Wanted to get opinion on how is Mahindra Aura II compared to other Dwarka side projects like Ramaprastha, Indiabulls, Spire, Tashee and Raheja.
With expected launch price of 3000/sq ft, what are the long and short term prospects both as investment and end use?
Read more
918 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by gdsingh
    If we are serious about it, let us at least fax/deposit our complaints today...

Could someone find and share the fax number of town planner gurgaon office on the forum...
    Na hi suptasya singh praveshyanti mukhe mrigah

Cheers
    GD

The address of STP from the department website:-

Gurgaon
    STP, Gurgaon, HUDA Complex, Sec.14, Gurgaon
    Phone:- +91 124 2305872

Fax :- ??????
    Anyone please post the fax number.
    Email of DG office at Chandigarh is tcphry2@gmail.com.
    CommentQuote
  • GOt some info under RTI section of the web site:-

Sh R.K. Singh STP, Gurgaon HUDA Complex, Sec.14, Gurgaon.
    State Public Info. Officer
    stp.gurgaon.tcp@gmail.com
    0124-2305872
    CommentQuote
  • I Had visited senior town planner office today and submitted the objection letter. And have also took the receiving of the letter. To my surprise STP staff seems to be biased towards builder and one of them even informally told that the builder has already got NOC.. God knows how much truth is there in their statement.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Whaat I can suggest you is , Rather than Going to DTP with this letter , Make a group of 10 or more ppl and then goto Mahindra and meet Mr Dabas and share these conccerns with him , At the end of the day , if 70% ppl done approve of this they wont be able to build it anyway , What I am trying to say here is that you guys can negotiate for the above mentioned things and have a good chance as Mahindra will be open to offer some discount to their original buyers in order to be able to sell 41 more units

I totally agree with you Bhalla ji - that we should negotiate collectively with builder BUT at the same time we should also raise an objection to STP, gurgaon. Why to make our case weak by not raising an objection to STP per se builder's public notice.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AR Aura
    I Had visited senior town planner office today and submitted the objection letter. And have also took the receiving of the letter. To my surprise STP staff seems to be biased towards builder and one of them even informally told that the builder has already got NOC.. God knows how much truth is there in their statement.

commendable effort.
    CommentQuote
  • -- GD Singh ji - In my opinion floor plans shared by builder on their site do not vindicate the existing foundation of towers can withstand the new load.
    CommentQuote
  • While going through the builder buyer agreement - not much details were provided in teh agreeemnt or specifications about POWER BACKUP ...

Is it a 100 % power back up for phase 4 or how much kvA is this power back up .... any idea ????????
    CommentQuote
  • Have mailed the objection on both the above mentioned email addresses. Request all, if you can't go there, please mail your objections through Internet.
    Also open to meeting the Aura management over this if more people are interested.
    CommentQuote
  • I have formed a google group
    aura-phase4-residents@ to bring all the allotees of aura phase 4 on a common forum.

Request all the allotees of aura phase 4 to join this group and join hands to collectively sort out this issue with Builder.

You can PM me your email id , alloted flat and contact number so that I can extend you an invitation to join this group. Pls cascade this to other allotees of phase 4 if you happen to know them
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pankaj84
    Have mailed the objection on both the above mentioned email addresses. Request all, if you can't go there, please mail your objections through Internet.
    Also open to meeting the Aura management over this if more people are interested.

Hi
    Greetings

I guess emails can land into spam box which sarkari babus wont bother checking.. fax doesnt work.

try sending registered post/speed post. Mark the letter to DTP and cc to Mahindra aura and DGTCP.

The real loss is in ambiance, density, share of common areas.

Company will benefit out of reduction in
    -per capita cost of land
    -average building cost
    -enjoy appreciation on the new rates for additional flats
    -avg cost of servicing the clients
    -cost of providing utility connection
    -improves cash flow as most fixed costs are already in place.

however, i doubt they will pass on any benefit to the buyer. Lets see. but objections may bring some relief.
    CommentQuote
  • If builder has got NOC from department, immediately send a legal notice to builder with copy to department apart from approaching court for stay on the process. No other way out. Rest is all bakwaas.

I don't know why people can't spend 500 Rs on a lawyer while signing BBAs for crore rs worth properties:(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pankaj84
    Have mailed the objection on both the above mentioned email addresses. Request all, if you can't go there, please mail your objections through Internet.

I have also e-mailed the objection to both the email addresses today.
    Lets hope for some positive outcome...
    Cheers
    GD
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AR Aura
    I have formed a google group
    aura-phase4-residents@ to bring all the allotees of aura phase 4 on a common forum.

Request all the allotees of aura phase 4 to join this group and join hands to collectively sort out this issue with Builder.

You can PM me your email id , alloted flat and contact number so that I can extend you an invitation to join this group. Pls cascade this to other allotees of phase 4 if you happen to know them

in case u r not able to PM me , you can provide the details at google mail - aura.phase4.residents@gmail.com
    CommentQuote
  • Are there any other ways to make contact to other members as well? Was there any mail from mahindra news letter people where they wud have accidently shared mail ID's of others as well. Will have to find some way to connect to others as well ...
    CommentQuote