors to personally visit and decide. Dont go by hearsay.

I am peronally lookinga t putting my money in phase 4 as they seem the most reliable ones n this stretch as on this moment though i am evalauting 2-3 other options too.

Comment

Originally posted by Rishabhkohli View Post
              Hi,

I have personally visited the site and realised that people just keep talking without really visiting the site. Its a more than 17 acre property with a front of 730 meters directly on road . Mahindra has planeed 80% greens for this complex.

Best part is its not a joint venture of any kind unlike Godrej-frontier, ATS-chintels even IREO is sgning BBA with 3 parties. Its Mahindra property and mahindra is known for ethical dealing.

I am just waiting for Phase 4 launch in next 4-5 weeks. Just 500 metes ahead is Puri land and if you move 1 km down you got Indiabulls enigma.

You got to go and see the development of phase 1 and phase 2. Phase 1 has reached 12th floor and Phase 2 has reached 4th floor.

I would suggest portential investors to personally visit and decide. Dont go by hearsay.

I am peronally lookinga t putting my money in phase 4 as they seem the most reliable ones n this stretch as on this moment though i am evalauting 2-3 other options too.
              Hi
              What rate for next phase
              Which other projects are u considering?
              Vb2309
              Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

the next phase is expected around mid nov. this phase will have bigger sizes- 2000-2300 sq ft 3 and 4+ servent at price point of 4200-4400.

The phase 1 should get deliverd by next year end. Phase 2 has reached 7th floor and Phase 3 basment rafting work on....

Comment

Originally posted by AmitMM View Post
                  the next phase is expected around mid nov. this phase will have bigger sizes- 2000-2300 sq ft 3 and 4+ servent at price point of 4200-4400.

The phase 1 should get deliverd by next year end. Phase 2 has reached 7th floor and Phase 3 basment rafting work on....
                  What is the resale on phase 1 biggest flat size please?
                  Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Try visiting the site at the dead of the night & measure the decibel's at the site, when a train crosses at full blast, whistling away at the crossings .

Mahindra, no doubt is a decent Builder, no two ways about it & the project itself could be good .

............but, Mahindra cannot change the surroundings . Issues r there, nobody can wish them away .

Originally posted by Rishabhkohli View Post
                    Hi,

Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

No doubt that once D eway is operational… price for nearby projects will shoot in sky…. And no one has any question on this… But if you are a investor than only one word “Premium” is main target and you could get decent premium in ANY project near D eway…

No doubt about builder and quality, But if you are end user than you have lots of options in expressway…. Apart from these two issues (main issue –Railway track and small issue nallah)… this location is 3 side covered with illegal colony (NPV)… if you more further (Gurgaon side)…. You will have lots of good project with decent location.

PS : I am not broker

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X