Wanted to get opinion on how is Mahindra Aura II compared to other Dwarka side projects like Ramaprastha, Indiabulls, Spire, Tashee and Raheja.
With expected launch price of 3000/sq ft, what are the long and short term prospects both as investment and end use?
Read more
918 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by realzest
    Thiis Nallah is comming from Udyog Vihar then gurgaon one and then through Sector 23 A and Palam vihar. It is already covered in Sector 23 A and Palam Vihar by HUDA. In worst case Mahindra RWA can contribute 5K each and that can be covered and then there will be a green belt on top of it.

Very well said...considering total flats around 1000...5000 each i.e 50 lacs shud be more than enuf to cover it...n moreover its a worst case scenario,...
    CommentQuote
  • what is the status of the construction... have they started it??
    CommentQuote
  • Guys what is Super Structure complition means in Mahindra, can somebody from phase 1,2 explain? Is it top floor slab or complete brick work as well. Is this demand raised for Phase 3
    CommentQuote
  • Super structure is the brickwork along with the skeleton of the Building....Basicall all the brick and mortar work gets completed
    CommentQuote
  • aura seeking permission for more units

Will mahindra seeking permission to build more units have effect on super area ??

Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    As per the Minutes of Meeting held in November, Mahindra Aura has applied for fresh EC for the Project Aura is sector 110-A , for which EC was given earlier in 16th June, 2008. The Builder has increased the total number of apartments significantly. Can someone throw light on this. The increase is from 3131 to 4447 without any change in land size or in FAR.

http://seiaahry.in/50th%20meeting%20,minutes%20draft.doc

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The EAC of MOEF GOI in its 105th meeting held on 21st to 23rd 2012. September 2011 had recommended the amendment to the Environmental Clearance issued for construction of Residential Group housing of “Aura” at Sector – 110-A, Gurgaon, Haryana.

The recommendation of EAC was considered in the today’s meeting and it was noticed that the project proponent was granted Environmental Clearance for the said project vide letter no 21-1009/2007-IA.III dated 16-6-2008 and now the project proponent has proposed certain changes in the project for which the EAC of MOEF GOI has recommended for amendment in the existing EC letter. The project proponent has proposed the following modification/changes:-
    S. No As per Environmental Clearance
    Clearance Order No. 21-1009/2007-IA.III
    Dated: June 16, 2008 Changes Required Remarks
    1 Total Site Area-17.16875 acres
    2 Total Area available for Development is 16.84 acres (68148.54 sqmt/733544.8 sq.ft) No Change
    3 Permissible FAR 1.75 (121588.12 sqmt/1308762 sq.ft. No Change
    4 No of Flats earlier- 587 No of EWS -98 No of Flats-801,
    No of EWS-141 Additional Flats – 214 Additional EWS – 43
    5 Total Number of Residents - 3131 Total Number of Residents – 4447
    Total Additional Residents – 1316

While considering the proposed modification in the project proposal, it was noticed that there is no change in the plot area as well as FAR, however the Project Proponent has proposed addition of 214 no flats, 43 no of addition of EWS units, 1230 no additional residents and 86 no additional residents in EWS but at the same time the project proponent has proposed the reduction in water consumption, waste water generation, power requirement, power backup etc. Density of population is also severely affected due to above said modification in design. It was also found that the project proponent in the revised proposal submitted the water requirement calculation 86 lpcd instead of standard of 135 lpcd. It was also noticed that the project proponent has obtained the permission from the forest department regarding cutting of 106 trees but no permission was obtained in respect of cutting of Neem trees.

After detailed deliberations, the following ambiguities were noticed:-

Project involves increase in number of residential units, which requires complete change of utilities and infrastructure.
    Resource requirement remains more or less same in completely changed building designed.
    This involves increase in density within given area, how that fits into Town & Country Planning Department guidelines is not clear.
    Permission regarding cutting of Neem Trees is not clear.

The Authority was of the view that this proposal of amendment in the Environmental Clearance letter granted to the unit earlier by MOEF GOI involves lot of changes in the water requirement/consumption, waste water system, STP capacity, power requirement, parking plan, RWH plan.

After detailed deliberations the Authority decided to give project proponent one more chance to explain above mentioned ambiguities before the Authority.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi friends,

Construction going on at nice pace. Phase 1 expected to deliever in June 2013 and phase 2 in march 2014. below is the link of latest construction status.

Mahindra Aura | Gurgaon | Green Homes | Residential Property Gurgaon | Properties in Gurgaon - Mahindra Lifespaces

rgds

deepak
    CommentQuote
  • DK,

Whats the current resale price now for different phases?

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Hi amit,

when last asked 10 days back it was in 5600-5900 range...with small sizes in phase 1 going as high as 6100..

rgds

deepak
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkukrety
    Hi friends,

Construction going on at nice pace. Phase 1 expected to deliever in June 2013 and phase 2 in march 2014. below is the link of latest construction status.

Mahindra Aura | Gurgaon | Green Homes | Residential Property Gurgaon | Properties in Gurgaon - Mahindra Lifespaces

rgds

deepak

Thanks for the information. I'm just wondering if that is the case why there has been no new demand on Phase 2 since Feb'12 (On Completion of 12th floor roof slab).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by wanderer21
    Thanks for the information. I'm just wondering if that is the case why there has been no new demand on Phase 2 since Feb'12 (On Completion of 12th floor roof slab).

Hi,

the last demand(due date) for phase 2 was in may 2012 i guess...i also had the same concern n i hv spoken to mahindra people..i was told tht super structure takes time to complete and nxt demand of 10% wud be after 2 months i.e in may end or june.... i think they want to get construction of phase 4 close to phase 2 as much as possible and hence work in phase 3 n 4 is faster..

rgds

deepak
    CommentQuote
  • I think they want to complete super structure of all the towers before giving possition of phase 1.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkukrety
    Hi amit,

when last asked 10 days back it was in 5600-5900 range...with small sizes in phase 1 going as high as 6100..

rgds

deepak

hi deepak,

i m n end user and my budget is max 70 lacs. Can u confirm if abov prices r all inclusive. If nt wt wld b d total pric of 1150 or 1275 sq ft unit.
    Thnks in anticipation.
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rudraksh
    Will mahindra seeking permission to build more units have effect on super area ??

Guys
    File an RTI with DTCP to get the documents of approval and ask if there was any permission obtained from them by builder to build additional towers or units.
    This is a dangerous news if true... I hope its true since EC has also objected to it.

Pity is many people here on the thread are more worried about the price rise but not what they are being impacted with.

Suggest one to take lead and file RTI also simultaneously seek reply from builder directly.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by krishna99
    Guys
    File an RTI with DTCP to get the documents of approval and ask if there was any permission obtained from them by builder to build additional towers or units.
    This is a dangerous news if true... I hope its true since EC has also objected to it.

Pity is many people here on the thread are more worried about the price rise but not what they are being impacted with.

Suggest one to take lead and file RTI also simultaneously seek reply from builder directly.

There are more investors in forum than end users. 30% increase in units on same land!! Mahindra was treated as God in this forum.. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhi018in
    hi deepak,

i m n end user and my budget is max 70 lacs. Can u confirm if abov prices r all inclusive. If nt wt wld b d total pric of 1150 or 1275 sq ft unit.
    Thnks in anticipation.
    Regards

These are only basic price.. add EDC/IDC of rs 375, PLC as applicable n car parking if not in phase 2..all inclusive can go upto 6500 to 6700...depending upon PLCs
    CommentQuote