Collapse

Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Last updated: 4 weeks ago
968 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

I have been following this forum for a long time and this is the first time posting something. I have personally invested in mahindra Aura Phase 2 for end use. My personal opinions might be a bit biased as I have bouhgt one but there are few important points I want to highlight. I would leave the obvious point like mahindra is a good builder

1. Comparison to other DE projects - If one is buying for end use, I hope that most probably he would be working in Gurgaon. So for msot of the DE projects the entry to Gurgaon Office Hub (Cyber City) would be through the railway crossing only.

2. On Time Delivery - For a end user most important point is on time delivery which based on the track record and current progress Mahindra would give.

3. Illegal Colony - I agree that Mahindra is surrounded by Illigal colony but it atleast has a colony around it, most of the other DE projects there is almost nothing there and I doubt that those places would be livable in next 4-5 years.

All of these are my observations.

Comment

Good argument

Originally posted by vsingh8 View Post
      I have been following this forum for a long time and this is the first time posting something. I have personally invested in mahindra Aura Phase 2 for end use. My personal opinions might be a bit biased as I have bouhgt one but there are few important points I want to highlight. I would leave the obvious point like mahindra is a good builder

1. Comparison to other DE projects - If one is buying for end use, I hope that most probably he would be working in Gurgaon. So for msot of the DE projects the entry to Gurgaon Office Hub (Cyber City) would be through the railway crossing only.

2. On Time Delivery - For a end user most important point is on time delivery which based on the track record and current progress Mahindra would give.

3. Illegal Colony - I agree that Mahindra is surrounded by Illigal colony but it atleast has a colony around it, most of the other DE projects there is almost nothing there and I doubt that those places would be livable in next 4-5 years.

Hi

Greetings

You have some good guidance in your arguments presented here.. More so since you are an investor here therefore you must have thought before investing here.. Obviously problems are there but can be managed/removed..
      As I read elsewhere on the thread the appt holders can collective get the drain covered and with better quality double insulation windows and doors.. noise levels can be reduced to minimum

Habitation in an advantage as all have aspirational needs of residing in a better infrastructure housing and even the rates in unauthorised colonies are not very cheap. People there also aspire to move to better project and would be willing to pay rental.

Cheers

Comment

good post mate
        Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Mahindra Phase 3 Enquiry

Hi,

I appreciate the builder but i have Few queries :

1) Can anyone tell me...if the proposed DEway would be Tolled or non-Tolled road ? How far will be Mahindra project from DEway ?

2) How many trains currently pass via this Railway line? I have been told hardly 5-6 trains during 24 hours. Can someone confirm?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Rishabhkohli View Post
            Hi,

I appreciate the builder but i have Few queries :

1) Can anyone tell me...if the proposed DEway would be Tolled or non-Tolled road ? How far will be Mahindra project from DEway ?

2) How many trains currently pass via this Railway line? I have been told hardly 5-6 trains during 24 hours. Can someone confirm?

Thanks
            1. Deway will be a non tolled road as it forms the ring road of ggn ....Mahindra Aura will be 250 m away from the expressway..

2. there are around 10-14 trains a day , with the passing time of 30 seconds each

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
              1. Deway will be a non tolled road as it forms the ring road of ggn ....Mahindra Aura will be 250 m away from the expressway..

2. there are around 10-14 trains a day , with the passing time of 30 seconds each
              I'd the metro reject independent of the dwarka expressway ?
              If so that will be good.
              Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Bhalla Sir.. Would you know if there is a train around 5 a.m. Everynight, I setup an alarm to wakeup at that time but keep snoozing till finally its time to get up. Hopefully, "viabrations and decibel of a train when it crosses at full blast, whistling away at the crossings" would force me to get up.

Just trying to see the bright side of things

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post

Last edited by ManeeshK; October 28 2011, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Hahaaa.. This is height of optimism ... Loved it

Originally posted by ManeeshK View Post
                  Bhalla Sir.. Would you know if there is a train around 5 a.m. Everynight, I setup an alarm to wakeup at that time but keep snoozing till finally its time to get up. Hopefully, "viabrations and decibel of a train when it crosses at full blast, whistling away at the crossings" would force me to get up.

Just trying to see the bright side of things

Comment

Good observations !!!

Comment

Any updates on construction ?

Construction updates ?
                      Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X