Wanted to get opinion on how is Mahindra Aura II compared to other Dwarka side projects like Ramaprastha, Indiabulls, Spire, Tashee and Raheja.
With expected launch price of 3000/sq ft, what are the long and short term prospects both as investment and end use?
Read more
918 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The projects who are near completion in those projects only, rest will stabilize, people will jawdrop or the price may burst in those project whose size is small, first booked value is cheap which will impact in resale cost n maximum till 6k, example will fall in your front & few examples are vatikas projects giving possession, dlf nth1, they have good resale but till the price reaches competitive on sohna road or spr, the people will change their direction in buyin on sohna road instead of Exressway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • I happened to ask a broker about the resale price of Mahindra Aura, but was really disappointed.

I had full faith in the project and location at the time of buying, but with all the dispute around Dwarka Expressway and Mahindra creating additional load on the existing infrastructure, I think It was a Bad decision.

When I bot Mahindra Aura, I was told that Mahindra has sold off the whole inventory at the same price. I realized that was their BIGGEST mistake!!!! And now they are realising their mistake and want to add more inventory to the project to sell at higher price.

This would put a lot of pressure on the existing infrastructure within the project.

Like in Nodia Extn, there are about 900 flats in 3 acres of plot and is being sold at 3500 p sft.

Gurgaon was always as 150 flats in 3 acres being sold at 6000 p sft. In a way, Gurgaon was always cheaper at 6k also.
    Your "undivided share" in the project is affected.
    (you can find that the "Undivided Share" is always mentioned in the registry)

Its a shame that even a reputed name like Mahindra is resorting to such practices!!!!

CommentQuote
  • By the way, Mahindra Aura which had 750 flats in 17 acres, will now have about 1000 flats in the same piece of land!!!

Still better than Noida, but certainly not as per Gurgaon Standards in any case....

all attributed to the builder Greed and wrong sales planning!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Will the EWS flats in Aura share the same infrastructure like swimming pool or club house?
    CommentQuote
  • Flat in Mahindra Aura Phase1

I want to buy a flat in Flat in Mahindra Aura Phase1.
    any idea about rates
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Fresher
    By the way, Mahindra Aura which had 750 flats in 17 acres, will now have about 1000 flats in the same piece of land!!!

Still better than Noida, but certainly not as per Gurgaon Standards in any case....

all attributed to the builder Greed and wrong sales planning!!!

Mahindra is adding 41 FLATS and not 250 flats as mentioned in your post.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jaianjana
    I want to buy a flat in Flat in Mahindra Aura Phase1.
    any idea about rates

Rate quoted are between 6850-7000/-(all white deal) for 950 sqft unit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mks123
    Rate quoted are between 6850-7000/-(all white deal) for 950 sqft unit

Any Idea about possession of phase-I?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Any Idea about possession of phase-I?

Is this BSP for Mahindra Phase 1??? Phew!!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi folks,

No fresh demand in phase 2 after 65% payment in May 2012.....15 months!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Mahindra aura construction updates of august

Phase 1

1 Tower C

2 Tower D External Painting Work In Progress ( right side of first photo )

3 Tower E Finishing Work In Progress

PHASE 2

4 Tower A

5 Tower B

Phase 3

6 Tower F External Plaster Work Started

7 Tower G Terrace Slab Completed
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Mahindra aura construction updates of august

Phase 4

1 Tower H 16th Floor Roof Slab Completed

2 Tower I 16th Floor Roof Slab Work In Progress

3 Tower J 12th Floor Slab Completed

4 Tower K 12th Floor Slab Completed
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkukrety
    Hi folks,

No fresh demand in phase 2 after 65% payment in May 2012.....15 months!!!

:)
    I believe they are trying to construct tower -F,G,H,I,J,K to the level of tower -A,B. so that all tower can be delivered at one go.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the pics and update frnds. Shall i hold on to my unit in phase 2 ? wht appreciation can be expected in this slow market on possession?

rgds

deepak
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkukrety
    Thanks for the pics and update frnds. Shall i hold on to my unit in phase 2 ? wht appreciation can be expected in this slow market on possession?

rgds

deepak

if u r short term u can hold if u can wait till dew ready then hold
    CommentQuote