Wanted to get opinion on how is Mahindra Aura II compared to other Dwarka side projects like Ramaprastha, Indiabulls, Spire, Tashee and Raheja.
With expected launch price of 3000/sq ft, what are the long and short term prospects both as investment and end use?
Read more
918 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • for 1960 sq ft , around 60 lacs upto last demand
    CommentQuote
  • Mahindra Aura, Sector 110 a, Dwarka Expressway

What is the price of resale of PH1 & 2
    CommentQuote
  • small size in phase 1 commanding as high as 5900-6000....i hv been offered 5700 for my 1550 flat in phase 2...
    CommentQuote
  • mahindra aura

what should be expected resale price of ph-2 at the time of possesion
    CommentQuote
  • assuming tht possession for phase 2 will be given in Mar 2014 price shud be around 6800-7000...

PS: am also holding a unit in ph2.
    CommentQuote
  • .there is a village on one side & a big dirty smelly nallah ( drain ) on the other ..I get the point it's cheaper than Puri but still .............
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Norway
    .there is a village on one side & a big dirty smelly nallah ( drain ) on the other ..I get the point it's cheaper than Puri but still .............

its cheaper may be because of Having NALLAH next door. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Is it true that there is no parking charges in phase 4?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    its cheaper may be because of Having NALLAH next door. :D

LOL..tht NALLAH is not an issue at all...Even Mahindra guys can cover it once the project is complete...HAd it been a issue the prices wud not have appreciated from 2700 to 5800 in 3 years..and it will further appreciate albiet at slower rate (at worst)...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkukrety
    LOL..tht NALLAH is not an issue at all...Even Mahindra guys can cover it once the project is complete...HAd it been a issue the prices wud not have appreciated from 2700 to 5800 in 3 years..and it will further appreciate albiet at slower rate (at worst)...

sir , if they had the intent they would had covered it long time back & with swine flu and dangue going around every season, just think about small children & families it's scarily to live next to that dirty open drain ..right down criminal I say !
    CommentQuote
  • Thiis Nallah is comming from Udyog Vihar then gurgaon one and then through Sector 23 A and Palam vihar. It is already covered in Sector 23 A and Palam Vihar by HUDA. In worst case Mahindra RWA can contribute 5K each and that can be covered and then there will be a green belt on top of it.
    CommentQuote
  • Bhallaji What is the current going on rate. Is mahindra or ATS chintels better. I am being offered ATS at 5500 for down payment
    CommentQuote
  • Varun - what are the quotes u have received for CLP for ATS/mahindra/Chintels?
    CommentQuote
  • Mahindra Aura, Sector 110 a, Dwarka Expressway

Originally Posted by varungandhi
    Bhallaji Can anyone refer me a good dealer. I am interested in 1960sqft park facing unit.What is the current going on rate. Is mahindra or ATS chintels better. I am being offered ATS at 5500 for down payment

Interesting a broker contacted me to offer 5500 DP

Nothing Amazes Me
    CommentQuote
  • ATS- 5500 down payment
    Mahindra - Park facing 5800 and
    CommentQuote