Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Last updated: December 7 2019
972 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
    the price going for phase 2 is about 5500-5800 depending on tower and facing...

and the phase BSP included extras like Parking , CLub and power back up charges.

PLC is only 50 for park facing units.
    Thanks Amit Sir. What should be the rate in tower A and when is possession planned for this?? I hope there is a 1275 size in this tower.. It is a 2BHK+2T+Study?? BTW, are u booked into Aura, if yes as an end-user?

Comment

Possession is next year around same time , There are units of 1275 in tower A , and it is the same accommodation , I had booked 1550 in Aura and sold it in flat 2 months for 100% returns on booking amount itself , I am invested elsewhere but on Eway only.

Cheers

Comment

This is a good buy in resale.

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
        the price going for phase 2 is about 5500-5800 depending on tower and facing...

and the phase BSP included extras like Parking , CLub and power back up charges.

PLC is only 50 for park facing units.

Comment

Originally posted by Ansh10 View Post
          Hi All,
          I visited Aura site today and found it shaping up well. I feel that more than railway line, it's going to be the planes that would create noise [In 1 hr duration I was there, no train passed but atleast 4-5 planes dud fly by very closely]

Anyways, railway line and nallah [it stinks real bad] do bother while u enter the site. But once you are in, you feel at home and u become oblivious to such things [atleast try to] as considering from end-user's perspective, found the layout of 2BHK+Study size surprisingly good enough..

One says that railway line is very near, I checked that there are many BEST looking kothis [near celebrity homes] right in front of Railway line - the bottom line is if someone is getting a good option in one's pocket, near to developed Palam Vihar and offices nearby, why would small issues haunt us.. This is my POV// As they say ""Jahan pe sawera ho basera wahin ho"

Now, coming to the point ----
          Can somebody please guide me what is the resale rate of 2BHK+Study [I hope the size is 1275 sqft, please correct if I am wrong here] of a PARK facing unit in Tower A. How much is the PLC? If someone could PM me any broker's detail that would be of great help//
          Could you please help me understand how to go inside the site, last when I went a month ago, I was not allowed to enter citing some safety concerns.
          Is it allowed now?

Comment

Hi,

Anybody received demand in phase 2 aura..the last demand i got was in may...after tht no demand....ny idea y so?

Rgds
            Deepak

Comment

Originally posted by dkukrety View Post
              Hi,

Anybody received demand in phase 2 aura..the last demand i got was in may...after tht no demand....ny idea y so?

Rgds
              Deepak
              dk ji if u don't have problem can u tell me how much payment gone
              NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Hi abhay

So far 65% has gone in ph 2...

Rgds

Deepak

Comment

I want to invest in Aura any bookings open or all closed

Comment

Originally posted by baba777 View Post
                    I want to invest in Aura any bookings open or all closed
                    baba ji buy in resale project is good
                    NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

what is the best way to approach in resale and suggestions is there a broker you can advise.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X