Wanted to get opinion on how is Mahindra Aura II compared to other Dwarka side projects like Ramaprastha, Indiabulls, Spire, Tashee and Raheja.
With expected launch price of 3000/sq ft, what are the long and short term prospects both as investment and end use?
Read more
Reply
918 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by aks1990
    Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited



    Mahindra Towers, 2A, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066,
    Phone: +91 11 26173787/26194977
    Website: http://www.mahindralifespaces.com/aura




    PUBLIC NOTICE


    Whereas, Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited is in the process of undertaking of development of a Group Housing Colony in Sector 110A, Gurgaon over an area measuring 17.168 acres (1 hectare = 2.471 acres) in the revenue estate of Chouma in accordance with the provision of license no. 43 dated 05.03.2008. Year 2008, granted by Director General, Town & Country Planning, Haryana Chandigarh, renewed on 20.04.2010 and 21.08.2012.
    And whereas, several individuals have made bookings/ entered into purchase agreement for allotment of plot/ property in the said colony (hereinafter referred as allottees). And whereas, the layout plan earlier approved at the time of grant of license for the said colony is now proposed to be revised.
    And whereas, the office of Director General, Town & Country Planning, Haryana, Chandigarh has required seeking of objection against the revision of layout plan as a pre-condition for allowing such revision in the layout plan.
    Accordingly, vide this public notice objections are hereby invited front any of the al lottees in the said colony on the proposed revision of the layout plan of the said colony. A copy of the earlier approved layout plan bearing ZP.378/JD(BS)/2011-- 20115/29.12.2011, dated 29.12.2011 & the layout plan now proposed to be revised bearing ZP. 378/JD(BS)/2013/38691, dated 06.05.2013 is available for perusal on our website www.mahindralifespaces.com. The said layout plan can also be perused at the office of undersigned at Maltindra Lifespace Developers Ltd, 2-A UG Floor Mahindra Towers, Bhikaji Cama Place New Delhi-110066 as well as in the office of Senior Town Planner (Gurgaon).
    Any alllottee having any objection on revised layout plan, may file his objection in the office of Senior Town Planner, Gurgoan within 30 days of the publication of this notice, failing which it shall be assumed that there are no objections to the proposed revision in the layout plan.
    Place: New Delhi Ajay Singh, G.M., Marketing and Sales
    Date: 16.05.2013 Mahindra lifespace Developers Limited


    This is a validation of the fact that they have revised the layout and the revised layout drastically changes the project density and materially impacts the people who have booked .

    This is the same complaint and practice adopted by DLF for its park place and Bellaire project and since dtcp did not have this rule, so builders were getting away.

    The existing customers of Mahindra , most likely will not know this , or will not act because of their own reasons and the builder will get away with such drastic impairment of the project .

    sad to see even the supposedly best have no ethics :).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    This is a mandatory in order t get the revised sanctions.

    Thats all


    Bhalla ji,

    New units available in direct booking 6975 (2400 sq. ft). You see any merit in going for it? 50% payment in 6 months.
    CommentQuote
  • Greed has no limit in the real estate market, May god help Investor and end user.
    CommentQuote
  • no merit whatsoever, better to go for resale 5500 levels
    CommentQuote
  • Amit ji , Offlate , Mahindra is lagging because of lux projects taking charge of the situation , anything above 6k , person tends to go for something in lux segment , And with Chintels also lagging at 5800 levels is because of the higher cash component reqd , ATS will also see the same fate once the EC is taken as the payments will be thick and fast and all who are holding will be the first ones to sell.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Amit ji , Offlate , Mahindra is lagging because of lux projects taking charge of the situation , anything above 6k , person tends to go for something in lux segment , And with Chintels also lagging at 5800 levels is because of the higher cash component reqd , ATS will also see the same fate once the EC is taken as the payments will be thick and fast and all who are holding will be the first ones to sell.


    Bhalla Sahib,

    Not to make it a 3 way 'Amit' discussion, but

    Questions for you (no pressure). I bought at 4375 (4 BHK). I am getting tired (and increasingly irritated) of the slow progress. If you were me , and 70% payment had gone - Would you hold on or just sell (1125/Sq. Ft appreciation) and invest in Sohna Road or someplace with better guarantee of livability?

