Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Last updated: 2 days ago
969 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Originally posted by baba777 View Post
    what is the best way to approach in resale and suggestions is there a broker you can advise.
    no dear i don't any broker
    there is exisiting thread broker to avoid in that u can ask others

but remember this when u call to any broker to sell they will say u price 5100-5600 and if u call them to buy they will will say price 5400-5900 ( depedning upon phase )
    NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Abhay ji how much would be the buying price for a 3+sq in Phase 4, in case one wants to go for the best unit - Park Facing + Middle Floor?

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
        Abhay ji how much would be the buying price for a 3+sq in Phase 4, in case one wants to go for the best unit - Park Facing + Middle Floor?
        amit ji u r much senior than me

i will say phase 4 size i know only 1960 and i think around 2*** size is also there

my friend has going to buy unit in phase 2 .

3bhk rate i heard 5100-5300

but 3bhk advantage is that towers are good location

my friend who wants to buy 2bhk he has to pay much much premium beacuse booking amonut was around 3000
        Last edited by Abhay; October 13 2012, 04:41 PM.
        NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Hi, I'm invested in Mahindra Aura Phase 2 Tower A. As of now 65% payment has gone but it has been months since I received the next demand (the last one was for the Completion of 12th floor roof slab). I tried to the reach the builder on Oct 1 but couldn't. After missed to reach again. Any investor in Tower A has an idea when the next demand is expected and when the possession is expected from Tower A?

Also, I heard from a broker that although the construction for different towers was started at different times, possession would be almost at the same time. It looks in line with the progress as I noticed that construction of Phase 1 & 2 towers has stalled a bit and for other towers it is in full swing.

Comment

This is good price in resale by seeing new launches are not less than 5000

[QUOTE=abhay1991;589680]amit ji u r much senior than me

my friend has going to buy unit in phase 2 .

3bhk rate i heard 5100-5300

but 3bhk advantage is that towers are good location

Comment

Originally posted by wanderer21 View Post
              Hi, I'm invested in Mahindra Aura Phase 2 Tower A. As of now 65% payment has gone but it has been months since I received the next demand (the last one was for the Completion of 12th floor roof slab). I tried to the reach the builder on Oct 1 but couldn't. After missed to reach again. Any investor in Tower A has an idea when the next demand is expected and when the possession is expected from Tower A?

Also, I heard from a broker that although the construction for different towers was started at different times, possession would be almost at the same time. It looks in line with the progress as I noticed that construction of Phase 1 & 2 towers has stalled a bit and for other towers it is in full swing.
              Hi,

Even i hv nt received demand after may end payment for my flat in tower b in ph 2. I contacted builder few weeks back n was told super structure takes maximum time n hence d delay....

Rgds

Deepak

Comment

Hi All,
                I am a bit confused now.. Does tower A and Tower B have the same layout or towers differ in apartment sizes? I had a look at Tower B - there was a 3BHK+3T also and 2BHK+Study+2T also. The supervisor said that tower A and tower B are similar.

My question is do tower A and Tower B differ? What are the different apt sizes in phase-2 and in which2 towers [amongst A & B]?

Also , is there some tower layout? I see 2 different floor layouts on Aura site, one containing 2BHK+Study and 2BHK.. and the other exclusively 3BHK?

Can somebody pls enlighten me? Apart from the part facing PLC, is there any floor PLC as well?

Comment

A and B are same and were launched at the same time 3175 psf , and botht the towers have only 2 sizes 1550 3 bhk and 1275 sq ft have 2 + study

Tower C , D and E were launched in phase 1 2275 psf

sizes in these towers were 950 2br
                  1150 3br 2t
                  1350 3br 3t
                  with very less loading

phase 3 towers F and G were launched 3875 sf with sizes 1875 and 1960 3 + Sr

Comment

Very informative..

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
                    A and B are same and were launched at the same time 3175 psf , and botht the towers have only 2 sizes 1550 3 bhk and 1275 sq ft have 2 + study

Tower C , D and E were launched in phase 1 2275 psf

sizes in these towers were 950 2br
                    1150 3br 2t
                    1350 3br 3t
                    with very less loading

phase 3 towers F and G were launched 3875 sf with sizes 1875 and 1960 3 + Sr

Comment

What is the possession timeframe?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X