Collapse

Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Last updated: 1 day ago
969 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Nothing to worry about , It happens in all the projects at some point or the other , In the end Projects which are Fundamentally OK , will always gain .

Comment

Bhalla ji is it possible to get more deals at 5100-5200 in Chintels/Aura??

Comment

bhalla ji

now not getting mahindra aura below 5500 for 1550 sq ft, there were probably 1 -2 flats in resale which i think have been sold already.

hows Paras dews 5500

regards

Comment

Originally posted by Preet JI View Post
          Work on A and B tower is going slow, might be no work going at all. Expect next payment not before Feb13. Some body told contractor problem. I am OK with dealy.
          Reason for delay was due to ruling that ground water could not be used for construction purposes in ggn ..not sure if all the builders are following..

Comment

Originally posted by sg2006 View Post
            Reason for delay was due to ruling that ground water could not be used for construction purposes in ggn ..not sure if all the builders are following..
            Hi dude, that is a old story, and was responsible for delay of 1 or 11/2 months or so. But the delay is mch more and work undergoing in other towers other than A & B.

Comment

Please go thru the payment plan for Aura phase 2 , They have completed the super structure and thus claimed 65% of the amount , and now the internal works are happening , so it takes time and hence no demand for the same , Work is going on , Its just that people dont get too see it as it is the inside work and not the Slabs as in case of other phases......

I was invested in phase 2 , So I have got the payment plan with me.

Aura will be delivered on time

Hope this explanation helps.

No Amit , Jee , I doubt any deals will be available now at those prices , What i came to know was that they were some top floors , I dont understand , BUILDERS charge PLC for top floors and investors make fuss about buying them....

and hence it is available in cheap....lol

Weird Logic

Everything appreciates , just the same

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
                Please go thru the payment plan for Aura phase 2 , They have completed the super structure and thus claimed 65% of the amount , and now the internal works are happening , so it takes time and hence no demand for the same , Work is going on , Its just that people dont get too see it as it is the inside work and not the Slabs as in case of other phases......

I was invested in phase 2 , So I have got the payment plan with me.

Aura will be delivered on time

Hope this explanation helps.

No Amit , Jee , I doubt any deals will be available now at those prices , What i came to know was that they were some top floors , I dont understand , BUILDERS charge PLC for top floors and investors make fuss about buying them....

and hence it is available in cheap....lol

Weird Logic

Everything appreciates , just the same
                bhalla ji
                any idea about nala
                that nala will be coverd or not ??
                NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

It will get covered , If mahindra has committed , they will go out of the way to make sure that the commitment is honored , and I dont recommend Paras 5500 , I will suggest CHD then 5000-5100 psf , Because they share almost the same location.

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
                    It will get covered , If mahindra has committed , they will go out of the way to make sure that the commitment is honored , and I dont recommend Paras 5500 , I will suggest CHD then 5000-5100 psf , Because they share almost the same location.

thanks bhalla ji
                    one more thing that there is no car parking charges in phase 1 so they will give car parking ?? will it be open or covered ??
                    NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

phase 1 parking is open and it is being charged at 1 lac per parking

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X