    This looks like it can drag on forever. I am in no way influenced by the prolific anti-Dway brigade on IREF, just that while giving the last cheque in their Bhikaji Cama Placeoffice, I spoke to their head legal and even he wasn't very sure if the road will ever get built 'in time' (whatever that means). Lastly, this latest attempt at massively expanding the number of floors/flats in the same site is a massive turn-off for me.

    Your views are highly appreciated and welcomed.

    Best,
    Amit
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

    Is Raheja Vedas good for investment? i am getting BSP of 4700 +edc/parking etc.?
    should one invest in this property? pls help..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amit D
    Bhalla Sahib,

    Not to make it a 3 way 'Amit' discussion, but

    Questions for you (no pressure). I bought at 4375 (4 BHK). I am getting tired (and increasingly irritated) of the slow progress. If you were me , and 70% payment had gone - Would you hold on or just sell (1125/Sq. Ft appreciation) and invest in Sohna Road or someplace with better guarantee of livability?

    This looks like it can drag on forever. I am in no way influenced by the prolific anti-Dway brigade on IREF, just that while giving the last cheque in their Bhikaji Cama Placeoffice, I spoke to their head legal and even he wasn't very sure if the road will ever get built 'in time' (whatever that means). Lastly, this latest attempt at massively expanding the number of floors/flats in the same site is a massive turn-off for me.

    Your views are highly appreciated and welcomed.

    Best,
    Amit


    despite not having the coveted name of amit , let me say that i agree with you especially if you are looking from a end use perspective. Good sohna road projects have increased by 20% + in the last 11/2 years, and this is on actual transactions not paper ones and the downside risk is the least , especially with rapid movement of corporates towards sohna road.
    CommentQuote
  • Prices hv not moved anywhere in last few months on dwarka exp
    CommentQuote
  • In buyers agreement its written 1 kva power back available with units. Is it means the flats are not 100 percent power back up equipped. Please enlighten on this.And also there is no mention of 100 percent back up any where in mahindra aura web site.

    If so how it can be enhanced.???????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by taps2006
    In buyers agreement its written 1 kva power back available with units. Is it means the flats are not 100 percent power back up equipped. Please enlighten on this.And also there is no mention of 100 percent back up any where in mahindra aura web site.

    If so how it can be enhanced.???????


    Hi
    Greetings

    I guess it can be increased only once RWA is formed and possession handed over for respective phases.

    Even I am interested to know the cost involved for converting an 80% power back up project to a 100 % power back up (this is wrt another project though)

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by taps2006
    In buyers agreement its written 1 kva power back available with units. Is it means the flats are not 100 percent power back up equipped. Please enlighten on this.And also there is no mention of 100 percent back up any where in mahindra aura web site.

    If so how it can be enhanced.???????


    with 1 kva you can't even run 1 ac per apartment and in this scorching weather, it is dearly missed. In Vipul green they have 8 kva per apartment.

    Upgradation is possible if it was planned right through. otherwise if there is no space for the DG sets, then no way to do it.

    Instead of 1 kva, one is better of having higher rating UPS, will be much cheaper i guess .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gauravprakas
    Prices hv not moved anywhere in last few months on dwarka exp

    Prices are moving downwards
    CommentQuote
  • Power backup is not such an expensive thing a builders pretend. During the initial period after possession is given only 20-30% apartments get occupied. Effective power availability is higher provided that the MCB are not designed to restrict the power drwal to 1KVA.

    Thereafter RWA can add more generators. Adding another 4-5 KVA per house will not cost more than 50-100 thousand per house.

    I am not supporting the builder, just suggesting that there is a way out.
    CommentQuote
  • The 1kva power backup was only in phase 1 for sizes 950/1150/1350 and only 20000/- was charged against it , Which i feel is the norm for per kva load , Phase 1 came out on Jan02 , 2010 , when Deway was just coming out of the recession and hence builder had to make the deal sweet enuf to get buyers , They will obviously be giving the allotees an option to increase the load as phase 1 will be handed earlier than the other phases , and the DG sets will be installed accordingly.

    Obviously They will be charging extra for it
    CommentQuote