Wanted to get opinion on how is Mahindra Aura II compared to other Dwarka side projects like Ramaprastha, Indiabulls, Spire, Tashee and Raheja.
With expected launch price of 3000/sq ft, what are the long and short term prospects both as investment and end use?
Read more
Reply
919 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by gaurav_chugh
    Which one out of 3 would be best investment.... I am confused..

    Mahindra Aura 1550 sqft - 55,00000 all inclusive

    Emar MGF Floor Resale Golf Course extension road 270 sq yd 2nd floor 64 lcs

    ABW 2nd floor golf course ext road 63 lcs 300yd.

    Please advise..


    If time horizon is 1-2 years
    I would suggest for next one year go for Emar, they have now got the funding from Kotak and the construction should start soon. You can expect premium within next one year.
    Mahindra- Well known risk of dwarka epress way, though very sound builder. But the cap would be e way .

    Medium term 4/5 years- Dwarka e way...surely Mahindra

    ABW-No ways
    CommentQuote
  • both equally good builders...
    mahindra should not be too effected by the e way as it has approach from najafgarh and palam vihar.
    what you need to consider the upfront payment/ black money component.
    and also as tinisha mentioned ROI on mahindra would be better vs better location of emaar
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    both equally good builders...
    mahindra should not be too effected by the e way as it has approach from najafgarh and palam vihar.
    what you need to consider the upfront payment/ black money component.
    and also as tinisha mentioned ROI on mahindra would be better vs better location of emaar


    My experience is appreciation on Apartments are better than Floors . So you also have to keep this in mind while deciding...
    CommentQuote
  • Shocked!

    I just came to know that all 2 & 3 BHK units in Aura-II have been already sold out !!! That too at 3175/- without ANY dealer discount....:bab (59):

    I am told only 2 units are left in 4 BHK .....


    Is there any point buying now ?
    CommentQuote
  • Your info. does not seem to be correct. I am getting calls from brokers for bookings for 2 BHK , in Aura Phase 2.


    Originally Posted by raumybhan
    I just came to know that all 2 & 3 BHK units in Aura-II have been already sold out !!! That too at 3175/- without ANY dealer discount....:bab (59):

    I am told only 2 units are left in 4 BHK .....


    Is there any point buying now ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raumybhan
    I just came to know that all 2 & 3 BHK units in Aura-II have been already sold out !!! That too at 3175/- without ANY dealer discount....:bab (59):

    I am told only 2 units are left in 4 BHK .....


    Is there any point buying now ?


    Check once with Amitmm . He has very close relation with mahindra..
    CommentQuote
  • no end to rumours. the project will be launched on sunday. allotment at first come basis. there are no 4 bhk on offer.
    the only thing correct is the price...
    yes the project will get sold off very quickly like the vipul launch..


    Originally Posted by raumybhan
    I just came to know that all 2 & 3 BHK units in Aura-II have been already sold out !!! That too at 3175/- without ANY dealer discount....:bab (59):

    I am told only 2 units are left in 4 BHK .....


    Is there any point buying now ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Your info. does not seem to be correct. I am getting calls from brokers for bookings for 2 BHK , in Aura Phase 2.


    I had called up AllCheckDeals. I guess this guy named ***** (To be fair to him, I am deleting his name) is way too smart. He creates a panic situation as if nothing would be available if I don't act right now!

    I don't know if he is reading what I am writing here, but I wish he knows. Its not very good practice to spread rumors- I guess earlier guys at allcheckdeals were really nice, especially one Trivedi who helped me book my Vatika floor.

    Sorry guys, but it seems I desperately need a reliable and good agent.
    CommentQuote
  • This is the price list I recevd from ACD. I am told only 2 units are left in 4 BHK. How could that be true?

    Type
    Area (sq ft)
    Tentative Rate Per sq. ft
    Basic Sale Price
    2 BHK + 2T+1SR
    1250
    3175
    3968750
    3 BHK + 3T
    1550
    3175
    4921250
    3 BHK + 3T+1SR
    1850
    3175
    5873750
    CommentQuote
  • It is a very normal , routine practice of all representatives of allcheckdeals . They normally sell out the project , before its pre launch or maximum with an hour of the pre launch/launch.


    Originally Posted by raumybhan
    I had called up AllCheckDeals. I guess this guy named ***** (To be fair to him, I am deleting his name) is way too smart. He creates a panic situation as if nothing would be available if I don't act right now!

    I don't know if he is reading what I am writing here, but I wish he knows. Its not very good practice to spread rumors- I guess earlier guys at allcheckdeals were really nice, especially one Trivedi who helped me book my Vatika floor.

    Sorry guys, but it seems I desperately need a reliable and good agent.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, we can all do with good and reliable agents.. they do exist, but the useless ones are the distinct majority !
    CommentQuote
  • Who all are interested in Mahindra Aura ii. Lets make a group and directly approach Mahindra's
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav_chugh
    Who all are interested in Mahindra Aura ii. Lets make a group and directly approach Mahindra's


    I have tried this in ph-1 . They are not offering any discount. Best thing is to agree discount with agent & do all the formalities in builder office...
    CommentQuote
  • Well agents are also not offering any discount. As per the mahendra mrkt person ( as he told to my friend), they are launching 300 flats, out of which 123 are for mahindra employees. So, we are left with 167 flats. And they would be accepting only 3 cheques per agent.

    - Lalit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lalit_fin
    Well agents are also not offering any discount. As per the mahendra mrkt person ( as he told to my friend), they are launching 300 flats, out of which 123 are for mahindra employees. So, we are left with 167 flats. And they would be accepting only 3 cheques per agent.

    - Lalit


    I have got similar information that units in phase 2 will be blocked for their employees.

    Its better to head straight to Mahindra's office, then relying on any broker.
    CommentQuote