969 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
    Construction updates ?
    phase 1 towers - structure complete , Internal work in progress

Phase 2 towers - structure reached till 8/9th floor , brick work till 5/6 floor

Phase 3 towers - Launched 3-4 months back , foundation completed , Ground floor work in progress.

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
      phase 1 towers - structure complete , Internal work in progress

Phase 2 towers - structure reached till 8/9th floor , brick work till 5/6 floor

Phase 3 towers - Launched 3-4 months back , foundation completed , Ground floor work in progress.
      That means it is too ate to consider investing?
      Thanks for quality info as always.
      Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

That means it is too ate to consider investing?
        Thanks for quality info as always.
        This is the only project which has given Excellent Returns on any damn phase and will continue to give better returns as compared to chintels , ATS and raheja .

Lets make a comparison , I buy a resale in Mahindra 4200 psf in phase 2
        and make around 35- 40 lacs payment for a 3 bhk 1550 sq ft.

and you have made a DP payment of 3500 psf/3800 psf for a 3 bhk.....and paid around 65-70 lacs

Lets wait for an year each and lets compare the Returns for both the projects....

ARe u game for it ?????

Just on paper , No bets....hehe

Comment

This is the only project which has given Excellent Returns on any damn phase and will continue to give better returns as compared to chintels , ATS and raheja .

and you have made a DP payment of 3500 psf/3800 psf for a 3 bhk.....and paid around 65-70 lacs

Lets wait for an year each and lets compare the Returns for both the projects....

ARe u game for it ?????

Yes I am game for it.....but at actual rates...so what DP here ?
          Compare in 2014 early ?
          Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Yes I am game for it.....but at actual rates...so what DP here ?
            Compare in 2014 early ?
            Mahindra phase 2 price launched 2 3175
            Area 1550 sq ft
            premium paid - 1550 * 1025 = 1588750

Amount paid to builder 50% - 25 lacs

total 41 lacs

Need the same info for ur ATS as well

and mark this post as Fav so that we can track it as well NEXT YEAR ONLY same date (and we will se if we want to extend for another year or so or not)

Lets see what happens to both the investments done at the time when market is nor going up nor going down

Theek hai ????

Comment

Area 1550 sq ft

total 41 lacs

and mark this post as Fav so that we can track it as well NEXT YEAR ONLY same date (and we will se if we want to extend for another year or so or not)

Lets see what happens to both the investments done at the time when market is nor going up nor going down

Theek hai ????
              Very interesting Sir. I feel VB's notional profit and ROI will be more but exit in DP will be tough. After 3 yrs time frame, ROI will be much better and may exit easily as CLP payments and DP will be quite close.

Comment

Area 1550 sq ft

total 41 lacs

Theek hai ????
                No bhai.... DP is a long term investment....Let us compare DP to DP ...and. CLP TO CLP.

Can we compare in 3 years...marking as favourite if u agree. Then DP and CLP wd be similar.

Wd be good to see comparatives ....this is constructive data driven conversation.
                Like it chief.
                Last edited by VB_States; November 24 2011, 05:03 AM.
                Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Dear Amit,

I am considering investment in phase IV of this project . Made a visit to the site a week back. Haven't got proper answer to my questions so thought of asking you :-

1. My broker told me that the road in front of the project will get widened and all the illegal construction on the other side will be demolished. Saw few shops been demolished lately. Is it correct and if yes then would you have any idea on the size of the road and does it meet the Dew Going forward.

2.How would the jams at the crossing be managed ones all the projects become habitat ed at possession. It took me 25-30 minutes in getting out of just that railway crossing. Is there any future plan of underpass or flyover in the master plan that you would be aware of.

Of all the projects on Dew I have studied in last month Aura is the only project which even given possession today is live able. Besides it has a well established social infrastructure of Palam Vihar to provide the backbone to the daily requirement and needs of its residents.

Lastly would you recommend investing in the 2000 sqft appt in the new phase 4400/- ?

Look forward to your response.

ARe u game for it ?????

Comment

I believe that the illegal construction is pretty dense and it will be difficult to remove. How much does it have a bearing on the appeal and value for the end user is something that I am not really sure of.

Originally posted by rushilarora View Post
                    Dear Amit,

I am considering investment in phase IV of this project . Made a visit to the site a week back. Haven't got proper answer to my questions so thought of asking you :-

1. My broker told me that the road in front of the project will get widened and all the illegal construction on the other side will be demolished. Saw few shops been demolished lately. Is it correct and if yes then would you have any idea on the size of the road and does it meet the Dew Going forward.

2.How would the jams at the crossing be managed ones all the projects become habitat ed at possession. It took me 25-30 minutes in getting out of just that railway crossing. Is there any future plan of underpass or flyover in the master plan that you would be aware of.

Of all the projects on Dew I have studied in last month Aura is the only project which even given possession today is live able. Besides it has a well established social infrastructure of Palam Vihar to provide the backbone to the daily requirement and needs of its residents.

Lastly would you recommend investing in the 2000 sqft appt in the new phase 4400/- ?

Look forward to your response.

Comment

Replies in Blue,

Yes there are plans for the road to be widened to about 100 m including service lanes , THere is a proposed underpass to be made for the fatak....

Yes underpass proposed

the price is 4250 psf + - 25 Rs ,, COnfirmed by my broker , Cheques getting collected.

Look forward to your response

other than that check ur pm

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X