Wanted to get opinion on how is Mahindra Aura II compared to other Dwarka side projects like Ramaprastha, Indiabulls, Spire, Tashee and Raheja.
With expected launch price of 3000/sq ft, what are the long and short term prospects both as investment and end use?
Read more
918 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Btw.. On post of the Mod.. Have sent a post too.. Lets see when it's delivered .. Thank you Mod !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gdsingh
    I have also e-mailed the objection to both the email addresses today.
    Lets hope for some positive outcome...
    Cheers
    GD

What is the PSF BSP now pls ?
    CommentQuote
  • I have formed a google group https://groups.google.com/forum/?fro...se-4-residents
    to bring all the allotees of aura phase 4 on a common forum.
    Request all the allotees of aura phase 4 to join this group and join hands to collectively sort out this issue with Builder.You can PM me your email id , alloted flat and contact number so that I can extend you an invitation to join this group. Pls cascade this to other allotees of phase 4 if you happen to know them. In case you are not able to PM, mail your request to ..aura.phase4.residents@gmail.com
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gdsingh
    I have also e-mailed the objection to both the email addresses today.
    Lets hope for some positive outcome...
    Cheers
    GD

Any acknowledgments ? Any thing further on this ????
    CommentQuote
  • We should also protest by posting our resentment on Mahindra Lifespace Facebook page.
    Here is the link#
    http://www./MahindraLifespaces?fref=ts

at least their brand value will take some setback...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AR Aura
    We should also protest by posting our resentment on Mahindra Lifespace Facebook page.
    Here is the link#
    http://www./MahindraLifespaces?fref=ts

at least their brand value will take some setback...

It will be a temporary respite as they will immediately delete and ban those ids as presumably it is being run by them.

Better way would be to reach out to senior executives of Mahindra Lifespace and anand Mahindra office if possible , collectively.

I am sure they are very concerned about their image and would atleast engage into discussions with the customers and not stonewall them.

a much better option would be to have an open group on Mahindra issues and write the same, cascade it by sending the link on twitter and start a discussion on the issue on twitter.

Mahindra I am sure monitor this and would soon start getting notice .
    CommentQuote
  • Is it only the allotees of tower H/I/J/K have recieved this letter from Mahindra Or allotees from other faces have also recieved this letter ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AR Aura
    Is it only the allotees of tower H/I/J/K have recieved this letter from Mahindra Or allotees from other faces have also recieved this letter ?

every one has received the same letter
    CommentQuote
  • what is current resale value of tower F
    CommentQuote
  • mahindra aura Phase 1
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • mahindra aura Phase 2
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Mahindra Aura Phase 3 and Phase 4
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Nyc pics abhay... But price kuch bada? where is current reale price...last i enquired for phase 2 it was around 5800..arnd 4 weeks back..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkukrety
    Nyc pics abhay... But price kuch bada? where is current reale price...last i enquired for phase 2 it was around 5800..arnd 4 weeks back..

The price which you have enquired is the same now days too, i am sure 5800 is price wherein you must be paying transfer charges along with your broker commission, if you still wait than the prices may decrease cus mcg will be reconstructing sewer in that area along with road widening work too n that will be a lengthy process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varunvats
    The price which you have enquired is the same now days too, i am sure 5800 is price wherein you must be paying transfer charges along with your broker commission, if you still wait than the prices may decrease cus mcg will be reconstructing sewer in that area along with road widening work too n that will be a lengthy process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

varun ji
    u think price will decrease for mahindra only or for whole dwarka expressway
    CommentQuote